Bearville Guide Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Zathura; A Space Adventure [ 2005 ]

+2
heidi02
AleciaAutumn10
6 posters

Go down

Zathura; A Space Adventure [ 2005 ] Empty Zathura; A Space Adventure [ 2005 ]

Post by AleciaAutumn10 Wed Aug 03, 2011 2:18 am

" Danny and Walter are two brothers who barely get along even while driving their parents to distraction as their older sister tries to ignore them. Despite their squabbling, the brothers manage cooperate enough to play an old mechanical board game named Zathura. However, after their first move, they find that the game has apparently flung them, their sister and their entire house into outer space. Furthermore, the brothers surmise the only way to return home is to finish the game. However with almost every move, new dangers arise as the siblings find themselves learning to cooperate in ways they never expected as they realize what they mean to each other. "
[ IMDb ]

I think it was okay, though I liked Jumanji better. I like the idea with the board game though, making things really happen. Though it's one adventure I would not like to go on. Zathura; A Space Adventure [ 2005 ] Icon_razz
AleciaAutumn10
AleciaAutumn10
Officer

Back to top Go down

Zathura; A Space Adventure [ 2005 ] Empty Re: Zathura; A Space Adventure [ 2005 ]

Post by heidi02 Wed Aug 03, 2011 2:26 am

It was a good movie. Yes Jumanji was definitely better.
heidi02
heidi02
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Zathura; A Space Adventure [ 2005 ] Empty Re: Zathura; A Space Adventure [ 2005 ]

Post by sandyverybeary3 Wed Aug 03, 2011 2:27 am

never saw it, but didn't they have 4 of them? i don't like movies like that
sandyverybeary3
sandyverybeary3
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheer Wed Aug 03, 2011 2:28 am

I've never heard of it ^^;;
But it kind of sounds familiar. I think I might've seen it before...

And I've seen Jumanji, but I don't really remember it~
Cheer
Cheer
Events Planner/Superstar

Back to top Go down

Post by muffinatormanic Wed Aug 03, 2011 5:35 am

It was interesting and I sorta liked it. It made me homesick when I watched it at my cousin's house
muffinatormanic
muffinatormanic
Forum Assist

Back to top Go down

Post by LoraDazzle4 Wed Aug 03, 2011 7:32 am

I saw it like 3 days ago with my brother, I thought It was ok. I loved Kristen Stewart's acting Zathura; A Space Adventure [ 2005 ] 465488
LoraDazzle4
LoraDazzle4
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down