Bearville Guide Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Are you a Quinceañera?(fifteen)

+2
AleciaAutumn10
xoxoclaryxoxo22
6 posters

Go down

Sold Are you a Quinceañera?(fifteen)

Post by xoxoclaryxoxo22 Tue Aug 30, 2011 12:49 pm

Hi:) I am going to be a quinceañera in 3 yrs but I already have to get some dresses because three years from now it goes fast:) lol
xoxoclaryxoxo22
xoxoclaryxoxo22
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Sold Re: Are you a Quinceañera?(fifteen)

Post by AleciaAutumn10 Tue Aug 30, 2011 12:52 pm

I am 15, but I didn't have a Quincenera cause I'm not Hispanic Are you a Quinceañera?(fifteen) Icon_razz
AleciaAutumn10
AleciaAutumn10
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by sandyverybeary3 Tue Aug 30, 2011 12:57 pm

i have less than one year, but i'm not Hispanic either, so, i'm probably not gonna have one
sandyverybeary3
sandyverybeary3
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by HarryLove13 Tue Aug 30, 2011 3:33 pm

I'm fourteen about to be fifteen and hispanic but I don't really like quinceaneras...so I'm not asking for one
HarryLove13
HarryLove13
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by LoraDazzle4 Wed Aug 31, 2011 5:54 am

I am not going to have one, we don't usually celebrate it here.
I don't really want one either Are you a Quinceañera?(fifteen) 1107968042
LoraDazzle4
LoraDazzle4
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by anitacocoa Thu Sep 01, 2011 3:04 am

thats so cool! Im Mexican!, so yes I did have a quinceañera and it was so much fun! I had a lovely puffy dress, and the party was great! hope you have lots of fun in your quinceañera! its a party you will never forget in your life! trust me! Are you a Quinceañera?(fifteen) 143839
anitacocoa
anitacocoa
Associate Bear
Associate Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by xoxoclaryxoxo22 Thu Sep 01, 2011 11:56 am

anitacocoa wrote:thats so cool! Im Mexican!, so yes I did have a quinceañera and it was so much fun! I had a lovely puffy dress, and the party was great! hope you have lots of fun in your quinceañera! its a party you will never forget in your life! trust me! Are you a Quinceañera?(fifteen) 143839
My sister says that too:) she has a perfect 15 party it was amazing:)
xoxoclaryxoxo22
xoxoclaryxoxo22
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by anitacocoa Fri Sep 02, 2011 7:28 am

xoxoclaryxoxo22 wrote:
anitacocoa wrote:thats so cool! Im Mexican!, so yes I did have a quinceañera and it was so much fun! I had a lovely puffy dress, and the party was great! hope you have lots of fun in your quinceañera! its a party you will never forget in your life! trust me! Are you a Quinceañera?(fifteen) 143839

Are you a Quinceañera?(fifteen) 465488 I love quinceañeras! you will have so much fun! trust me! and picking out the decorations, dress, cake, shoes, doll, flowers, the hall, etc. is so much fun! have fun planning your 15th bday party!
anitacocoa
anitacocoa
Associate Bear
Associate Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by xoxoclaryxoxo22 Fri Sep 02, 2011 9:36 am

anitacocoa wrote:
xoxoclaryxoxo22 wrote:

Are you a Quinceañera?(fifteen) 465488 I love quinceañeras! you will have so much fun! trust me! and picking out the decorations, dress, cake, shoes, doll, flowers, the hall, etc. is so much fun! have fun planning your 15th bday party!
yeap, but idk if doing my quinceaneras here or in my country, in Cuba because my whole family is in Cuba lol Are you a Quinceañera?(fifteen) 3494493907
xoxoclaryxoxo22
xoxoclaryxoxo22
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum