Bearville Guide Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Santa's Elves Streaming Live From The North Pole!

+6
MiniMonroe
fluffycool157
AleciaAutumn10
anitacocoa
sandyverybeary3
Admin
10 posters

Go down

Santa's Elves Streaming Live From The North Pole! Empty Santa's Elves Streaming Live From The North Pole!

Post by Admin Sun Nov 20, 2011 6:13 am

Santa's Elves Streaming Live From The North Pole! 1zfrjlu
Build-A-Bear Workshop is on to something uniquely FURTASTIC! AshtonCyBearGuide just shared a place for us to hangout with Santa's Elves live from the North Pole. Play games, greet your friends and share your drawings. Score high points to get on the Elf's Nice List! The best part is sharing your wish list- a much easier way to getting your lists on to Santa! Called "Get Your Wish On", this BABW live event is powered by Fraboom, a children's entertainment company that specializes in creating engaging educational content by offering creative experiences through books, cartoons, classroom materials, websites, live presentations and interactive programming.

Click on this link and get hooked! http://play.buildabear.com/

So far, the Elves who hung out with us are Trudy Truffles, Holly Jolly and Snowy Joey, who are all very nice and friendly. I expect to meet more elves soon. And I'd like a cup of their special hot cocoa!

Who's your favorite elf? And what do you think of this live online experience?

Admin
Admin
Founder/Owner
Founder/Owner

Back to top Go down

Santa's Elves Streaming Live From The North Pole! Empty Re: Santa's Elves Streaming Live From The North Pole!

Post by sandyverybeary3 Sun Nov 20, 2011 10:53 am

LULU love sweets too!
sandyverybeary3
sandyverybeary3
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Santa's Elves Streaming Live From The North Pole! Empty Re: Santa's Elves Streaming Live From The North Pole!

Post by anitacocoa Mon Nov 21, 2011 1:06 am

wow! this is great news! im so happy! I cant wait till I go in the north pole on november 24th! thank you admin for this important update!
anitacocoa
anitacocoa
Associate Bear
Associate Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by AleciaAutumn10 Mon Nov 21, 2011 3:54 am

I love this. It's so entertaining. I've only met Snowy Joey and Trudie Truffle, but I like Snowy Joey better. I think theres like, 7 or 8 elves, cause some had asked Snowy Joey all the names of the elves.
AleciaAutumn10
AleciaAutumn10
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by fluffycool157 Mon Nov 21, 2011 7:38 am

If it is only open 10:00am - 7:00pm what time would that be in uk time?
fluffycool157
fluffycool157
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniMonroe Mon Nov 21, 2011 10:48 am

Thats soo cool!!
MiniMonroe
MiniMonroe
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by muffinatormanic Mon Nov 21, 2011 1:10 pm

Sounds amazing c:
muffinatormanic
muffinatormanic
Forum Assist

Back to top Go down

Post by kristylucky1 Tue Nov 22, 2011 3:16 pm

Wow, that's awesome! Thanks Chuck~ ^^
kristylucky1
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Lulu! Sat Dec 03, 2011 4:34 am

Thanks for posting
Lulu!
Lulu!
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Savanahcute25 Mon Dec 12, 2011 12:21 pm

I have been on there several times! It's a lot of fun!
Savanahcute25
Savanahcute25
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down