Bearville Guide Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

berry and beauty palace pets part II available now on website

3 posters

Go down

berry and beauty palace pets part II available now on website Empty berry and beauty palace pets part II available now on website

Post by goCards Sat May 17, 2014 4:56 am

berry and beauty palace pets part II available now on website and in stores Saturday according to email received today and website changed today.
I had been on website earlier after being told they were out same day as toothless (from store that will not receive).
Toothless May 23
Palace pets May 17.
vets can get 15% discount same as active with military id. were events at store May 15, but we not informed so did not go.
Calender disappeared from Bearmail still April on website.
do we know psi's for each?
from http://www.buildabear.com/shopping/search?Ntt=Palace+Pets&sc_hpan=banner_PalacePets2
berry and beauty palace pets part II available now on website 2014palacepetspart2_zps0b553e58
needed time to plan and save.
goCards
goCards
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

berry and beauty palace pets part II available now on website Empty Re: berry and beauty palace pets part II available now on website

Post by karenbearhug Mon May 26, 2014 8:13 am

Toothless has been a HUGE hit! It sold out twice on the website from Wednesday to Friday. Here in Arizona, we sold out statewide in basically one day! I had my kiddo pick one up for me (I'm on a medical leave from my store), but then found out my niece is a huge fan of the book, so I'm now without a Toothless.
karenbearhug
karenbearhug
Officer

Back to top Go down

berry and beauty palace pets part II available now on website Empty Re: berry and beauty palace pets part II available now on website

Post by winter Tue Jun 03, 2014 2:16 pm

my store was sold out in one day.
winter
winter
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by goCards Wed Sep 24, 2014 1:24 pm

more toothless at store I was in. (3 cases they said.)
also had 10 werewolf, all four tmnt.
talk of reindeer with new app available on android for Christmas.
teacup, summer, berry and beauty-palace pets - all in stock.
goCards
goCards
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down