Bearville Guide Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bearville Teaches Kids About Internet Safety With A Fancy New Board Game!

+5
LoraDazzle4
kristylucky1
anitacocoa
priscillaballerina31
Admin
9 posters

Go down

Bearville Teaches Kids About Internet Safety With A Fancy New Board Game! Empty Bearville Teaches Kids About Internet Safety With A Fancy New Board Game!

Post by Admin Sun Oct 02, 2011 4:25 pm

Special thanks to AleciaAutumn10 for sharing the news about the new game that opened yesterday. As we all know, October is Internet Safety Month and Bearville just opened a creative portal for kids to learn how to be responsible and safe on the web. You can find this game in the Coffee Shop. Tell us what you think!

Bearville Teaches Kids About Internet Safety With A Fancy New Board Game! Bgfnew10
Admin
Admin
Founder/Owner
Founder/Owner

Back to top Go down

Bearville Teaches Kids About Internet Safety With A Fancy New Board Game! Empty Re: Bearville Teaches Kids About Internet Safety With A Fancy New Board Game!

Post by priscillaballerina31 Mon Oct 03, 2011 12:48 pm

Thanks for posting.
I think the game is a great way to remind kids of internet safety.
My only question is... Does the opponent always win? LOL! Bearville Teaches Kids About Internet Safety With A Fancy New Board Game! 465488
priscillaballerina31
priscillaballerina31
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Bearville Teaches Kids About Internet Safety With A Fancy New Board Game! Empty Re: Bearville Teaches Kids About Internet Safety With A Fancy New Board Game!

Post by anitacocoa Wed Oct 05, 2011 10:21 pm

thank you admin for the update, I have played the game 4 times and I also agree with priscilla the oponent always wins hehe
anitacocoa
anitacocoa
Associate Bear
Associate Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by kristylucky1 Fri Oct 07, 2011 10:48 am

I like this game but I always tend to lose. Bearville Teaches Kids About Internet Safety With A Fancy New Board Game! Icon_razz
kristylucky1
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by LoraDazzle4 Sat Oct 08, 2011 6:44 am

I've tried it like twice (:
I loose oftenly in all games so I fail at this one, hehe.♥
LoraDazzle4
LoraDazzle4
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by servineallheart321 Sat Oct 08, 2011 6:50 am

I never loosed In that game before Bearville Teaches Kids About Internet Safety With A Fancy New Board Game! 496150 try to beat the other person Bearville Teaches Kids About Internet Safety With A Fancy New Board Game! 596764 see ya soon
servineallheart321
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by sandyverybeary3 Sat Oct 08, 2011 6:51 am

i haven't tried it yet, the only time that i really hav the time to go on bearville is when im hanging out in my school's library after school, and for some reason, the school's internet restricts it... Bearville Teaches Kids About Internet Safety With A Fancy New Board Game! 43940
sandyverybeary3
sandyverybeary3
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Anita Wed Oct 19, 2011 2:48 am

I tired playing the game, and it's pretty cool.
Thanks for sharing Chuck and Alecia. Bearville Teaches Kids About Internet Safety With A Fancy New Board Game! 465488
Anita
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by lilteddybear Wed Oct 19, 2011 10:06 am

i have won the game so it must have been coinscidence
lilteddybear
lilteddybear
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down