Bearville Guide Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AbbiCheerbear201's blog

2 posters

Go down

AbbiCheerbear201's blog Empty AbbiCheerbear201's blog

Post by AbbiCheerBear201 Sat Apr 14, 2012 3:27 am

So This is my first blog and this one won't have any pictures. I am hoping soon this will be Aston's blog as soon as i buy my new build a bear who is definitely going to be a boy called Aston he will be either blue, have blue on or be a monkey because my crush is called Aston and his favourite colour is blue and his favourite animal is a monkey! Maybe you've heard of him JLS fans ok so maybe one picture. AbbiCheerbear201's blog Astonmerrygoldwallpaper I am not sure whether the picture will work as its my first time hee hee. anyway that is Aston and isn't he fit?
Exactly why i am getting a build a bear of him.On ebay you can buy jls hoodies for build a bears and i will be sure to buy him one of them in blue (his favourite colour) so anyway all day i have been on the computer looking at which bear should Aston be? What clothes he should wear? And i still have no idea ! Anyway thats all for now!
AbbiCheerBear201
AbbiCheerBear201
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

AbbiCheerbear201's blog Empty Re: AbbiCheerbear201's blog

Post by Admin Sat Apr 14, 2012 9:14 am

I like the name of your bear and nice blog too! AbbiCheerbear201's blog 203437
Admin
Admin
Founder/Owner
Founder/Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by AbbiCheerBear201 Sat Apr 14, 2012 11:28 pm

Thanks i might need a little help on posting pictures and we ordered him today i'm a bit sad i can't go and stuff him myself anyway it would be a different type of blog than others who went and stuffed him ! AbbiCheerbear201's blog 143839
AbbiCheerBear201
AbbiCheerBear201
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down