Bearville Guide Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Enchanted City Garden and the Butterfly Friend Helpers

4 posters

Go down

Enchanted City Garden and the Butterfly Friend Helpers Empty Enchanted City Garden and the Butterfly Friend Helpers

Post by Admin Tue Apr 10, 2012 2:05 pm

Enchanted City Garden and the Butterfly Friend Helpers Screen27
Head over to the City Garden for a magical experience with the all new Enchanted Garden Bears! We've seen LizCyBearGuide and CharlieCyBearGuide parade all weekend with these new furry friends and today, Blooming Teddy, Rainbow Hugs Bear and Twinkle Butterfly are in the City Garden to sprinkle some magic into your gardens! With the aid of these wonderful Butterfly Friend Helpers, you don't have to wait for days to harvest! You can earn bearbills and bags of seeds while tending your plants. Today, I got the most rare seed of all- the Magical Seed! I got it from harvesting Begonias and now I have a Tree House! Enchanted City Garden and the Butterfly Friend Helpers 143839

Here's how the Butterfly Friend Helper System works. Based on your number of friends, number of furry friends and whether or not you are a Jr CyBearGuide, you earn Fairy Friend Favors. Use your friend favors to tend and harvest as many plants as you can!

Butterfly Friend Helper System is based on the following:
5 Base points
1 point per friend/buddy
10 points for each furry friend you have
5 points for being a Jr CyBearGuide

When you use up all your points, you will get them again the next day, plus extra points should you add a buddy or add another furry friend. You may also use Fairy Friend Favors when you visit your buddy's garden and tend their plants. And you will randomly receive bearbills and seeds!

One letdown: Inability to decorate gardens. Unfortunately, you cannot add stuff anymore. I wanted to put up a Gazebo but it didn't let me.

What do you think of the new and improved City Garden? What have you harvested today? What seeds did you get? Share it in the comments below!

Admin
Admin
Founder/Owner
Founder/Owner

Back to top Go down

Enchanted City Garden and the Butterfly Friend Helpers Empty Re: Enchanted City Garden and the Butterfly Friend Helpers

Post by sandyverybeary3 Wed Apr 11, 2012 12:38 pm

i harvested stuff, but i didn't get seeds Enchanted City Garden and the Butterfly Friend Helpers 597500 i got some bear bills though
sandyverybeary3
sandyverybeary3
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Enchanted City Garden and the Butterfly Friend Helpers Empty Re: Enchanted City Garden and the Butterfly Friend Helpers

Post by dakotaflower80 Fri Apr 20, 2012 3:29 am

I got magical seeds too but I got it by harvesting roses
dakotaflower80
dakotaflower80
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by AmyNovembear1 Tue Apr 24, 2012 5:38 pm

I got donut seeds! Great gardening improvement.
AmyNovembear1
AmyNovembear1
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down