Bearville Guide Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

"There's always tomorrow"

4 posters

Go down

"There's always tomorrow" Empty "There's always tomorrow"

Post by bearvilleisawesome Wed Dec 28, 2011 1:32 pm

Part 1:
Date of arrival: December 14, 2011.
Fragile Hand With Care!
Item Number: 45J825RF8001K
Item: Bears
The package had finally arrived at BABW. "Ah fresh air!" said one of the bears. "Ok troopers, this is the BIG day! Remember what we practiced and best of luck to you all!" said the head Bear. "Yes sir!" replied all the other bears. See today was the special day. All the little bears were going to be displayed in the window waiting for little children to come in and buy one. That's where I sat, I was right in the front. I sat there nice and tall with a big smile on my face. Today is the day I said to myself over and over. I couldn't wait for someone to pick me. Hours passed by and some of my window friends got adopted. It's ok, I thought to myself, we've still got the whole day ahead! At the end of the day they shut off the lights, and locked up the doors. "Well...there's always tomorrow", I said reasuring myself. "There's always tomorrow". A whole week passed, then a whole month! Eventually they moved me from the window and on to the shelf. "Well there's always tomorrow?". I said it, but I didn't believe it. Then another month passed. Above me read a huge sign saying "50% off". "Oh great" I thought to myself, I guess that means nobody wants me. A tiny little tear drop fell from my face. "There's always tomorrow...".
Continued story as requested from Daize[: Hope you like it!
Part 2:
As the days passed by I couldn't bare to smile any longer. What is wrong with me? I wondered. I was very scruffy, loveable, cute, and the other bears who looked just liked me were bought. Why not me? Then they moved me to a shelf in the back with all the other unwanted bears. There was one bear I met, her name was Lollipop and she had been there for 5 months! "Why does nobody want us?" I asked her. "Well it's not that nobody wants us, the right person just hasn't shown up yet. But don't worry someone will eventually pick you, you just have to be patient." I thought very hard about what she said, and perhaps she was right. Maybe the right person just hasn't come along. My self-confidence level went up a lot that day. I was definetly looking foward to tomorrow. The next day the greatest thing happened, well not for me, but for Lollipop...
Continued story as requested from AleciaAutumn10[: Hope you like it!
Part 3
So Lollipop got picked by a cute little girl looking for a furry friend. I wish I could say the same thing for me. After a while I gave up hope of ever getting picked, and to make it even worse, I was the very last bear of my kind. Sad right? You have no idea. The next day a huge group of little kids came into the store for a birthday party. I didn't even bother to smile, it was too late for my anyway. A couple of the kids walked by, and just glances at me. See they were heading over to the shelf with the new popular bears, not the back of the store where the sale bears like me are. Whatever, I thought. I guess I'll just be here forever. Then the tinyest of all the kids walked over to the back of the store where I was. She looked around for a little while, then looked right at me. She looked me right in the eyes. Then she smiled.
Continued story as requested from Kellz[: Hope you like it!
Part 3
With her tiny little hands she picked me up off of the shelf and held me. She stared at me and then she hugged me. I have never felt so loved in my life[: "Mommy! Mommy! Mommy!" she said. "I want this one." she said as she held me up to her mom. *Please say yes, please say yes* I hoped..."You sure you want that one?" asked the mom. "Yeah, yeah I'm sure!" she said with an energetic voice. "Ok, let's head over to the register". Wow. I'm...I'm...getting a home[: I thought it would never happen, but it did. Today was officially the happiest day of my life! She took me and put me in a special spot in her room. Even thought years passed I hoped I would get to stay with the little girl. And I did. I lived happily ever after. The end[:
Well, that's the end of the story hoped you guys liked it! Thanks for reading and for encouraing me to keep writing[:
-bearvilleisawesome

Last edited by bearvilleisawesome on Wed Jan 04, 2012 7:32 am; edited 6 times in total
bearvilleisawesome
bearvilleisawesome
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

"There's always tomorrow" Empty Re: "There's always tomorrow"

Post by bearvilleisawesome Thu Dec 29, 2011 9:50 am

Sorry for spelling errors!
bearvilleisawesome
bearvilleisawesome
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Daize Thu Dec 29, 2011 10:03 am

This is a really cute story, continue writing it!(:
Daize
Daize
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by bearvilleisawesome Thu Dec 29, 2011 10:29 am

Daize wrote:This is a really cute story, continue writing it!(:
Thanks Daize! I added on part 2, hope you like it[:
bearvilleisawesome
bearvilleisawesome
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by AleciaAutumn10 Fri Dec 30, 2011 12:36 pm

Aww, poor bear! I hope he gets picked soon! Continue writing!
AleciaAutumn10
AleciaAutumn10
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by bearvilleisawesome Fri Dec 30, 2011 3:58 pm

Lol! Ok, I added on
bearvilleisawesome
bearvilleisawesome
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Kellz Fri Dec 30, 2011 4:25 pm

I hope the little girl picks him! Continue? c:
Kellz
Kellz
Forum Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by bearvilleisawesome Sat Dec 31, 2011 5:37 pm

Ok the story is finished hope you like it!
bearvilleisawesome
bearvilleisawesome
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Kellz Fri Jan 06, 2012 1:45 pm

Aww yay, a happy ending! I knew he would get picked eventually(:
Kellz
Kellz
Forum Events Planner

Back to top Go down