Bearville Guide Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Maxine round rose bag ~ no longer rare [[READ]]

+5
KaleighAwesome6
Lulu!
karenbearhug
Cheer
fluffycool157
9 posters

Go down

Maxine round rose bag ~ no longer rare [[READ]] Empty Maxine round rose bag ~ no longer rare [[READ]]

Post by fluffycool157 Thu Feb 02, 2012 3:09 am

They are now selling it at the store fur all seasons:(
Maxine round rose bag ~ no longer rare [[READ]] Round_10
fluffycool157
fluffycool157
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Maxine round rose bag ~ no longer rare [[READ]] Empty Re: Maxine round rose bag ~ no longer rare [[READ]]

Post by Cheer Thu Feb 02, 2012 5:36 am

Maxine round rose bag ~ no longer rare [[READ]] 3483496927

BABV needs to stop with all the re-releases.
Cheer
Cheer
Events Planner/Superstar

Back to top Go down

Maxine round rose bag ~ no longer rare [[READ]] Empty Re: Maxine round rose bag ~ no longer rare [[READ]]

Post by karenbearhug Thu Feb 02, 2012 6:21 am

I really don't have a problem with this kind of thing. It gives everyone a chance to have the item.
karenbearhug
karenbearhug
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Lulu! Fri Feb 03, 2012 11:12 am

Agreed with you Karen, buht sometimes iht does get kind of boring now & then. Maxine round rose bag ~ no longer rare [[READ]] Icon_razz
Thanks for posting.
Lulu!
Lulu!
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by KaleighAwesome6 Fri Feb 03, 2012 2:17 pm

I think it's good to release things again. It gives a chance for people to get certain items they want, because some people just won't trade them.
Maxine round rose bag ~ no longer rare [[READ]] 540172
KaleighAwesome6
KaleighAwesome6
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by xoxoclaryxoxo22 Sat Feb 04, 2012 1:46 am

Where that came from??Why is rare??
xoxoclaryxoxo22
xoxoclaryxoxo22
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by kristylucky1 Sat Feb 04, 2012 5:35 am

I both agree with Cheer and Karen. On one hand they release too many items, and on the other hand it is a good idea to release some items... Maxine round rose bag ~ no longer rare [[READ]] Icon_razz
kristylucky1
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by priscillaballerina31 Sat Feb 04, 2012 12:38 pm

I think it is a good idea to be able to purchase that at the store because not that many kids are lucky enough to be able to see the special guests and I know some kids that have never gotten to see them, so I think it is beary nice and even if they re-release some old things remember that they will be new for all of the new friends that are just joining bearville Maxine round rose bag ~ no longer rare [[READ]] 465488
priscillaballerina31
priscillaballerina31
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by JanetBanana21 Sat Feb 04, 2012 3:48 pm

KaleighAwesome6 wrote:I think it's good to release things again. It gives a chance for people to get certain items they want, because some people just won't trade them.
Maxine round rose bag ~ no longer rare [[READ]] 540172
Agreed cheers
JanetBanana21
JanetBanana21
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down