Bearville Guide Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shout out to pawsome store employees!!

4 posters

Go down

Shout out to pawsome store employees!! Empty Shout out to pawsome store employees!!

Post by priscillaballerina31 Sun Sep 25, 2011 1:26 am

I would like to give a shout out to the pawsome store employees at my local buildabear store!
I went to BABW store yesterday to purchase the orange helllo kitty.
When I returned home, I got a phone call from my mother saying someone called about my missing cell phone. I was not even aware it had fallen out of my purse and into one of the stuffed animal bins!

Special hugs go out to Brittany(found my phone), Kim ( One smart cookie who looked in contacts list for the word Mom), and Anne the store manager who is always so beary nice and stuffs my bears during slow store volume.
For Brittany
Shout out to pawsome store employees!! Hug
For Kim
Shout out to pawsome store employees!! Hug-2
For Anne
Shout out to pawsome store employees!! HUG-1

I personally wrote a very long email to Maxine about these 3 store employees who went above and beyond customer service to make sure I was able to have my cell phone returned to me.
I hope she personally recognizes them! Shout out to pawsome store employees!! 465488

Due to economic hardships, I would not have been able to replace the cell phone and it had lots of contacts which I do not have stored any where else!
priscillaballerina31
priscillaballerina31
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Shout out to pawsome store employees!! Empty Re: Shout out to pawsome store employees!!

Post by AleciaAutumn10 Sun Sep 25, 2011 5:39 am

Wow. That was really sweet of them! It's great that you emailed Maxine to show your appreciation.
AleciaAutumn10
AleciaAutumn10
Officer

Back to top Go down

Shout out to pawsome store employees!! Empty Re: Shout out to pawsome store employees!!

Post by xoxoclaryxoxo22 Sun Sep 25, 2011 6:00 am

wow,you are lucky because some people found things and don't give it back to their owner!Shout out to pawsome store employees!! 465488
xoxoclaryxoxo22
xoxoclaryxoxo22
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by LoraDazzle4 Mon Sep 26, 2011 12:49 am

My Mom lost her mobile like two years ago, and she never found it xDD; You are lucky♥ Those two employees were very kind. There are not so much people like that in our world. (:
LoraDazzle4
LoraDazzle4
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down