Bearville Guide Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We need your ideas! :)

+4
Loveablegirl
MollyFlyer
Cheer
AshtonCyBearGuide
8 posters

Go down

We need your ideas! :) Empty We need your ideas! :)

Post by AshtonCyBearGuide Wed Jul 25, 2012 2:49 am

Hey guys, if you had the power to bring changes to Bearville, what would you do? Pick one or two and tell us why.

• Turn your furry friends into your main playing character (being able to log in to
  • Bearville as your furry friend instead of a human avatar)
  • Have the ability to take care and level up/train your furry friends
  • Add more engaging games and better storylines for quests (If you choose this, please give some examples)
  • Train all dogs (not just Darling Doggies) @ the Dog Park
  • Open Hugsville
AshtonCyBearGuide
AshtonCyBearGuide
Build-A-Bearville CyBearGuide

Back to top Go down

We need your ideas! :) Empty Re: We need your ideas! :)

Post by Cheer Wed Jul 25, 2012 3:03 am

I really like the idea of levelling up and training furry friends. That would be very fun and it would probably make me go on a lot so I can make all of my furry friends to the highest level lol.

I'd also really like quests with story lines! It would be really cool if there was a long quest that all of users could participate in, kind of like that Dragon quest. Or something similar to the bubble quest too (I don't remember the name, but where bubbles were all on the screen haha) and also something like the scavenger hunt that gave out the bandana. I'd just like to see quests that require more effort than just looking for items.

If Hugsville is opened, that would be great! I'd like to see new areas since they're always fun. Maybe an area with a storyline? ^^
Cheer
Cheer
Events Planner/Superstar

Back to top Go down

Post by MollyFlyer Wed Jul 25, 2012 3:27 am

Quests are good, leveling up is awesome, but playing as your furry friend sounds a tad creepy. A few ideas:

* For Camp Happy Heart, add a prize shop like Neopets does with the Altador Cup -- give people an incentive to earn points, even if their team is unquestionably in last place, so that someone who only signed up and got the winning team doesn't get an advantage over someone who earned all four points every single day. Not trying to be unrealistic, this is more an idea for next year.
* change the bank -- allow users to deposit all their bear bills, not just 15k at a time, even if they don't get interest on them. I want to be able to put my bear bills away for safekeeping. Also, give the option of turning off notifications; 95% of my bearmail is bank notifications, and they're really just something for me to delete.
* Add a store that lets you buy clothes for your furry friend with bear bills; you can keep the nicer stuff in BVO, like with the human clothes, but at least give a few options. Also, fix the artwork so that it doesn't look wonky on wolves and dogs -- the skirts stick out at an odd angle and don't even connect with the torso.
* Add a trading zone -- somewhere that users can go with the deliberate purpose of seeking out trades, to make things easier for everyone. Maybe the unused building next to the coffee shop? You could call it something like The Bear Exchange, like the stock exchange.
MollyFlyer
MollyFlyer
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by MollyFlyer Wed Jul 25, 2012 3:33 am

Oh, uh . . . if you only mean pick a couple of the options provided, then I'll go with training your furry friends -- it sounds awesome, I've already completed my badges and every other achievement on the site, so it'll be nice to have something else to work on. And if we care for our furry friends, it should be more than just responding to their demands for a bath, nap, and snack every fifteen minutes.

The games that have been added lately have honestly been boring; the rowing game is frustrating, leaves me with a hand cramp, and the payout averages to less than one bear bill per minute played. Stick with quests -- maybe send people to 'talk' with Pawlette or Brown Sugar Puppy as a stage instead of simply gathering five items from random areas like usual.
MollyFlyer
MollyFlyer
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Loveablegirl Wed Jul 25, 2012 4:13 am

i said open hugville have like another place where you can have a house.
Loveablegirl
Loveablegirl
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by ppglitterpink Wed Jul 25, 2012 7:24 am

Opening Hugsville will help expand Bearville and make it more interesting to explore. There should b more games and places to discover and there could b more places open like Friendship Valley like different city sections. There could also b housing as mentioned before and new stores like a beauty salon, sports store, grocery store, movie store, department stores and more. They should Bearville like everyday life and as reality. As in sales and advertisements in each area different and expand bearville so there is endless amount of time able to b spent and more daily activities to do.
ppglitterpink
ppglitterpink
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria_Softball Thu Jul 26, 2012 5:08 am

open Hugsville We need your ideas! :) 143839
Aria_Softball
Aria_Softball
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by goCards Thu Nov 21, 2013 7:05 am

We need your ideas! :) 3117323190 
the first three items seem to be bear valley characteristics. can we see the overall results of these kind of survey's from babw or bearville?
goCards
goCards
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by MollyFlyer Thu Nov 21, 2013 1:44 pm

. . . it's kinda depressing to realize that this was basically intended to create something that shoved Bearville out of the way.
MollyFlyer
MollyFlyer
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri Nov 22, 2013 12:21 am

MollyFlyer wrote:. . . it's kinda depressing to realize that this was basically intended to create something that shoved Bearville out of the way.
True. ChloeRocks, the iconic figure, being taken away says a lot. I feel cheated.
Admin
Admin
Founder/Owner
Founder/Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down