Bearville Guide Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

JCBG Convention 2013: All You Need To Know

2 posters

Go down

JCBG Convention 2013: All You Need To Know Empty JCBG Convention 2013: All You Need To Know

Post by Admin Sun Jan 13, 2013 10:14 am

JCBG Convention 2013: All You Need To Know Ss64110

Jr CyBearGuide Convention is an annual event exclusive to Jr CyBearGuides. There's no difference from last year's convention except that this year, JCBGCon holds seminars discussing important topics on being a good Jr CyBearGuide. Click here for complete schedule

Daily rewards and gifts:
Open Enrollment! All players (with good standing) can be a Jr CyBearGuide! Proceed to Bear U to take the test.
When you enter the Jr CyBearGuide Convention for the first time, you get a JCBG Lanyard.
Daily log in during Jr CyBearGuide Convention will give you a reward! Make sure to get on Bearville everyday through January 31st to collect all rewards.
Click on all booths to collect your gifts!
Play the Claw Machine everyday to get a cool item. We heard it's giving away rare items like Bunny Glasses!!! Oh my!
Play the Jr CyBearGuide Stars Hunt to earn rewards.

What can you say about this year's convention? Is it more fun than last year? What items have you collected from the Claw Machine, so far? Share your thoughts in the comments below.

Don't forget to check Bearville Guide Official Twitter Page @BearvilleGuide for more news and updates!
Admin
Admin
Founder/Owner
Founder/Owner

Back to top Go down

JCBG Convention 2013: All You Need To Know Empty Re: JCBG Convention 2013: All You Need To Know

Post by Cheer Mon Jan 14, 2013 3:36 am

I don't think they should be giving out items like Bunny Glasses through that...
I got a bed from the claw machine lol

And the convention is okay. I like how anyone can become a JCBG, it helps because I can get free stuff even though I never log in anymore JCBG Convention 2013: All You Need To Know Icon_razz
Cheer
Cheer
Events Planner/Superstar

Back to top Go down