Bearville Guide Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jr CyBearGuide Dazzling Improvements

+2
anitacocoa
Admin
6 posters

Go down

Jr CyBearGuide Dazzling Improvements Empty Jr CyBearGuide Dazzling Improvements

Post by Admin Thu Oct 13, 2011 10:25 am

Jr CyBearGuide Dazzling Improvements My_pic11

True to their word, the Bearville Team has launched some remarkable updates today particularly on the Jr CyBearGuide Program! Improvements are:

• Stars on both sides of your nameplate

• JCBG log in tracker on your CBZ (via the new star icon on your About Me)

• JCBG Hat that sparkles

• JCBG Portals (Telephone booths) are re-skinned with a glowing star on top them

• A pointer move

JoeCyBearGuide announced last week that following these updates today is a new activity for Jr CyBearGuides- an official tour system that lets you earn 1 BVO credit for 10 successful tours (1 per day)! Read Joe's announcement here

Remember, you need to be a Jr CyBearGuide to get these exclusive features! Bearville has adjusted the requirements where you only have to log in atleast 8 times (from previous 12 times) out of the last 30 days. You can keep track of your log ins via the Star Icon on your CBZ! If you've earned enough log in's, proceed to the Bear University and take the special JCBG Quiz in the classroom. Be sure to answer the questions correctly! Jr CyBearGuide Dazzling Improvements Star3

Admin
Admin
Founder/Owner
Founder/Owner

Back to top Go down

Jr CyBearGuide Dazzling Improvements Empty Re: Jr CyBearGuide Dazzling Improvements

Post by anitacocoa Thu Oct 13, 2011 9:19 pm

sweet! this are pawsome updates! thanks once more to the cybearguide team for making all of them! I cant wait to give out tours, to help others! find there way around babv Jr CyBearGuide Dazzling Improvements 465488 thank you admin, for the update Jr CyBearGuide Dazzling Improvements 465488
anitacocoa
anitacocoa
Associate Bear
Associate Bear

Back to top Go down

Jr CyBearGuide Dazzling Improvements Empty Re: Jr CyBearGuide Dazzling Improvements

Post by LoraDazzle4 Fri Oct 14, 2011 2:55 am

Cool! I really like these updates Jr CyBearGuide Dazzling Improvements 143839
LoraDazzle4
LoraDazzle4
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by priscillaballerina31 Fri Oct 14, 2011 9:28 pm

I love the pointer move! It is beary helpful when showing new friends around bearville! I also like the jrguide status box in your cybearzone so we know how many days we have logged on Jr CyBearGuide Dazzling Improvements 465488
priscillaballerina31
priscillaballerina31
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by xoxoclaryxoxo22 Sat Oct 15, 2011 11:24 am

But how do you do the tours to get credits?
xoxoclaryxoxo22
xoxoclaryxoxo22
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Anita Wed Oct 19, 2011 2:44 am

I love the new update! Jr CyBearGuide Dazzling Improvements 465488
Thanks for sharing, Chuck.
Anita
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down