Bearville Guide Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How do you think th BABV Fashion Design Contest will be?

+2
sandyverybeary3
HarryLove13
6 posters

Go down

How do you think th BABV Fashion Design Contest will be? Empty How do you think th BABV Fashion Design Contest will be?

Post by HarryLove13 Thu Aug 04, 2011 10:26 am

Do you think we will have to select styles on BABV or can we make creations on editing programs and send those in? I would love to send creations in rather than put together a style based on selections given by BABV.
HarryLove13
HarryLove13
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

How do you think th BABV Fashion Design Contest will be? Empty Re: How do you think th BABV Fashion Design Contest will be?

Post by sandyverybeary3 Thu Aug 04, 2011 10:45 am

i want it to be the second one! someone should do suspenders and bowties and knee high socks!
sandyverybeary3
sandyverybeary3
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

How do you think th BABV Fashion Design Contest will be? Empty Re: How do you think th BABV Fashion Design Contest will be?

Post by MollyFlyer Thu Aug 04, 2011 11:31 am

The second would be better, but we'll probably end up having to work with preset styles. We can go crazy with colors, at least.
MollyFlyer
MollyFlyer
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by AleciaAutumn10 Thu Aug 04, 2011 11:40 am

I agree with Molly. The site is targeted towards kids. I mean, I'm not saying kids can't do anything or anything like that, but most kids aren't good at things like that. Probably presetted.
AleciaAutumn10
AleciaAutumn10
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by muffinatormanic Thu Aug 04, 2011 1:53 pm

I'm not sure but I'm excited!
muffinatormanic
muffinatormanic
Forum Assist

Back to top Go down

Post by heidi02 Fri Aug 05, 2011 1:26 am

Probably with presetted styles. Easier for younger kids.
heidi02
heidi02
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down