Bearville Guide Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Guide to being a Millionaire on Bearville

+6
LoraDazzle4
xoxoclaryxoxo22
Lexi
AleciaAutumn10
MollyFlyer
priscillaballerina31
10 posters

Go down

Guide to being a Millionaire on Bearville Empty Guide to being a Millionaire on Bearville

Post by priscillaballerina31 Tue Sep 13, 2011 10:45 am

Do these three every day you log in:
1. See pawsome panda at sportsplex=$100 bear bills
2. Play backstage search game=$200 bear bills
3. Play pawsitively recycle search game- $200
That is 500 bear bills every day so times 7=$3,500 bear bills a week and 18,200 a year!

Also try to make time to play the gym games for half an hour a day on the hardest level=100 bear bills each game played 100 games =10,000 bear bills do that for 7 days and = 70,000 bear bills
70.000 bear bills a week= 280,000 bear bills a month
280,000 bear bills a month =3,360,000 A year!!!

Other easy games are fishing you might catch soggy bags of bear bills!
and photosafari I like that one too
priscillaballerina31
priscillaballerina31
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Guide to being a Millionaire on Bearville Empty Re: Guide to being a Millionaire on Bearville

Post by MollyFlyer Tue Sep 13, 2011 11:15 am

Don't forget the bank; if you put 5k in each category, that's 100 per day, 750 per week, and 2000 every two weeks. Which means 127,500 bear bills per year if you only start with 15,000. And it's easier than having to play 100 games a day.
MollyFlyer
MollyFlyer
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Guide to being a Millionaire on Bearville Empty Re: Guide to being a Millionaire on Bearville

Post by AleciaAutumn10 Tue Sep 13, 2011 12:16 pm

Thanks for sharing! I bet this will be great for players looking for a few bucks. (:
AleciaAutumn10
AleciaAutumn10
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by priscillaballerina31 Tue Sep 13, 2011 1:41 pm

Thanks Molly! I totally forgot about the bank!!
That is a great reminder Molly! Guide to being a Millionaire on Bearville 465488
priscillaballerina31
priscillaballerina31
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Lexi Tue Sep 13, 2011 11:56 pm

Lovin these dailies! Thanks!
Lexi
Lexi
Chief Officer/Book Critic

Back to top Go down

Post by xoxoclaryxoxo22 Wed Sep 14, 2011 7:23 am

cool thanks for sharing!Guide to being a Millionaire on Bearville 465488
xoxoclaryxoxo22
xoxoclaryxoxo22
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by LoraDazzle4 Wed Sep 14, 2011 7:25 am

Awesome(:
Thanks for sharing. ^^
LoraDazzle4
LoraDazzle4
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by sandyverybeary3 Wed Sep 14, 2011 10:03 am

this is awesome, i really need to do some of these things, i kept spending all my bearbills, and can rarely hold onto anything above 2,000....
sandyverybeary3
sandyverybeary3
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by muffinatormanic Wed Sep 14, 2011 11:38 am

Wow thank you so much!
muffinatormanic
muffinatormanic
Forum Assist

Back to top Go down

Post by xoxoclaryxoxo22 Wed Sep 14, 2011 11:46 am

I do the things she tell me to do to became a millionaire everyday!Guide to being a Millionaire on Bearville 465488
xoxoclaryxoxo22
xoxoclaryxoxo22
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Lexi Mon Sep 26, 2011 9:40 pm

Pinning this one!
Lexi
Lexi
Chief Officer/Book Critic

Back to top Go down

Post by JamieMusicBear61 Tue Mar 06, 2012 4:49 pm

I do the Backstage Search/panda/recycling "trilogy" every day and play one of the "lessons" games in the gym five times a day (usually Juggling Fun, but I sometimes play Basketball Spin when the system is sluggish). I also visit the bank daily to reinvest my Bear Bills. Generally I'm on Bearville only long enough to earn BB1,000 this way--this can take me ten to fifteen minutes. The key here, though, is to be diligent and do this on as close to a daily basis as possible.

One thing I recommend NOT doing once you've reached the "millionaire" level is falling into the trap of, "Wow, I've got all this money--now I can go spend, spend, spend!" In real life it happens all too often that someone will win millions in the lottery only to spend it quickly--and sometimes these people end up in worse financial shape than they were before they won the money. Sure, you want the pleasure of BECOMING a millionaire, but do you also want the pleasure of STAYING a millionaire? I'm not saying you should hang onto the money like a miser and never spend it--rather, whenever you're considering buying something, consider whether you'll still need it as much, say, five years from now as you do now. If you decide it will ultimately end up as clutter, then in the long run there's not much point in buying it in the first place. Oh sure, in Bearville you can always sell back most of the stuff you get, but you will always get only half of the price you paid. Those losses will add up over time, and you don't want too many of those losses accumulating.

With this in mind, there are two other things I do. A lot of the time, when I toss coins in the fountain in Town Square, I get a prize that I don't really need. (This is particularly true on those rare occasions when we can toss coins into the fountain any number of times we want in a given day, such as on Maxine Clark's birthday.) What I can then do is go to almost any store in Bearville and sell it, usually for BB25 per prize. After all, I won the prize--it's not as if I bought it and am looking to get half my money back. Second, occasionally I will go to the Bearville Outfitters store and exchange one or more Bearville Outfitters credits for BB1,000 each. I do this sparingly, however--I usually take a break from Bearville when I go on vacation, and when I get home I usually convert one credit for every day that I was away.

It also helps to have a VIB subscription. With this you can earn a bonus of BB5,000 and five BVO credits per month. And of course if you're rich enough in real life to be able to afford to buy things at Build-a-Bear Workshop regularly, such as accessories for your bears, you can redeem your receipt for more Bear Bills!
JamieMusicBear61
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by MollyFlyer Tue Mar 06, 2012 5:54 pm

I don't have enough credits to cash in -- they're really more valuable, especially if you're trading. You could probably request 2k for a one-credit item in an average trade. You're right about the way that Bear Bills can vanish quickly -- when I first started on Bearville, I managed to build up about 700k just by obsessively playing games; I dropped to about 450k because I spent without trying to earn anything further and now I'm back up to 550k.
MollyFlyer
MollyFlyer
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by AmyNovembear1 Tue Mar 06, 2012 6:00 pm

I need to start saving my BB, too. I always spend it and never have very much to my name at the end of the day. Great tips, thanks for sharing!
AmyNovembear1
AmyNovembear1
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by MollyFlyer Tue Mar 06, 2012 6:02 pm

I will note that all that spending resulted in an attic packed with PSIs and other rare items.
MollyFlyer
MollyFlyer
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down