Bearville Guide Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Do you model your BABV character after yourself?

+7
muffinatormanic
Daize
karenbearhug
sandyverybeary3
lilteddybear
Cheer
HarryLove13
11 posters

Go down

Do you model your BABV character after yourself? Empty Do you model your BABV character after yourself?

Post by HarryLove13 Tue Aug 16, 2011 11:20 am

I usually don't...once in a while I do but hardly ever. I use short hair, wild colors, and clothes I would never wear on my avatar lol.
HarryLove13
HarryLove13
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Do you model your BABV character after yourself? Empty Re: Do you model your BABV character after yourself?

Post by Cheer Tue Aug 16, 2011 11:25 am

Not really. I'm not blonde and my hair only goes a little past my shoulders haha. But I do have the same eye colour ^^
Cheer
Cheer
Events Planner/Superstar

Back to top Go down

Do you model your BABV character after yourself? Empty Re: Do you model your BABV character after yourself?

Post by lilteddybear Tue Aug 16, 2011 12:16 pm

not really i have blonde hair but i don't have blue eyes but the clothes i wear kind of represent me in a way
lilteddybear
lilteddybear
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by sandyverybeary3 Tue Aug 16, 2011 2:02 pm

no.. i wish i could dress like my avatar tho, all the crazy clothes
sandyverybeary3
sandyverybeary3
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by karenbearhug Tue Aug 16, 2011 3:01 pm

I actually do model my avatar after myself, right down to the spiky hair! It makes it much easier for kids who meet me in my store to recognize me in the game. Do you model your BABV character after yourself? 465488
karenbearhug
karenbearhug
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by HarryLove13 Tue Aug 16, 2011 3:09 pm

Oh, that's cool Karen! Is it my imagination or is your hair pink? I feel like I saw your avatar one time with pink hair...
HarryLove13
HarryLove13
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Daize Tue Aug 16, 2011 3:19 pm

Sort of.
My style is kind of different, and my hair is like five inches longer than my hair irl.
And, my hair is like, a different shape all together, so I guess my hair is different. I'm also tanner irl. Just a few different details, but I think I'm going to totally change my character, to be completely unlike me, I'm not sure.
Daize
Daize
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by muffinatormanic Fri Aug 19, 2011 3:33 pm

A little, but my character is more girly
muffinatormanic
muffinatormanic
Forum Assist

Back to top Go down

Post by karenbearhug Fri Aug 19, 2011 5:26 pm

HarryLove13 wrote:Oh, that's cool Karen! Is it my imagination or is your hair pink? I feel like I saw your avatar one time with pink hair...

No - my hair is not pink. That would be against the dress code at BOTH my jobs! Do you model your BABV character after yourself? 465488
karenbearhug
karenbearhug
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by MikaylaPeace Sat Aug 20, 2011 12:19 am

I kinda do because I have red long hair in real life, so my BABV character does, Im quite tan and wear Makeup and so does my character, and I recently bought a Peace top, skinnys and cowboy boots for my BABV character and i have them in real life Do you model your BABV character after yourself? 143839
so yes i do Do you model your BABV character after yourself? 960617
MikaylaPeace
MikaylaPeace
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by anitacocoa Sun Aug 21, 2011 6:24 am

well, i use the same hair style i have curls and i have long hair, but the hair color is not the same, im also the same color, im like yellowish skin type lol and i do wear lots of dresses so i guess kind of hehe Do you model your BABV character after yourself? 465488
anitacocoa
anitacocoa
Associate Bear
Associate Bear

Back to top Go down

Do you model your BABV character after yourself? Empty :)

Post by LoraDazzle4 Mon Aug 22, 2011 8:58 am

Yup Do you model your BABV character after yourself? Icon_razz
I have long brown hair, as well as my character.
Bout the clothing; I'd say I wouldn't dress that girly haha x3
LoraDazzle4
LoraDazzle4
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by sandyverybeary3 Mon Aug 22, 2011 8:59 am

No, i wish i had all those things that my character does tho...
sandyverybeary3
sandyverybeary3
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by HarryLove13 Mon Aug 22, 2011 3:00 pm

karenbearhug wrote:
HarryLove13 wrote:Oh, that's cool Karen! Is it my imagination or is your hair pink? I feel like I saw your avatar one time with pink hair...

No - my hair is not pink. That would be against the dress code at BOTH my jobs! Do you model your BABV character after yourself? 465488
Dyed hair is against the dress code?! :O
HarryLove13
HarryLove13
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by heidi02 Sun Aug 28, 2011 4:26 am

Yes everything, even the hair Do you model your BABV character after yourself? 465488 The only difference is that I'm not as tan in real life.
heidi02
heidi02
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down