Bearville Guide Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Summer Condo Decorating Contest Winners!!

+8
HelenHappyHeart
aries12917
keziaht
xoxoclaryxoxo22
sandyverybeary3
kristylucky1
MollyFlyer
karenbearhug
12 posters

Go down

Summer Condo Decorating Contest Winners!!  Empty Summer Condo Decorating Contest Winners!!

Post by karenbearhug Tue Jun 12, 2012 5:08 pm

Thank you everyone who participated in our first contest of the summer! We loved seeing all the creative beach and summer entries!

All prizes will be awarded by the end of the week, so keep an eye on your messages!

Here are the top 10 winners:
1st place - Keziaht
2nd place - Aries12917
3rd place - *Emily*
4th place - HelenHappyHeart
5th place - Jasmine
6th place - Ppglitterpink
7th place - Chanty
8th place - Horsegal1235
9th place - xoxoclaryxoxo22
10th place - Sara2Hip834
karenbearhug
karenbearhug
Officer

Back to top Go down

Summer Condo Decorating Contest Winners!!  Empty Re: Summer Condo Decorating Contest Winners!!

Post by MollyFlyer Wed Jun 13, 2012 12:35 am

and now I realize I never actually remembered to post that screenshot. Well, congrats to the winners!
MollyFlyer
MollyFlyer
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Summer Condo Decorating Contest Winners!!  Empty Re: Summer Condo Decorating Contest Winners!!

Post by kristylucky1 Wed Jun 13, 2012 2:31 am

Congrats everyone! Summer Condo Decorating Contest Winners!!  610897
kristylucky1
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by sandyverybeary3 Wed Jun 13, 2012 5:26 am

GOOD JOB!
hahahaha im with molly. I totally forgot to post it until like right after the thread was locked lol.
anyways! congrats, all of the rooms reminded me of summer! and everyone did a great job
sandyverybeary3
sandyverybeary3
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by xoxoclaryxoxo22 Wed Jun 13, 2012 5:35 am

thanks(: and congratulations to all:)
xoxoclaryxoxo22
xoxoclaryxoxo22
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by keziaht Wed Jun 13, 2012 6:36 am

.... i won?? O_o Wow thanks!! Summer Condo Decorating Contest Winners!!  143839
keziaht
keziaht
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by aries12917 Wed Jun 13, 2012 1:42 pm

Congrats to all the winners Summer Condo Decorating Contest Winners!!  596764 Summer Condo Decorating Contest Winners!!  496150 I am surprised I got second place Summer Condo Decorating Contest Winners!!  465488 Summer Condo Decorating Contest Winners!!  475275
aries12917
aries12917
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by HelenHappyHeart Wed Jun 13, 2012 7:43 pm

Awesome! Thank you and congrats to the other winners!
HelenHappyHeart
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by meganbubblesxD Thu Jun 14, 2012 1:38 am

Congratulations!
meganbubblesxD
meganbubblesxD
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by pinkstart101 Thu Jun 14, 2012 6:36 am

Congrats!
pinkstart101
pinkstart101
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by aries12917 Mon Jun 18, 2012 3:55 pm

This message is directed to Karenbearhug. I just tried to redeem my prize that you sent me over PM and I it says that the bear is already registered Summer Condo Decorating Contest Winners!!  597500 I would send you this in a PM but i guess I have yet to reach the post requirement to do so. Please contact me about this, I would greatly appreciate it.
aries12917
aries12917
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by karenbearhug Tue Jun 19, 2012 12:00 pm

aries12917 wrote:This message is directed to Karenbearhug. I just tried to redeem my prize that you sent me over PM and I it says that the bear is already registered Summer Condo Decorating Contest Winners!!  597500 I would send you this in a PM but i guess I have yet to reach the post requirement to do so. Please contact me about this, I would greatly appreciate it.

Sorry about the confusion. Please check your PMs for a new code!

KarenBearHug
karenbearhug
karenbearhug
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by sianxo Wed Jun 20, 2012 4:48 am

Congrats Summer Condo Decorating Contest Winners!!  286981
sianxo
sianxo
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaszluvsbabv Thu Jun 21, 2012 2:20 am

Congrats~~~
Jaszluvsbabv
Jaszluvsbabv
Graphic Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by aries12917 Thu Jun 21, 2012 9:28 am

karenbearhug wrote:
aries12917 wrote:This message is directed to Karenbearhug. I just tried to redeem my prize that you sent me over PM and I it says that the bear is already registered Summer Condo Decorating Contest Winners!!  597500 I would send you this in a PM but i guess I have yet to reach the post requirement to do so. Please contact me about this, I would greatly appreciate it.

Sorry about the confusion. Please check your PMs for a new code!

KarenBearHug
Thank you the new one worked Summer Condo Decorating Contest Winners!!  465488 love my new animal Summer Condo Decorating Contest Winners!!  610897
aries12917
aries12917
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down