Bearville Guide Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mikayla's Diary!♫

3 posters

Go down

Mikayla's Diary!♫ Empty Mikayla's Diary!♫

Post by MikaylaPeace Mon Aug 22, 2011 6:35 am

✿About:✿
Hello everyone and Welcome to my Blog!
My name is Mikayla, I am 14 years old and I love BABV! I love Converse, Shopping, Peace, Love, Bunnys, Spreading Joy, Coconuts, Flowers, Music and most of all, Bearville Guide!
Hopefully in this Blog you will get a Taste of my life and how I live it. Enjoy!❤

Mikayla's Diary!♫ Sing_d12

21 August:

Dear Diary, so far, I have been stuf at home all day... The trains are off for some reason so I cant get into BABV. All my friend were at a Party and I missed it D: Oh well. Im having a small Birthday Party for 3 days time, and im hoping I can invite some people then. I made breakfast this morning, I had a Croissant and some OJ. Mom gave me some lunch so I went to the Trains to see if they were up and they wasnt D:
Mikayla's Diary!♫ Sad_sa11
I really wish I had some more Bear Bills. I have 48 at the moment, I am saving for a Top I like from Pawlettes, like it?
Mikayla's Diary!♫ Birthd16

My Dad bought me that Canada bag in the Picture ^
My mom got me a cool shirt and pants today. They are for my Party Mikayla's Diary!♫ 143839
Mikayla's Diary!♫ Fghjk13
Later...
Just helped make dinner. We had muffins and loads of other yummy stuff Mikayla's Diary!♫ 143839
Mom says if they trains were up we would go for ice cream at bearywood mall, but we will have to go tomorrow instead Mikayla's Diary!♫ 143839 I am hoping they will be up.
I better go, mom wants help with the chores -.-
Bye!
Mїкaуla Mikayla's Diary!♫ 465488

26 August
Hey, its me again Mikayla's Diary!♫ 143839 I cant get into BABV again. the trains still arent up. Well, I went earlier, but I had to rush home because it was the last train, I really wanna go again XD Il let you know.

Last edited by MikaylaPeace on Fri Aug 26, 2011 11:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
MikaylaPeace
MikaylaPeace
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Mikayla's Diary!♫ Empty Re: Mikayla's Diary!♫

Post by sandyverybeary3 Mon Aug 22, 2011 6:44 am

this is cute! i love how u included the party today!
sandyverybeary3
sandyverybeary3
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Mikayla's Diary!♫ Empty Re: Mikayla's Diary!♫

Post by MikaylaPeace Mon Aug 22, 2011 6:51 am

Aww, thank you beary much Mikayla's Diary!♫ Icon_razz
MikaylaPeace
MikaylaPeace
Novice Bear
Novice Bear