Bearville Guide Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Your favorite color?

3 posters

Go down

Your favorite color? Empty Your favorite color?

Post by AleciaAutumn10 Tue Nov 29, 2011 4:54 am

Well, the forum's been quiet for a while, and I thought, why not start a new topic? So, what's your favorite color? Make sure to give a reason. Any special story relating to the color?
AleciaAutumn10
AleciaAutumn10
Officer

Back to top Go down

Your favorite color? Empty Re: Your favorite color?

Post by JLBABV Wed Nov 30, 2011 4:05 am

I always have, and probably always will, LOVED yellow! Even when i was tiny, my favourite Teletubby from a kids show (Teletubbies Your favorite color? 143839 ) was LaLa, the yellow one Your favorite color? Icon_razz I guess it's because the colour yellow is warm, and friendly, it's not scorching like red, or freezing like blue, and green always reminded me of sickness, because so many cartoons have green as a sick colour, so characters' faces turn green when they are unwell. I suppose yellow just makes me happy, relaxed... like the sunshine Your favorite color? 991574 I always liked little miss sunshine, from Mr Men and Little Miss, and she's bright yellow. I also loved sunflowers, and they are yellow. And as I grew older another reason was because most girls my age were OBCESSED with pink and purple... and I wanted to be different, i was happy with liking yellow, i didn't want to like pink and purple because all the other girls did... whoa! i just analysed my psycological colour preference Your favorite color? 160811 I feel weird Your favorite color? 3483496927

BTW here's some pics of the yellow characters I mentioned:

Your favorite color? Teletubbies_20091030_seoulbeats

these are the teletubbies, lala is the yellow one

Your favorite color? Littlemisssunshinebook
and this is little miss sunshine Your favorite color? 465488

That's why I like yellow
JLBABV
JLBABV
Official Photographer

Back to top Go down

Post by lilteddybear Wed Nov 30, 2011 2:09 pm

my favorite color is purple. not only do i look good in purple but i was in a princess pagent and i found out that purple shows royalty and loyalty and i really liked that.
lilteddybear
lilteddybear
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down