Bearville Guide Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

North Pole Now Open! New Games and Freebies!

+2
fluffycool157
Admin
6 posters

Go down

North Pole Now Open! New Games and Freebies! Empty North Pole Now Open! New Games and Freebies!

Post by Admin Fri Nov 25, 2011 3:48 am

North Pole Now Open! New Games and Freebies! Screen18
Finally! The North Pole is now open and it's even more fun and exciting this year! First time visitors get a FREE Gift Wrapped Couch and Throwing Snowball Move. Click on the lighted Christmas Tree for another treat- a Reindeer Hat!

North Pole Now Open! New Games and Freebies! My_rec10

Visit the Flight Training Center and Santa's Workshop for fun games. Mrs Claus Kitchen will keep you warm! Check out her holiday menu! Is it just me or her Eggnog tastes better this year?
North Pole Now Open! New Games and Freebies! Screen29

Hang out with your friends at the Ice Skating Rink. Watch Happy Feet Two Trailer on the big screen. And there's a hot cocoa stand serving the best hot chocolate in town!
North Pole Now Open! New Games and Freebies! Screen30

Notice the snowman in North Pole Train Station? Gather around with your mates and throw snowballs at it. This is a group effort. The more people to hit the snowman, the bigger and bigger it gets! A magical surprise awaits you!
North Pole Now Open! New Games and Freebies! AEJMyPicturesLqa

What's your favorite place in the North Pole? What's your favorite game? Do you like it better this year? Tell us what you think!
Admin
Admin
Founder/Owner
Founder/Owner

Back to top Go down

North Pole Now Open! New Games and Freebies! Empty Re: North Pole Now Open! New Games and Freebies!

Post by fluffycool157 Fri Nov 25, 2011 6:11 am

Whats the magical suprise for the snowman?
fluffycool157
fluffycool157
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

North Pole Now Open! New Games and Freebies! Empty Re: North Pole Now Open! New Games and Freebies!

Post by bearvilleisawesome Fri Nov 25, 2011 6:54 am

I think this years north pole is 10x better than last years! i love it!!
bearvilleisawesome
bearvilleisawesome
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by AleciaAutumn10 Fri Nov 25, 2011 11:14 am

I agree with Cassidy, this year's North Pole is a lot better. Though the games just seem to get harder and harder. I love the snowman though, he's so adorable <3
AleciaAutumn10
AleciaAutumn10
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Lulu! Sat Dec 03, 2011 4:37 am

I like the gifts. North Pole Now Open! New Games and Freebies! Icon_razz Especially the throwing snowballs move!
Thanks for posting!
Lulu!
Lulu!
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Savanahcute25 Mon Dec 12, 2011 12:16 pm

I am glad the North Pole is open again! The gift couch is really cool!
Savanahcute25
Savanahcute25
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down