Bearville Guide Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Feature: CyBearGuide Special Events

4 posters

Go down

New Feature: CyBearGuide Special Events Empty New Feature: CyBearGuide Special Events

Post by Admin Sat Aug 25, 2012 1:31 am

Join the CyBearGuides for special themed events through August! All times are BVT/EST

Special Events
New Feature: CyBearGuide Special Events Screen10

Bear Shares
New Feature: CyBearGuide Special Events Screen11

So there will be two types of hang outs: Special events or themed parties and Bear Share Gatherings where we discuss Bearville Basics. I like the group discussions, especially the topic on August 30th, "Become a Bearville Millionaire." That should be interesting!

What do you think of these events? Sound off in the comments below.
Admin
Admin
Founder/Owner
Founder/Owner

Back to top Go down

New Feature: CyBearGuide Special Events Empty Re: New Feature: CyBearGuide Special Events

Post by MollyFlyer Sat Aug 25, 2012 2:02 am

Oooh, neat! I wonder if the 'how to decorate your cub condo' thing is actually tips on fine-tuning things or just how to put stuff in a room sort of thing.
MollyFlyer
MollyFlyer
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

New Feature: CyBearGuide Special Events Empty Re: New Feature: CyBearGuide Special Events

Post by Cheer Sat Aug 25, 2012 3:37 am

That seems like fun c: I think I'll go to some of them.
Cheer
Cheer
Events Planner/Superstar

Back to top Go down

Post by Loveablegirl Sat Aug 25, 2012 4:54 am

ooo nice sound really fun thanks for doing them
Loveablegirl
Loveablegirl
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by MollyFlyer Sat Aug 25, 2012 12:16 pm

Drat, missed it -- can someone who made it fill me in on what the decorating panel was about?
MollyFlyer
MollyFlyer
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Loveablegirl Sun Aug 26, 2012 6:46 am

it was just basic stuff and you really couldnt get much for them too many people there and people were flooding the chatbox. so you didnt miss anything molly
Loveablegirl
Loveablegirl
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down