Bearville Guide Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

13 in. One Direction Dancing Bear and 16 in. I Love One Direction Bear

+2
karayourock3
goCards
6 posters

Go down

13 in. One Direction Dancing Bear and 16 in. I Love One Direction Bear Empty 13 in. One Direction Dancing Bear and 16 in. I Love One Direction Bear

Post by goCards Sat Aug 10, 2013 12:44 am

2 different 1d bears available.
A One Direction gift that's pawfectly huggable! This fuzzy brown teddy loves One Direction! Press its paw to watch this bear dance to 1D's hit song 'Live While We're Young'. Requires 3AA batteries, included

Looking for super cool One Direction fan gifts? This rockin' bear, with One Direction logo on one paw and a photo of the band on the other, is ready to rock with you! Personalize this One Direction stuffed animal with stuffed animal sized clothing and accessories to make the perfect unique gift for the One Direction fan in your life.
from www.buildabear.com

the dancing bear is some different for babw. it is shown dancing on the front banner..
goCards
goCards
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

13 in. One Direction Dancing Bear and 16 in. I Love One Direction Bear Empty Re: 13 in. One Direction Dancing Bear and 16 in. I Love One Direction Bear

Post by karayourock3 Sat Aug 10, 2013 3:02 am

Coo! Thanks for posting!
karayourock3
karayourock3
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

13 in. One Direction Dancing Bear and 16 in. I Love One Direction Bear Empty Re: 13 in. One Direction Dancing Bear and 16 in. I Love One Direction Bear

Post by Jayda❤ Sat Aug 10, 2013 4:32 am

Cool! I might get one since I'm a big 1D fan :3
Jayda❤
Jayda❤
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by dakotaflower80 Mon Aug 12, 2013 3:46 am

awesome! i might buy that
dakotaflower80
dakotaflower80
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Kellz Mon Aug 12, 2013 7:11 am

Thanks for sharing! c:
Kellz
Kellz
Forum Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by goCards Fri Aug 16, 2013 1:45 am

the dancing bear does move on its own. it does not need to be stuffed, no birth certificate so no psi.
the fur is soft -the inside hard. song sounds fine. is in store.
goCards
goCards
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Lexi Tue Aug 20, 2013 4:05 pm

thanks for sharing, this is something worth checking out! 13 in. One Direction Dancing Bear and 16 in. I Love One Direction Bear 250319431 
Lexi
Lexi
Chief Officer/Book Critic

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down