Bearville Guide Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

If BABV had concerts who would you choose to perform?

+3
heidi02
MollyFlyer
HarryLove13
7 posters

Go down

If BABV had concerts who would you choose to perform? Empty If BABV had concerts who would you choose to perform?

Post by HarryLove13 Fri Jul 29, 2011 5:00 pm

I would love it if Lady Gaga could perform but she wouldn't be appropriate for all ages...
HarryLove13
HarryLove13
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

If BABV had concerts who would you choose to perform? Empty Re: If BABV had concerts who would you choose to perform?

Post by MollyFlyer Sat Jul 30, 2011 1:41 am

They Might be Giants! They do all-ages shows, but they became known first for their music for an older audience. They can play music that appeals to everyone.
MollyFlyer
MollyFlyer
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

If BABV had concerts who would you choose to perform? Empty Re: If BABV had concerts who would you choose to perform?

Post by heidi02 Sat Jul 30, 2011 3:19 am

I would definitely choose The Script, my favorite band of all time. I'm obsessed! <3
heidi02
heidi02
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Loveablegirl Sat Jul 30, 2011 5:52 am

probbly people that would be good for all ages
Loveablegirl
Loveablegirl
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by muffinatormanic Sat Jul 30, 2011 5:55 am

I would choose Owl City If BABV had concerts who would you choose to perform? 465488 His music is soothing
muffinatormanic
muffinatormanic
Forum Assist

Back to top Go down

Post by xoxoclaryxoxo22 Sat Jul 30, 2011 6:05 am

Lady gaga:) <3
xoxoclaryxoxo22
xoxoclaryxoxo22
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by ariesgirl12917 Sat Jul 30, 2011 6:14 am

All Time Low for me If BABV had concerts who would you choose to perform? 143839 But not very age appropriate for some of the kids on babv. I wouldn't be against Owl city or the script playing though
ariesgirl12917
ariesgirl12917
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down