Bearville Guide Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Join BGF Twitter Party! Win Bearville Codes and more!

+8
JLBABV
HeatherHeart
Luv
mandymagnificent
servineallheart321
LoraDazzle4
fluffycool157
Admin
12 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Join BGF Twitter Party! Win Bearville Codes and more! Empty Join BGF Twitter Party! Win Bearville Codes and more!

Post by Admin Mon Oct 24, 2011 3:04 pm

All through Halloween, tune in to @BearvilleGuide and get a chance to win Bearville codes, BGF Store Franchise, Paw Prints and more! A lucky member could win a special furry friend!

All you have to do is to go on Twitter.com and follow @BearvilleGuide

Let's roll! Join BGF Twitter Party! Win Bearville Codes and more! 475275

Admin
Admin
Founder/Owner
Founder/Owner

Back to top Go down

Join BGF Twitter Party! Win Bearville Codes and more! Empty Re: Join BGF Twitter Party! Win Bearville Codes and more!

Post by fluffycool157 Mon Oct 24, 2011 9:42 pm

Join BGF Twitter Party! Win Bearville Codes and more! 597500 i don't have twitter x(
fluffycool157
fluffycool157
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Join BGF Twitter Party! Win Bearville Codes and more! Empty Re: Join BGF Twitter Party! Win Bearville Codes and more!

Post by LoraDazzle4 Tue Oct 25, 2011 3:00 am

I've been following you since a long time Join BGF Twitter Party! Win Bearville Codes and more! 143839
Can't wait♥
(@LoraDazzy4)
LoraDazzle4
LoraDazzle4
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by servineallheart321 Tue Oct 25, 2011 6:16 am

My parents said I cannot have a twitter account Because Im to young Join BGF Twitter Party! Win Bearville Codes and more! 171769
servineallheart321
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by mandymagnificent Tue Oct 25, 2011 8:02 am

We will have more parties on the forum. This time it's going to be a twitter party. Stay tuned for more parties Join BGF Twitter Party! Win Bearville Codes and more! 465488
mandymagnificent
mandymagnificent
Manager Bear
Manager Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by mandymagnificent Tue Oct 25, 2011 8:06 am

P.s make sure to check out twitter in 2 hours!
mandymagnificent
mandymagnificent
Manager Bear
Manager Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by servineallheart321 Tue Oct 25, 2011 10:27 am

Im only 9 YEARS OLD.You know how much I hate sharing personal businuss Please do not force me to have a twitter account Join BGF Twitter Party! Win Bearville Codes and more! 1555997969
servineallheart321
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by mandymagnificent Tue Oct 25, 2011 12:35 pm

We are not forcing anyone to do anything. You should listen to your parents. I was simply stating we will have more contests on this forum that don't have to do with social networking.
mandymagnificent
mandymagnificent
Manager Bear
Manager Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Luv Tue Oct 25, 2011 1:22 pm

Servine, don't feel left out. Twitter doesn't have to be personal - in fact, most members from here seem to have an account for personal usage, and another one to use for following BGF and contacting other forum members.

Anyway, I wish I were nine - I've got too many big kid problems to worry about, being a teenager and all. None of my issues are as simple as a question of whether or not to join Twitter. So don't worry yourself, and enjoy your youth. ^-^
Luv
Luv
The Unbeatable

Back to top Go down

Post by servineallheart321 Tue Oct 25, 2011 10:12 pm

Enough with this twitter thing And I hate hearing about it Join BGF Twitter Party! Win Bearville Codes and more! 32453 Just stop ok
servineallheart321
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by mandymagnificent Wed Oct 26, 2011 7:09 am

Watch twitter around 5c for another question!
mandymagnificent
mandymagnificent
Manager Bear
Manager Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by servineallheart321 Wed Oct 26, 2011 8:10 am

Enough with this horrable twitter party
servineallheart321
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by mandymagnificent Wed Oct 26, 2011 8:26 am

Please quit spamming this thread. If you dont want to be apart of it, then that's fine. But you don't need to comment on everything. Thanks
mandymagnificent
mandymagnificent
Manager Bear
Manager Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by HeatherHeart Wed Oct 26, 2011 8:29 am

cool Join BGF Twitter Party! Win Bearville Codes and more! 465488 do we just answer the questions? Join BGF Twitter Party! Win Bearville Codes and more! 465488
HeatherHeart
HeatherHeart
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by mandymagnificent Wed Oct 26, 2011 8:32 am

Yes, these questions will give you paw prints the big prizes will be Sunday Join BGF Twitter Party! Win Bearville Codes and more! 465488
mandymagnificent
mandymagnificent
Manager Bear
Manager Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by servineallheart321 Wed Oct 26, 2011 8:39 am

If you are teenager go on that stupid twitter im not
servineallheart321
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by mandymagnificent Thu Oct 27, 2011 8:23 am

New question SOMETIME tonight!! Make sure you watch twitter to earn paw prints!
mandymagnificent
mandymagnificent
Manager Bear
Manager Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by servineallheart321 Thu Oct 27, 2011 8:29 am

This thing with twitter is old now . do not ask me any more to go on twitter no is the offical answer Join BGF Twitter Party! Win Bearville Codes and more! 66035
servineallheart321
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by mandymagnificent Thu Oct 27, 2011 12:49 pm

This thread is for the whole forum. Not just for you. If you dot want to do it that's fine, so don't comment on this. Thanks
mandymagnificent
mandymagnificent
Manager Bear
Manager Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by servineallheart321 Thu Oct 27, 2011 10:05 pm

Why on your achievements list there is a twitter bird
servineallheart321
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by JLBABV Fri Oct 28, 2011 1:42 am

Aww cool! I love twitter! Join BGF Twitter Party! Win Bearville Codes and more! 1107968042 I'll have to keep a look out
JLBABV
JLBABV
Official Photographer

Back to top Go down

Post by servineallheart321 Fri Oct 28, 2011 6:17 am

LOOK for me on twitter
servineallheart321
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by GwynethLove Fri Oct 28, 2011 11:41 am

servineallheart321 wrote:LOOK for me on twitter
You are 9. Did you fake the Twitter? Join BGF Twitter Party! Win Bearville Codes and more! 160811
GwynethLove
GwynethLove
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by AleciaAutumn10 Fri Oct 28, 2011 11:56 am

I don't have a twitter, so I'll skip out in this one. I'll wait for the Forum parties Join BGF Twitter Party! Win Bearville Codes and more! 143839
AleciaAutumn10
AleciaAutumn10
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri Oct 28, 2011 2:21 pm

servineallheart321 wrote:Im only 9 YEARS OLD.You know how much I hate sharing personal businuss Please do not force me to have a twitter account Join BGF Twitter Party! Win Bearville Codes and more! 1555997969

Hello servineallheart321 -

We do have different portals for fun and parties here on Bearville Guide. At this time, we are extending our contests and giveaways to our followers on Twitter as a way of gratitude and appreciation. We will also open a contest here alongside our Twitter party for the benefit of our members who do not have a Twitter account. Watch out for that! Join BGF Twitter Party! Win Bearville Codes and more! 465488

I would also like to inform you that because you are below 13, in pursuant to our forum rules and regulations, I have permanently disabled your PM privileges. We do try to keep our forum safe and sound and try our best to protect the younger members of our forum, such as yourself.

I hope this clears things up.

Cheers,
Admin

Admin
Admin
Founder/Owner
Founder/Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next