Bearville Guide Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rain's Advice/Topic Blog♥

+2
kristylucky1
~Rain~
6 posters

Go down

Rain's Advice/Topic Blog♥ Empty Rain's Advice/Topic Blog♥

Post by ~Rain~ Sun Nov 06, 2011 5:19 am

Rain's Advice/Topic Blog♥ Welcom10
Hey guys! This is my topic/advice blog! I'm going to be writing about different topics, not what I do each day, although I might post about something I'm doing once in a while. I'll be giving random advice sometimes as well. Sometimes I might put some BV in it but rarely. So here it is! Rain's Advice/Topic Blog♥ 143839

Day 1 of Blog:
It's November! I can't believe it's already like the third month of school! It passed so fast! I can still remember the first day when I was freaked about school and making friends and all that. But now I have tons of friends and I know where my classes are and what they are by heart! It's not that hard at all. Okay, so have you seen my Maltese puppy avvie? I think it's the cutest thing. I love Maltese puppies ^-^ They are adorable, and I wish I had one ♥ I really want one- I love dogs. What about you guys? Do you have any dogs? Do you want any? What pets do you have? I saw some adorable puppy videos with them a few weeks old- so cute! Rain's Advice/Topic Blog♥ 174400096 BTW, these smilies are amazing! :] So I've been watching Unfabulous lately- they started airing it back on TV, not new episodes but old ones and I missed it! It's a good show about a regular middle school preteen-teen who is going through ups and downs in life. It's a really interesting show, if you don't have it on TV I suggest looking it up online. Heres another question: What did you do for Halloween, and what were you dressed up as?I went trick or treating and I was Alice. Anyways thats all for today! Make sure to comment below and answer the questions! Here's the picture of the day:
Rain's Advice/Topic Blog♥ Hallow10
~Rain♥

Day 3 of Blog:
Hi!! How are you guys doing? Good? I'm doing great! I only have like one thing for HW, a math paper, so I am happy about that x3. Anyway, down to bushiness! I know people are going crazy, saying that 2012, December 21 I think it was, to be exact, is the day the world ends, that a terrible natural disaster is occurring on Friday. My opinion: No. I don't believe any of this, I think its hocus pocus (Rain's Advice/Topic Blog♥ 1107968042) and not true. Just because a date on a calendar said so, doesn't mean its true; the date on the calendar said that 10-30 years ago, and the people who were alive then are still alive now, so yeah. Also, since this Friday is gonna be 11-11-11, people think there might be a earthquake or whatever. I don't agree, I think just because the day falls on a three day tie doesn't mean anything, it just means a day where you can "wish on something" and it'll happen. So, I wanna know your views! Let me know!
Question of the Day: Do you believe in 2011; World is Ending, or in the Friday belief? Why or why not?
Picture of the Day: Rain's Advice/Topic Blog♥ C9Lkm
~Rain

Day 4 of Blog: Jokes!
I know, I know: what a weird blog topic! But I thought it might be a bit funny to have some funny jokes to amuse you guys! I thought these jokes were pretty funny and I hope you do too! PM me any jokes you have, and I might put them in the next issue as a little joke extra column! Rain's Advice/Topic Blog♥ 610897 Here are my favorites!:
A man hasn't been feeling well, so he goes to his doctor for a complete check-up. Afterward, the doctor comes out with the results. "I'm afraid I have some very bad news," the doctor says. "You're dying, and you don't have much time left." "Oh, that's terrible!" says the man. "How long have I got?" "Ten," the doctor says sadly. "Ten?" the man asks. "Ten what? Months? Weeks? What?!" The doctor interrupts, "Nine..."
(for this joke below, keep in mind a Tamagotchi is a small little computerized pet)
A 27-year-old French woman lost control of her car on a highway near Marseilles and crashed into a tree, seriously injuring her passenger and killing herself As a commonplace road accident, this would not have qualified for a Darwin nomination, were it not for the fact that the driver's attention had been distracted by her Tamagotchi key ring, which had started urgently beeping for food as she drove along. In an attempt to press the correct buttons to save the Tamagotchi's life, the woman lost her own.

"What time does the library open?" the man on the phone asked.
"Nine A.M." came the reply. "And what's the idea of calling me at home in the middle of the night to ask a question like that?"
"Not until nine A.M.?" the man asked in a disappointed voice.
"No, not till nine A.M.!" the librarian said. "Why do you want to get in before nine A.M.?"
"Who said I wanted to get in?" the man sighed sadly. "I want to get out."

Two confirmed bachelors sat talking, their conversation drifted from politics to cooking. "I got a cookbook once," said one, "but I could never do anything with it." "Too much fancy work in it, eh?" asked the other. "You said it. Every one of the recipes began the same
way - 'Take a clean dish."
** those are just some I enjoyed!
Question of the Blog: What are your favorite jokes? PM me some if you want them in the next issue in my new Joke of the Blog section!
Picture of the Blog: Rain's Advice/Topic Blog♥ TDsEx
~Rain

Last edited by ~Rain~ on Fri Nov 11, 2011 9:22 am; edited 3 times in total
~Rain~
~Rain~
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Rain's Advice/Topic Blog♥ Empty Re: Rain's Advice/Topic Blog♥

Post by kristylucky1 Sun Nov 06, 2011 6:49 am

I really want a dog too! I don't have one, but if I could I would get a Pomeranian puppy. They are so cute<3
kristylucky1
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Winterfun Tue Nov 08, 2011 12:20 pm

I want a dog SO BAD, i was little red riding hood for halloween, but the funny thing is someone mistook me for Alice so yeah Rain's Advice/Topic Blog♥ 465488
Winterfun
Winterfun
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Rain~ Tue Nov 08, 2011 2:25 pm

Thanks for the comments guys! Updated! Rain's Advice/Topic Blog♥ 143839
~Rain~
~Rain~
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Winterfun Wed Nov 09, 2011 4:04 am

I believe the world will end......Not anytime soon when i'm alive though, and i doubt that there will be an earth quake But that's my Opinion so yeah Rain's Advice/Topic Blog♥ 465488
Winterfun
Winterfun
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Rain~ Fri Nov 11, 2011 9:46 am

updated!
~Rain~
~Rain~
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by GlitterL Fri Nov 11, 2011 9:52 am

LOL! The library joke made me laugh Rain's Advice/Topic Blog♥ 3826971019
GlitterL
GlitterL
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Winterfun Fri Nov 11, 2011 10:41 am

I like the library one Rain's Advice/Topic Blog♥ 960617 lol
Winterfun
Winterfun
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Rain~ Sun Nov 13, 2011 3:18 am

Thanks for the comments, guys! I'm going to start posting on the blog, not editing the first post , because it's going to get wayy too long.

Day 5 of Blog: Allergies!
Funny blog idea, I know, haha Rain's Advice/Topic Blog♥ Icon_razz But I was thinking of my own allergies, and I was like "Hmm, I wonder if anyone else has some type of allergy?" Lemme tell you about mines.. here's the story: Since I was little, I've been allergic to pollen, which is everywhere during spring, my least favorite season because of that Rain's Advice/Topic Blog♥ Icon_razz So if I touch the grass during spring, then scratch my nose, I will get sick, and worse, if I touch my eyes, they will get whelps (those bags under eyes) and turn red and watery and itchy. Believe me- it happened before, during school... Okay, I'm also partly allergic to raw veggies and fruits.. Once i ate like a plum or something, and red circles appeared on my upper lip and below my nose... So I have to wash them REALLY good. Then I'm allergies to cats, which I am so sad about Rain's Advice/Topic Blog♥ 597500 I wanted to get a cat last year; my dad and I called the agency and everything, but then I got an allergy test done, along with my asthma (Yes, I have asthma as well) and found out I was allergic to cats. The allergy test HURTS ! They took little blue needles and dug them into my arms- 14 in each arm: 28 shots dug deep in my arm. It hurt!! So.....
Question of the Day: What are you guys allergic to?
Picture of the Day: Rain's Advice/Topic Blog♥ UKGCe
Joke of the Day: Knock Knock!
Who’s there?
Cash!
Cash who?
No thanks, but I’d like some peanuts! Rain's Advice/Topic Blog♥ 143839
~Rain
~Rain~
~Rain~
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Winterfun Sun Nov 13, 2011 7:40 am

I'm allergic to...Mosquitoes and dandelions, one time i was around my yard (which hadn't been mowed for a month so there was lots of dandelions) i was sitting by a dandelion and then i got all swelled up and i couldn't stop sneezing even when i was inside so that wasn't fun Rain's Advice/Topic Blog♥ 597500 and another time there was a Mosquito and it bit my cheek next to my eye and then the next day i couldn't see on that one eye Rain's Advice/Topic Blog♥ 597500 and yeah i know how shots feel, i have to have one before each meal, and before i go to bed for the rest of my life Rain's Advice/Topic Blog♥ 43940
Winterfun
Winterfun
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by lilteddybear Sun Nov 13, 2011 7:46 am

Winterfun wrote:I'm allergic to...Mosquitoes and dandelions, one time i was around my yard (which hadn't been mowed for a month so there was lots of dandelions) i was sitting by a dandelion and then i got all swelled up and i couldn't stop sneezing even when i was inside so that wasn't fun Rain's Advice/Topic Blog♥ 597500 and another time there was a Mosquito and it bit my cheek next to my eye and then the next day i couldn't see on that one eye Rain's Advice/Topic Blog♥ 597500 and yeah i know how shots feel, i have to have one before each meal, and before i go to bed for the rest of my life Rain's Advice/Topic Blog♥ 43940

that is so sad, my mom has to do that too. I am allergic to conifur bush, cats and dogs and red chili peppers
lilteddybear
lilteddybear
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Winterfun Sun Nov 13, 2011 8:59 am

lilteddybear wrote:
Winterfun wrote:I'm allergic to...Mosquitoes and dandelions, one time i was around my yard (which hadn't been mowed for a month so there was lots of dandelions) i was sitting by a dandelion and then i got all swelled up and i couldn't stop sneezing even when i was inside so that wasn't fun Rain's Advice/Topic Blog♥ 597500 and another time there was a Mosquito and it bit my cheek next to my eye and then the next day i couldn't see on that one eye Rain's Advice/Topic Blog♥ 597500 and yeah i know how shots feel, i have to have one before each meal, and before i go to bed for the rest of my life Rain's Advice/Topic Blog♥ 43940

that is so sad, my mom has to do that too. I am allergic to conifur bush, cats and dogs and red chili peppers
does your mom have Diabetes ?
Winterfun
Winterfun
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by LoraDazzle4 Sun Nov 13, 2011 9:43 am

I love your blog Rain!♥
Hopefully, I don't have any type of allergies, i'm just intolerant to kiwiis, hehe. (which is okay because I don't really like them.) My mom is allergic to pollen and in spring she's always coughing and her nose becomes really red (:
LoraDazzle4
LoraDazzle4
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Rain~ Mon Nov 14, 2011 10:41 am

Day 6 of Blog: Movies !
Haaai! :3 I Know all of you have favorite movies; so let's talk about them... here are some of mines: The Golden Compass has been one of my all-time faves for like 5 years! It's a amazing movie, about a world with your soul as a 'demon', a animal walking beside you, and a group of evil people that capture kids and tear their demons away, and a girl who saves them. I know, weird description: watch it though, and it'll be muuuch better! Rain's Advice/Topic Blog♥ Icon_razz HARRY POTTER FOREVER ♥ Love love LOVE HP! I've been a fan foreeever! I've watched each movie, including parts 1 & 2 of the Deathly Hallows (which were epic, BTW) and I luvvv it! (: I've read like 3 of the books; they were also good! I just watched a movie today: A Cinderella Story, with Lucy Hale. It was like Cinderella, but all about singing and stuff.. Watch them all!
Question of the Day: Your fave movies?
Picture of the Day: 2 pictures! Golden Compass: Rain's Advice/Topic Blog♥ The_golden_compass_dc066755_137
Rain's Advice/Topic Blog♥ HarryPotterandtheDeathlyHallows
Jokes of the Day: 2, since I forgot in the last bloggie! :

Knock Knock
Who's there?
Apple!
Apple who?
Apple your hair if you don't let me in!

What kind of Garden does a baker have?
A flour garden!

~Rain
~Rain~
~Rain~
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Winterfun Mon Nov 14, 2011 11:06 am

My favorite movie is probably, Pirates of the Carribean 1, or over the hedge, i can't think of anything confused
Winterfun
Winterfun
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Rain~ Mon Nov 21, 2011 3:05 am

Day 7 of Blog: Presents&gifts!
Hey everyone! Sooo, the topic I came up with for this blog is gifts&presents! Or presents&gifts like in the title Rain's Advice/Topic Blog♥ Icon_razz Anyways, I know Christmas&Thanksgiving are coming up- I don't know if people get Thanksgiving presents [IDK about you guys] but I know most people get Christmas presents, which is awesome, cause who doesn't like presents?! Rain's Advice/Topic Blog♥ 1107968042 Anyways, I don't have a clue what I want for Christmas, but my birthday is coming up in Feb, 2 months after Dec. I have 1 thing I want for my birthday: a dog, like seriously BADLY! I know you guys know this (well I think you do... if not, go look through my topics... you'll find one about a dog.) and I've still been trying to convince my dad. The good thing is, I got straight A's on my progress report [or report card, whatever ya wanna call it, it goes by both names.] and my dad was really happy about that. Anyways, I brought that up and he said he really would think about it now, and I'm excited! Something else I thought might be a good birthday present was a mini laptop... I find those really cute and handy, like if I go on vacation or whatever, so yeah... But I'd much rather get a dog Rain's Advice/Topic Blog♥ Icon_razz What about you guys?
Question of the Blog: What would you like Christmas, or your birthday?
Joke of the Blog: The math teacher saw that little Johnny wasn't paying attention in class. She called on him and said, "Johnny! what are 4, 2, 28 and 44?" Little Johnny quickly replied, "NBC, CBS, HBO and the Cartoon Network!"
Picture of the Blog: Rain's Advice/Topic Blog♥ Jeffreyspicture
~Rain
~Rain~
~Rain~
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down