Bearville Guide Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dancing glitch?

2 posters

Go down

Dancing glitch? Empty Dancing glitch?

Post by Kellz Fri Jul 20, 2012 12:09 pm

Dancing glitch? Babvgl11

You can't really see it that well through pictures, but whenever I use any move (I tried with multiple moves and got the same result,) it's always like lagging or something. Like, it doesn't really completely load or something (this is hard to explain.. Dancing glitch? Icon_razz) Yes, this picture is zoomed in. I was zoomed out & also had this problem, so I know the view doesn't have an effect. I make BABV videos so this is becoming a problem.. So yeah, any suggestions or help? c:
Kellz
Kellz
Forum Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Dancing glitch? Empty Re: Dancing glitch?

Post by JoeCyBearGuide Sat Jul 21, 2012 4:09 am

Kellz wrote:
Dancing glitch? Babvgl11

You can't really see it that well through pictures, but whenever I use any move (I tried with multiple moves and got the same result,) it's always like lagging or something. Like, it doesn't really completely load or something (this is hard to explain.. Dancing glitch? Icon_razz) Yes, this picture is zoomed in. I was zoomed out & also had this problem, so I know the view doesn't have an effect. I make BABV videos so this is becoming a problem.. So yeah, any suggestions or help? c:

There are a few different reasons why your character might seem to be moving in slow motion. Here are a few things you can try to speed things up a bit:

1. Make sure you are not running any other programs while you are in Bearville. If you were visiting another website first, make sure you exit out of it. Don't try to play in Bearville while you are downloading music or video content from another site. This may slow things down!

2. Sometimes things run slowly when a den is busy. For example, Friday afternoon is a popular time to log in to Bearville. You might find that the game runs slowly then. Log in again, and this time, try clicking on a den that isn't quite as full of Guests as the others.

3. You might be playing on a slow computer. You might have more programs installed on your computer than your computer can handle. Even if all the programs aren't running, they can slow things down. Talk to an adult in your home about deleting programs you never use to give your hard drive more space.

4. You might have a slow Internet connection. Use the fastest modem you can. You will need a modem that sends and receives information at a speed of 56K per second. A modem with a speed of 2MB per second is even better. If you are using a dial-up connection, this is the slowest way of connecting. You might always have a slow connection if you connect to Bearville using dial-up. Anyways, always make sure that there are no problems with your telephone line.
JoeCyBearGuide
JoeCyBearGuide
Build-A-Bearville CyBearGuide

Back to top Go down

Post by Kellz Sat Jul 21, 2012 12:32 pm

Oh okay, thanks Joe. I really don't think it's a problem with my computer, since I sort of just got a new laptop.. I don't think it's the internet connection either, since it's usually fast. When I took this picture, I was actually in an empty den.. Dancing glitch? Icon_razz But, yeah, thanks for your help! I'll check later if it's better. Dancing glitch? 250319431
Kellz
Kellz
Forum Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum