Bearville Guide Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What is your opinion on motorcycles?

+8
Loveablegirl
karenbearhug
brittanypainter
heidi02
MollyFlyer
JLBABV
sammymc
HarryLove13
12 posters

Go down

What is your opinion on motorcycles? Empty What is your opinion on motorcycles?

Post by HarryLove13 Fri Jul 29, 2011 5:23 pm

Parents think its a bad thing but idk i think it would be cool to own a motorcycle. I don't think I would drive it on the freeway, and even the streets might be a little scary. But a designated area or space, free of dangers.
HarryLove13
HarryLove13
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

What is your opinion on motorcycles? Empty Re: What is your opinion on motorcycles?

Post by sammymc Fri Jul 29, 2011 5:35 pm

I'd be wayyy too scared to drive one, let alone ride on one. They seem so scary in my eyes !
sammymc
sammymc
Graphic Artist

Back to top Go down

What is your opinion on motorcycles? Empty Re: What is your opinion on motorcycles?

Post by JLBABV Fri Jul 29, 2011 7:23 pm

Va va VROOM! One of my best friends used to come to school on a motorbike! Her dad drove it What is your opinion on motorcycles? 465488 I'm getting a mo-ped soon, not quite a motorbike but it's still a motorized 2 wheel vehicle!
JLBABV
JLBABV
Official Photographer

Back to top Go down

Post by MollyFlyer Sat Jul 30, 2011 1:43 am

Cool, but there's a reason that they're known as the vehicle of choice of organ donors . . .
MollyFlyer
MollyFlyer
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by heidi02 Sat Jul 30, 2011 3:10 am

My dad owns a motorcycle What is your opinion on motorcycles? 465488 He loves it so much (even named it) mostly because it did cost him a lot, also because he says he always wanted one when he was younger. But he only drives it around the city. I sometimes ride with him, at first it was a little scary but you get used to it. We always wear helmets, for safety.
heidi02
heidi02
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by HarryLove13 Sat Jul 30, 2011 4:37 am

I've ridden motorcycles in another country, but they don't use helmets or anything. They can't go that fast because of that.
HarryLove13
HarryLove13
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by heidi02 Sat Jul 30, 2011 4:38 am

Oh, even if you weren't going that fast you can still get hurt if you fall. People advise you to even wear helmets when you're on a bike, and you can't get much speed on a bike.
heidi02
heidi02
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by brittanypainter Sat Jul 30, 2011 4:41 am

Motorcycles scare me for some reason IDK why. I prefer cars What is your opinion on motorcycles? Icon_razz
brittanypainter
brittanypainter
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by karenbearhug Sat Jul 30, 2011 4:54 am

I'm completely fine with motorcycles. I've had several of my own over the years. As far as the safety of them, I think it all depends on the operator. My family has ridden them for years without any accidents. My daughter is just at driving age - if she chose to ride a motorcycle, I'd let her.

It was always quite fun to show up at a school as a substitute teacher on my motorcycle and walk into the classroom with a helmet under my arm. I usually got the class' attention pretty quickly. What is your opinion on motorcycles? 465488
karenbearhug
karenbearhug
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Loveablegirl Sat Jul 30, 2011 5:38 am

yeah i kinda like motorcycles but sometimes they can be dangerous
Loveablegirl
Loveablegirl
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by muffinatormanic Sat Jul 30, 2011 6:55 am

Yeah I think they're awesome but my parents think the opposite. They say it causes too many accidents which is true but I still think its cool What is your opinion on motorcycles? 465488
muffinatormanic
muffinatormanic
Forum Assist

Back to top Go down

Post by xoxoclaryxoxo22 Sat Jul 30, 2011 7:32 am

I had been in a motorcycle ones or two but that was in Cuba!!What is your opinion on motorcycles? 465488 lol
xoxoclaryxoxo22
xoxoclaryxoxo22
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by AliPaw19 Sat Jul 30, 2011 7:51 am

I really do not like motorcycles!! They scare me so bad!! Like so many people have crashed and gotten severely hurt!! :'(
AliPaw19
AliPaw19
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by LoraDazzle4 Sat Jul 30, 2011 7:51 am

Well, I still can't drive one :L But I would like to have my own one when I'm older. My parents say it's ok... But I don't see my mum convinced lol.
LoraDazzle4
LoraDazzle4
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down