Bearville Guide Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

12 Days of Christmas Quest Reward: Toy Chest

+2
MollyFlyer
Admin
6 posters

Go down

12 Days of Christmas Quest Reward: Toy Chest Empty 12 Days of Christmas Quest Reward: Toy Chest

Post by Admin Sun Dec 25, 2011 10:26 am

12 Days of Christmas Quest Reward: Toy Chest Scree224
The 12 Days of Christmas Quest has ended with a very special reward, a Toy Chest! Place it anywhere in your Cub Condo. This serves as an extra storage for your items. Special thanks to our forum officer AleciaAutumn10 who guided us through the whole series of this quest.
Admin
Admin
Founder/Owner
Founder/Owner

Back to top Go down

12 Days of Christmas Quest Reward: Toy Chest Empty Re: 12 Days of Christmas Quest Reward: Toy Chest

Post by MollyFlyer Sun Dec 25, 2011 10:38 am

Well, this was a dissapointment. I got the chest last time it was a prize, and it doesn't serve as extra storage -- it only serves as an alternate access to the original storage.
MollyFlyer
MollyFlyer
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

12 Days of Christmas Quest Reward: Toy Chest Empty Re: 12 Days of Christmas Quest Reward: Toy Chest

Post by Lulu! Tue Dec 27, 2011 3:54 am

I have that toy chest already. 12 Days of Christmas Quest Reward: Toy Chest 3483496927 A repeat..
Oh well, thanks for posting! :DD
Lulu!
Lulu!
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by MollyFlyer Tue Dec 27, 2011 4:16 pm

I wouldn't mind it being a repeat if it were actual additional storage -- like if the credit pantry and badge pantry served as different stroage areas.
MollyFlyer
MollyFlyer
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by AleciaAutumn10 Tue Dec 27, 2011 4:19 pm

I was really hoping for a new move or emote. I honestly don't need the extra space.
AleciaAutumn10
AleciaAutumn10
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by MollyFlyer Wed Dec 28, 2011 12:55 am

I don't especially need the space, but it'd still be nice to have. Just in case I get a bunch of rare stuff I want to put away for safekeeping.
MollyFlyer
MollyFlyer
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Loveablegirl Wed Dec 28, 2011 12:45 pm

well i am glad it wasnt a emote or move i missed the last day and i missed the quest last year too for the chest.
Loveablegirl
Loveablegirl
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by bearvilleisawesome Wed Dec 28, 2011 1:35 pm

Aww! I wish I finished the quest...that toy chest is adorable!
bearvilleisawesome
bearvilleisawesome
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down