Bearville Guide Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Transformers (film)

4 posters

Go down

Transformers (film) Empty Transformers (film)

Post by muffinatormanic Tue Aug 02, 2011 12:48 pm

I really liked this movie. It sprung up how this character the young teen discovers his car to be a robot. I love bumblebee, he's so adorable. Even though he's super giant. Megatron is so scary and Prime is beast. Sam is the name of the teenager. The off story about how aliens are hacking the government system was interesting too. However, they didn't bring them to the 2nd or 3rd movie, it would've made a better plot if they did that. I loved the action and the little lecture Octimus prime makes.

Basically, I really liked the action and the plot. It wrapped up nicely. However, it was sad to see how humans couldn't really do anything to help the robots. They had to rely everything on the autobots.
muffinatormanic
muffinatormanic
Forum Assist

Back to top Go down

Transformers (film) Empty Re: Transformers (film)

Post by heidi02 Tue Aug 02, 2011 10:22 pm

Yeah I really enjoyed this movie. Talking about the bumblebee. Someone where I live actually got their car painted like the bumblebee! Transformers (film) 160811 It's got the stripes on it and it's mustard yellow with black stripes. It's got bumblebee written over the the of the windshield. And it's got transformers written on the back window. It's pretty epic XD
heidi02
heidi02
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Daize Tue Aug 02, 2011 10:37 pm

I love this serries!
I just don't like Megan Fox's role. She's just too irritating Transformers (film) Icon_razz
But I love Bumblebee and Optimus Prime

That is sad, but humans are humans x D
Daize
Daize
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by AleciaAutumn10 Wed Aug 03, 2011 1:27 am

Transformers <3
I just love the movies. Their really good. I love Optimus Prime and Bumblebee. Bumblebee is so cute. I also liked the little Deceptacon that was against them, all hyper and stuff.
AleciaAutumn10
AleciaAutumn10
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down