Bearville Guide Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go-Kart Ride Now Available at the Bearville Outfitters Store!

+2
dakotaflower80
Admin
6 posters

Go down

Go-Kart Ride Now Available at the Bearville Outfitters Store! Empty Go-Kart Ride Now Available at the Bearville Outfitters Store!

Post by Admin Wed Oct 05, 2011 2:23 am

Now here's what we've all been waiting for! Zoom in style with a Go-Kart Ride (4-stroke engine) for only 5 credits, exclusively distributed by Bearville Outfitters.
Go-Kart Ride Now Available at the Bearville Outfitters Store! Screen22
Admin
Admin
Founder/Owner
Founder/Owner

Back to top Go down

Go-Kart Ride Now Available at the Bearville Outfitters Store! Empty Re: Go-Kart Ride Now Available at the Bearville Outfitters Store!

Post by dakotaflower80 Wed Oct 05, 2011 11:26 am

Cool! I want that ride!
dakotaflower80
dakotaflower80
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Go-Kart Ride Now Available at the Bearville Outfitters Store! Empty Re: Go-Kart Ride Now Available at the Bearville Outfitters Store!

Post by kristylucky1 Wed Oct 05, 2011 12:56 pm

I've just seen that ride! Go-Kart Ride Now Available at the Bearville Outfitters Store! 143839
kristylucky1
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Jay902 Wed Oct 05, 2011 1:19 pm

It's a sweet ride! Also, I brought it, but never used it.
Jay902
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by anitacocoa Wed Oct 05, 2011 10:18 pm

i love it! thank you admin for the news! i look so cool with this rideee lol
anitacocoa
anitacocoa
Associate Bear
Associate Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Oct 06, 2011 1:33 am

anitacocoa wrote:i love it! thank you admin for the news! i look so cool with this rideee lol

Me too, it's my favorite! Go-Kart Ride Now Available at the Bearville Outfitters Store! 523903
Admin
Admin
Founder/Owner
Founder/Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by BigBird♥ Thu Oct 06, 2011 9:51 am

Wow, this looks so cool! I like the details. Thanks for keeping us updated!
BigBird♥
BigBird♥
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down