Bearville Guide Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jr CyBearGuide Appreciation Gift: Snowman Outdoor Chair

+4
lilteddybear
xoxoclaryxoxo22
dakotaflower80
Admin
8 posters

Go down

Jr CyBearGuide Appreciation Gift: Snowman Outdoor Chair Empty Jr CyBearGuide Appreciation Gift: Snowman Outdoor Chair

Post by Admin Fri Dec 16, 2011 5:34 am

Jr CyBearGuide Appreciation Gift: Snowman Outdoor Chair Jcbg10
ChloeRocks extends her gratitude and appreciation to the Jr CyBearGuides for being honorary members of the community via a special BearMail enclosed an exclusive gift- Snowman Outdoor Chair!

Bearville seems to turn their attention towards making the Jr CyBearGuide Program a more rewarding experience, as most of their recent updates and freebies are exclusive to Jr CyBearGuides. Last October, Bearville announced an improved JCBG program, making the requirements easier to meet and enhancing the visual look of the the hat and portals (phone booths). They also launched a tour guide system that gives (1) free BVO credit for every 10 completed tours (1 tour per day). Will appreciation gifts be mailed each month like the VIB? We are definitely looking forward to more in store for the JCBG!

To become a Jr CyBearGuide, you must be in good standing and have to visit Bearville at least 8 times out of the last 30 days. Go to the classroom at Bear U and click on the blue star on top of a desk to take the quiz.

Admin
Admin
Founder/Owner
Founder/Owner

Back to top Go down

Jr CyBearGuide Appreciation Gift: Snowman Outdoor Chair Empty Re: Jr CyBearGuide Appreciation Gift: Snowman Outdoor Chair

Post by dakotaflower80 Fri Dec 16, 2011 10:57 am

How come I'm an active Jr CyBearGuide and I didn't get the bearmail?
dakotaflower80
dakotaflower80
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Jr CyBearGuide Appreciation Gift: Snowman Outdoor Chair Empty Re: Jr CyBearGuide Appreciation Gift: Snowman Outdoor Chair

Post by xoxoclaryxoxo22 Fri Dec 16, 2011 12:12 pm

Thanks for sharing!Jr CyBearGuide Appreciation Gift: Snowman Outdoor Chair 465488 that chair is cute:)
xoxoclaryxoxo22
xoxoclaryxoxo22
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by lilteddybear Fri Dec 16, 2011 1:28 pm

i didn't get it and ive been a jcbg since 2008
lilteddybear
lilteddybear
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by AshtonCyBearGuide Sat Dec 17, 2011 2:58 am

dakotaflower80 wrote:How come I'm an active Jr CyBearGuide and I didn't get the bearmail?

lilteddybear wrote:i didn't get it and ive been a jcbg since 2008

After its initial launch, we had to make a quick update. You should be getting a BearMail today. Please let us know here if you still haven't received your mail.

And remember, this is for Jr.CyBearGuides only! Jr CyBearGuide Appreciation Gift: Snowman Outdoor Chair 203437
AshtonCyBearGuide
AshtonCyBearGuide
Build-A-Bearville CyBearGuide

Back to top Go down

Post by fluffycool157 Sat Dec 17, 2011 9:51 am

Poop, someone said this chair was rare so i traded old bvo prince crown for it Jr CyBearGuide Appreciation Gift: Snowman Outdoor Chair 597500
fluffycool157
fluffycool157
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Lulu! Sat Dec 17, 2011 11:12 am

Thanks for posting!
Lulu!
Lulu!
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by bearvilleisawesome Sat Dec 17, 2011 2:28 pm

hm, i didn't get that yet and im a jrcybgg
bearvilleisawesome
bearvilleisawesome
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down