Bearville Guide Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Moves Available at Bearville Outfitters!

5 posters

Go down

New Moves Available at Bearville Outfitters!  Empty New Moves Available at Bearville Outfitters!

Post by karenbearhug Thu Nov 24, 2011 12:25 am

There are three new moves available at the Bearville Outfitters today! Head over to pick up the Jumprope, Sitting or Rockin' Dance moves! While you're there, check out the new furry fashions added today. They've also brought back the Snowmobile ride for the season!

New Moves Available at Bearville Outfitters!  2ut56gw New Moves Available at Bearville Outfitters!  5fhw6xNew Moves Available at Bearville Outfitters!  Rtner7
karenbearhug
karenbearhug
Officer

Back to top Go down

New Moves Available at Bearville Outfitters!  Empty Re: New Moves Available at Bearville Outfitters!

Post by AshtonCyBearGuide Thu Nov 24, 2011 1:18 am

Thank you for posting this, karenbearhug! Along with the Snowmobile, these moves were previously given out, so to those who've missed it, here's your chance to add these moves and the ride to your collection! Hurry while supplies last! New Moves Available at Bearville Outfitters!  610897
AshtonCyBearGuide
AshtonCyBearGuide
Build-A-Bearville CyBearGuide

Back to top Go down

New Moves Available at Bearville Outfitters!  Empty Re: New Moves Available at Bearville Outfitters!

Post by karenbearhug Thu Nov 24, 2011 1:37 am

Most of the new moves available at BVO were previously code items! The jump rope move originally came from a mini cub condo available at BABW stores when the Happy Meal furry friends were available. The sitting move was a code from the Zoo Map at the stores during the Zootastic promotion. Have fun with the new moves if you weren't able to get them before!
karenbearhug
karenbearhug
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Nov 24, 2011 5:36 am

Sweet! I'm not sure if I have the snowmobile and the rockin dance move.. nice treat!!
Admin
Admin
Founder/Owner
Founder/Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Lulu! Sat Dec 03, 2011 4:35 am

thanks for posting! [:
I would love to get those moves!
But, I can't :[ I have no credits. New Moves Available at Bearville Outfitters!  Icon_razz
Lulu!
Lulu!
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Savanahcute25 Mon Dec 12, 2011 12:19 pm

I can finally get the Rockin' Dance move! Thanks for sharing this Karen!
Savanahcute25
Savanahcute25
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down