Bearville Guide Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HarryLove13, Finalist for Virtual Designer Contest

+13
GwynethLove
Bear
BriannalovesBABV
HeatherHeart
BasketballLuver
muffinatormanic
Cheer
sandyverybeary3
AleciaAutumn10
HarryLove13
LoraDazzle4
Anita
Admin
17 posters

Go down

HarryLove13, Finalist for Virtual Designer Contest Empty HarryLove13, Finalist for Virtual Designer Contest

Post by Admin Sat Sep 03, 2011 11:14 pm

Congratulations to our very own HarryLove13 (Annaluz), for being one of the 15 finalists for Bearville.com's Be a Virtual Designer" Contest! Here's her entry:
HarryLove13, Finalist for Virtual Designer Contest Ss40710
Let's support her and vote once each day through September 9, 2011! LEGGO!!!
Admin
Admin
Founder/Owner
Founder/Owner

Back to top Go down

HarryLove13, Finalist for Virtual Designer Contest Empty Re: HarryLove13, Finalist for Virtual Designer Contest

Post by Anita Sun Sep 04, 2011 12:37 am

Hahah chuck "LEGGO!" HarryLove13, Finalist for Virtual Designer Contest 1107968042
Congratz Harry.! HarryLove13, Finalist for Virtual Designer Contest 160811
Anita
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

HarryLove13, Finalist for Virtual Designer Contest Empty Re: HarryLove13, Finalist for Virtual Designer Contest

Post by LoraDazzle4 Sun Sep 04, 2011 1:08 am

Congratz Harry! <3
LoraDazzle4
LoraDazzle4
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by HarryLove13 Sun Sep 04, 2011 3:35 am

Aww thanks! I would really appreciate it guys HarryLove13, Finalist for Virtual Designer Contest 465488 Thanks for all the support HarryLove13, Finalist for Virtual Designer Contest 465488
HarryLove13
HarryLove13
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by AleciaAutumn10 Sun Sep 04, 2011 4:19 am

Congratulations Harry!
We know you'll win! <3
AleciaAutumn10
AleciaAutumn10
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by sandyverybeary3 Sun Sep 04, 2011 4:21 am

WO HOO!! GO HARRY!!
sandyverybeary3
sandyverybeary3
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheer Sun Sep 04, 2011 5:53 am

Good job on making it through. Your design is nice.

However, I'm not going to vote for you just because I know you on a forum. I'll vote for the design that I like best and that I want to see online, whether or not it be yours. I think it's rude of you to go advertising and telling everyone to vote for you, because it's just unfair. What if other finalists are on this forum, too?

You're making the competition bias and in the end if you do end up winning, it would probably be in an unfair way if you just campaign everywhere telling people to vote for you. It's an undeserving win because you didn't earn it. People never actually voted for your outfit, but they voted for you.

Anyways, my vote is for the star outfit because I like it and I think it's the most unique. If I could be able to pick the colour of it, I'd probably wear it.

Last edited by Cheer on Sun Sep 04, 2011 5:54 am; edited 1 time in total
Cheer
Cheer
Events Planner/Superstar

Back to top Go down

Post by muffinatormanic Sun Sep 04, 2011 5:53 am

Congrats!!!
muffinatormanic
muffinatormanic
Forum Assist

Back to top Go down

Post by BasketballLuver Sun Sep 04, 2011 6:28 am

Wow, this is wonderful! Congratulations Harry for your hard work. You being a part of the 15 finalist is a honor enough and I truly do hope you come out as first place, seeing as your entry is marvelous. I love the creativity put forth in your entry, along with the original idea. Your character design is a perfection on it's own. I agree with you when you say that your outfit is a cross between elegance and simplicity. The dress can easily be classified as fancy while the chosen hairstyle and headband can be categorized as casual. Very break-taking! I hope you win, for this is beyond fantastic! Congratulations once again!
BasketballLuver
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by HeatherHeart Sun Sep 04, 2011 8:28 am

CONGRATS HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRY! But im with cheer on this one HarryLove13, Finalist for Virtual Designer Contest 465488 but im not saying im not gonna vote for you, because i love your entry, im just saying that i will also vote for which one i think i like the best HarryLove13, Finalist for Virtual Designer Contest 465488 i havent actually seen all the entrys. but im not saying who i will vote for. but good luck harry, and i hope you win HarryLove13, Finalist for Virtual Designer Contest 465488
HeatherHeart
HeatherHeart
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by BriannalovesBABV Sun Sep 04, 2011 8:34 am

Cheer wrote:Good job on making it through. Your design is nice.

However, I'm not going to vote for you just because I know you on a forum. I'll vote for the design that I like best and that I want to see online, whether or not it be yours. I think it's rude of you to go advertising and telling everyone to vote for you, because it's just unfair. What if other finalists are on this forum, too?

You're making the competition bias and in the end if you do end up winning, it would probably be in an unfair way if you just campaign everywhere telling people to vote for you. It's an undeserving win because you didn't earn it. People never actually voted for your outfit, but they voted for you.

----------------------------------------------------
I do agree with Cheer :3
I may/may not vote for you.
But good luck HarryLove13, Finalist for Virtual Designer Contest 496150
BriannalovesBABV
BriannalovesBABV
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by Bear Sun Sep 04, 2011 8:40 am

Congrats, Harry! And agreed, I'm going to vote in complete honesty, unbiased, what design I like best. I don't think it'd be fair to the other finalists if I voted based on the designer, I actually know another finalist also, so yeah. Kudos to you. HarryLove13, Finalist for Virtual Designer Contest 3437437954
Bear
Bear
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by sandyverybeary3 Sun Sep 04, 2011 9:25 am

i personally voted for that one because it was my favorite. i love the design of the way the dress fits, and all the detail, and the color.... i love that color, thats the color that i'm gonna have my car painted... So it being harry's design is just a bonus....
sandyverybeary3
sandyverybeary3
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by GwynethLove Sun Sep 04, 2011 11:08 am

Voted her!
GwynethLove
GwynethLove
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by Lexi Sun Sep 04, 2011 1:06 pm

OMG!! This is one of our members design?! I voted for it twice already not even knowing it's hers! It's the best one in the bunch, in my opinion. Congratulations! We're so proud of you!
Lexi
Lexi
Chief Officer/Book Critic

Back to top Go down

Post by PrincessRachel Sun Sep 04, 2011 1:38 pm

I voted for her
PrincessRachel
PrincessRachel
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by AleciaAutumn10 Sun Sep 04, 2011 2:21 pm

I didn't vote for her cause she was on the forum, just cause I liked her design the best. I think it actually is pretty nice. There is another one I like too. I've actually alternated. Yesterday I voted for the other one, today I voted for hers. I wouldn't bias it just because I know the person. I actually do like her design. It would really be unfair to the others that way.
AleciaAutumn10
AleciaAutumn10
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by mandymagnificent Sun Sep 04, 2011 3:31 pm

congrats!
mandymagnificent
mandymagnificent
Manager Bear
Manager Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by HarryLove13 Sun Sep 04, 2011 4:16 pm

Thanks everyone HarryLove13, Finalist for Virtual Designer Contest 465488 I appreciate the support HarryLove13, Finalist for Virtual Designer Contest 465488

Cheer wrote:Good job on making it through. Your design is nice.

Anyways, my vote is for the star outfit because I like it and I think it's the most unique. If I could be able to pick the colour of it, I'd probably wear it.

I just wanted to "defend" myself a bit. I am simply campaigning for my design. I am also advertising the contest, not just my design. I am asking, not telling people to vote for me but I am not forcing them too, I hope you have also noticed that I am not upset at anyone who hasn't or has said they hasn't. No one is preventing other members on here from saying they are finalists either. If there were any I am sure they would say so. I know plenty of people who are good friends of mine who have told me they didn't vote for my design even though they knew me, and I understand, I respect their opinion, I just wanted to let others know so they would consider picking me.
HarryLove13
HarryLove13
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by priscillaballerina31 Wed Sep 14, 2011 2:45 pm

I think you did a pwsome job on your design and I voted for it.
When will the winner be announced?
priscillaballerina31
priscillaballerina31
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by HarryLove13 Wed Sep 14, 2011 3:11 pm

Thanks guys HarryLove13, Finalist for Virtual Designer Contest 465488 The winner will be announced on the 15th. Unfortunately I didn't win, they would have let me know already.
HarryLove13
HarryLove13
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down