Bearville Guide Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Chief President Bear announced today

3 posters

Go down

New Chief President Bear announced today Empty New Chief President Bear announced today

Post by karenbearhug Tue Jun 04, 2013 10:32 am

Welcome to the bear family!

New Chief President Bear announced today 53adg8
karenbearhug
karenbearhug
Officer

Back to top Go down

New Chief President Bear announced today Empty Re: New Chief President Bear announced today

Post by Admin Wed Jun 05, 2013 1:44 am

"Ms. John joins Build-A-Bear Workshop with more than 20 years of experience and a strong track record of success in positioning children’s brands and businesses for growth at companies including Hasbro, Mattel and Stride Rite. Most recently, Sharon served as President of the Stride Rite Children’s Group where she was charged with leading the 90+ year old Stride Rite brand and retail business. Sharon built a team and executed a strategy to streamline the business model and retail footprint resulting in the Stride Rite Children’s Group delivering strong wholesale sales growth and industry leading positive comparable store sales while improving profitability.

At Hasbro, Sharon held roles of increasing responsibility during her seven year tenure, including General Manager & Senior Vice President of the Global Preschool Division in charge of global strategy and marketing for PLAYSKOOL and PLAY-DOH and GM/SVP of the US Toy Division where she managed a variety of iconic brands including My Little Pony, NERF and Transformers."

- streetinsider.com
Admin
Admin
Founder/Owner
Founder/Owner

Back to top Go down

New Chief President Bear announced today Empty Re: New Chief President Bear announced today

Post by MollyFlyer Wed Jun 05, 2013 10:55 am

I wonder if the Maxine email will change as the place to send advice . . . or the Maxine avatar on Bearville.
MollyFlyer
MollyFlyer
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri Jun 07, 2013 8:02 am

MollyFlyer wrote:I wonder if the Maxine email will change as the place to send advice . . . or the Maxine avatar on Bearville.

Me too... will it be Sharon CEB this time? Or are we allowed to email Sharon freely the same way as Maxine?
Admin
Admin
Founder/Owner
Founder/Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by karenbearhug Fri Jun 07, 2013 2:53 pm

Admin wrote:
MollyFlyer wrote:I wonder if the Maxine email will change as the place to send advice . . . or the Maxine avatar on Bearville.

Me too... will it be Sharon CEB this time? Or are we allowed to email Sharon freely the same way as Maxine?

We'll have to wait a while for those answers while she settles into her new job. I'm sure the email will change, since Maxine will no longer be involved with the day to day running of the company. From what I've seen, she will be known as "Chief President Bear" instead of CEB.
karenbearhug
karenbearhug
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down