Bearville Guide Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Decoration Food?

2 posters

Go down

Decoration Food? Empty Decoration Food?

Post by sandyverybeary3 Sat Apr 28, 2012 5:47 pm

im trying to decorate my kitchen and dining room in bearville, and i wanted to put some food in there. Does anyone know where i can buy some in bearville. not like food that my character can eat, just food that can be placed on a table. i have some nachos and some ice tea that i got through a trade, but i haven't been able to find anything else...
sandyverybeary3
sandyverybeary3
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Decoration Food? Empty Re: Decoration Food?

Post by MollyFlyer Sat Apr 28, 2012 10:41 pm

I don't think there's any currently available, but there is quite a bit around if you find the right people to trade with. Items include, but are not limited to: A plate of muffins, a fruit basket, a stack of pancakes, s'mores, potatoes, corned beef and cabbage, several different cake designs, a turkey platter, hot chocolate, bananas, fruitcake, a jug of milk, and a plate of cookies.
MollyFlyer
MollyFlyer
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by MollyFlyer Sat Apr 28, 2012 10:57 pm

*digs through attic* There's also latkes, a slice of cake, a slice of pumpkin pie, a lunch tray, a box of chocolates, a box of donuts, a gingerbread house, and a table you can decorate cookies on. Not to mention the various fruit baskets that can be harvested.
MollyFlyer
MollyFlyer
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by MollyFlyer Sat Apr 28, 2012 11:22 pm

Oh, and the Chilli Peppers Wall Hanging and Plate of Nachos are currently available at the Store Fur All Seasons.
MollyFlyer
MollyFlyer
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by sandyverybeary3 Sun Apr 29, 2012 6:50 am

WOW!! thats a lot more than i expected. thanks. I shall keep my eyes open when i trade with people. It's a shame that only the nachos are for sale at the moment though...
sandyverybeary3
sandyverybeary3
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by MollyFlyer Sun Apr 29, 2012 7:12 am

Yep, most of it came from the fountain, so you'll need to either trade or wait for it to turn up as a repeat prize. And hey, with the butterfly wishes, you can harvest your plants to get baskets of apples and sunflower seeds and such. I don't have everything I listed, but if you're interested we can continue this conversation in the BearXChange.
MollyFlyer
MollyFlyer
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by sandyverybeary3 Sun Apr 29, 2012 12:55 pm

cool. and thanks. I may take you up on that offer, but i have to think about it.
sandyverybeary3
sandyverybeary3
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by MollyFlyer Sun Apr 29, 2012 1:45 pm

All right. I can help you with the planning stages, at least -- do you want a screencap of anything?
MollyFlyer
MollyFlyer
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down