Bearville Guide Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What is the Most posts Have you done in one Day?

+4
lilteddybear
LoraDazzle4
Cheer
priscillaballerina31
8 posters

Go down

What is the Most Posts Have you done in One Day?

What is the Most posts Have you done in one Day? Vote_lcap0%What is the Most posts Have you done in one Day? Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
What is the Most posts Have you done in one Day? Vote_lcap0%What is the Most posts Have you done in one Day? Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
What is the Most posts Have you done in one Day? Vote_lcap11%What is the Most posts Have you done in one Day? Vote_rcap 11% 
[ 1 ]
What is the Most posts Have you done in one Day? Vote_lcap11%What is the Most posts Have you done in one Day? Vote_rcap 11% 
[ 1 ]
What is the Most posts Have you done in one Day? Vote_lcap56%What is the Most posts Have you done in one Day? Vote_rcap 56% 
[ 5 ]
What is the Most posts Have you done in one Day? Vote_lcap22%What is the Most posts Have you done in one Day? Vote_rcap 22% 
[ 2 ]

Total Votes : 9
Back

What is the Most posts Have you done in one Day? Empty What is the Most posts Have you done in one Day?

Post by priscillaballerina31 Tue Sep 27, 2011 3:42 pm

What is the Most Posts you were able to complete in one day on the Forum?
priscillaballerina31
priscillaballerina31
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

What is the Most posts Have you done in one Day? Empty Re: What is the Most posts Have you done in one Day?

Post by Cheer Wed Sep 28, 2011 6:47 am

Over a hundred because I really wanted to win the weekly posting contest What is the Most posts Have you done in one Day? Icon_razz
Cheer
Cheer
Events Planner/Superstar

Back to top Go down

What is the Most posts Have you done in one Day? Empty Re: What is the Most posts Have you done in one Day?

Post by LoraDazzle4 Wed Sep 28, 2011 6:52 am

20-30♥
I think it was like 35 or something<3
LoraDazzle4
LoraDazzle4
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by priscillaballerina31 Sun Oct 02, 2011 9:49 am

Wow! That is amazing cheer!
How many hours did it take you?
priscillaballerina31
priscillaballerina31
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by lilteddybear Thu Oct 06, 2011 11:42 am

over one hundred because i wanted to get to send private messages and the movie section i had seen a lot of the movies and i put a lot of movies on there
lilteddybear
lilteddybear
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheer Thu Oct 06, 2011 11:49 am

priscillaballerina31 wrote:Wow! That is amazing cheer!
How many hours did it take you?
Not that long because I just opened a ton of topics in different tabs and answered every time someone replied haha.
Very stressful, though. Especially because the side counter was eating my posts. But I got my guardian (which I adore) so it's all worth it <3
Cheer
Cheer
Events Planner/Superstar

Back to top Go down

Post by AleciaAutumn10 Fri Oct 07, 2011 8:13 am

The most? Probably 50, 75 at the most.
AleciaAutumn10
AleciaAutumn10
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by sandyverybeary3 Sat Oct 08, 2011 6:54 am

i think i've done over one hundred... i really want that badge for the 500 posts in 24 hours....

i've stayed up till like 3:30 am posting on here, i was waiting to get into pottermore... What is the Most posts Have you done in one Day? 465488
sandyverybeary3
sandyverybeary3
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Daize Sat Oct 08, 2011 8:19 am

Like, 30?
I don't really like posting.
Daize
Daize
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by ItalianPrincess Thu Apr 12, 2012 1:01 pm

50 post lol I just joined and I wanted to be the highest poster ever hahahha
ItalianPrincess
ItalianPrincess
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down