Bearville Guide Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Do you wear open-toed shoes in BABV?

+10
katiesweet10
HarryLove13
Bear
heidi02
xoxoclaryxoxo22
Eddy
Daize
karenbearhug
AleciaAutumn10
Luv
14 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Do you wear open-toed shoes in BABV? Empty Do you wear open-toed shoes in BABV?

Post by Luv Wed Jul 27, 2011 4:57 pm

I don't like to often. I mean, we don't really have toes. Do you wear open-toed shoes in BABV? Icon_razz So it looks weird.
Luv
Luv
The Unbeatable

Back to top Go down

Do you wear open-toed shoes in BABV? Empty Re: Do you wear open-toed shoes in BABV?

Post by AleciaAutumn10 Wed Jul 27, 2011 5:03 pm

Not really. I think it looks awkward. I always wear my lamb shoes anyways.
AleciaAutumn10
AleciaAutumn10
Officer

Back to top Go down

Do you wear open-toed shoes in BABV? Empty Re: Do you wear open-toed shoes in BABV?

Post by Luv Wed Jul 27, 2011 5:10 pm

Yeah, you don't have to see your feet in those, at least.

I don't have them yet. Do you wear open-toed shoes in BABV? Icon_razz
Luv
Luv
The Unbeatable

Back to top Go down

Post by AleciaAutumn10 Wed Jul 27, 2011 5:12 pm

I don't think they'd be as popular if they were open toed. The only open toe footwear on Bearville that looks normal to me are flip flops.
AleciaAutumn10
AleciaAutumn10
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Luv Wed Jul 27, 2011 5:18 pm

I can tolerate the gem flipflops. I rather like them.

I don't like any others, though, really.

I'm pretty footwear picky.
Luv
Luv
The Unbeatable

Back to top Go down

Post by AleciaAutumn10 Wed Jul 27, 2011 5:24 pm

Lol Do you wear open-toed shoes in BABV? Icon_razz
I have so many shoes, but I never wear them at all. In a way, our hand should look weird too. Considering we don't have fingers. Maybe were just used to it? Or its little curve thing just satisfies Do you wear open-toed shoes in BABV? Icon_razz
AleciaAutumn10
AleciaAutumn10
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by karenbearhug Wed Jul 27, 2011 6:46 pm

Its kind of funny - I wear flip flops a lot in Bearville, but I don't own a pair in real life.
karenbearhug
karenbearhug
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by AleciaAutumn10 Wed Jul 27, 2011 6:52 pm

Lol Karen Do you wear open-toed shoes in BABV? Icon_razz
I wear furry shoes all the time in bearville, but never in real life Do you wear open-toed shoes in BABV? Icon_razz
What shoes do you wear to the beach then? O:
AleciaAutumn10
AleciaAutumn10
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by karenbearhug Wed Jul 27, 2011 6:55 pm

AleciaAutumn10 wrote:Lol Karen Do you wear open-toed shoes in BABV? Icon_razz
I wear furry shoes all the time in bearville, but never in real life Do you wear open-toed shoes in BABV? Icon_razz

Well, I'm nowhere near the beach. When I do get to go to the beach, I just take off my sneakers. I pretty much only have one pair of sneakers for work at BABW and a couple pair of dressy shoes for teaching and that's about it. Do you wear open-toed shoes in BABV? 465488
karenbearhug
karenbearhug
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by AleciaAutumn10 Wed Jul 27, 2011 7:10 pm

karenbearhug wrote:

Well, I'm nowhere near the beach. When I do get to go to the beach, I just take off my sneakers. I pretty much only have one pair of sneakers for work at BABW and a couple pair of dressy shoes for teaching and that's about it. Do you wear open-toed shoes in BABV? 465488

Wow. I guess your not the type of people who have like a billion shoes. Like me, for example Do you wear open-toed shoes in BABV? Icon_razz I have like flip flops in 12 different colors, like 7 converse, 3 pairs of fancy shoes, and like 10 flats.
AleciaAutumn10
AleciaAutumn10
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by karenbearhug Wed Jul 27, 2011 7:13 pm

AleciaAutumn10 wrote:
karenbearhug wrote:

Wow. I guess your not the type of people who have like a billion shoes. Like me, for example Do you wear open-toed shoes in BABV? Icon_razz I have like flip flops in 12 different colors, like 7 converse, 3 pairs of fancy shoes, and like 10 flats.

That is certainly not me. I think I have maybe 4 pairs in total.
karenbearhug
karenbearhug
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Daize Wed Jul 27, 2011 7:14 pm

Not really no.
I'm usually wearing boots, and now strangely I like those sherpa boots you can get at Pawlette's Do you wear open-toed shoes in BABV? Icon_razz
I don't really find the gem flip flops any different than normal ones, they just a little height and some gems on them (I don't really remember what they look like)
I think ^^
Daize
Daize
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Eddy Wed Jul 27, 2011 10:17 pm

Nope, I don't. I love the high tops and furry feet Do you wear open-toed shoes in BABV? 143839
Eddy
Eddy
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by AleciaAutumn10 Thu Jul 28, 2011 12:09 am

The high tops are pretty cool. Though I prefer ankle length irl.
AleciaAutumn10
AleciaAutumn10
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by xoxoclaryxoxo22 Thu Jul 28, 2011 12:56 am

yep they are!!lol:)
xoxoclaryxoxo22
xoxoclaryxoxo22
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by heidi02 Thu Jul 28, 2011 2:57 am

No not really. The only open-toed shoes I own are the gem flip-flops. I like those.
heidi02
heidi02
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Bear Thu Jul 28, 2011 3:00 am

Sometimes. Depends on my shoes Do you wear open-toed shoes in BABV? Icon_razz
Bear
Bear
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by HarryLove13 Thu Jul 28, 2011 3:35 pm

Yeah, I like the wedge toe peep heels.
HarryLove13
HarryLove13
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by katiesweet10 Fri Jul 29, 2011 3:44 am

AleciaAutumn10 wrote:
karenbearhug wrote:

thats a lot of shoes alecia! Do you wear open-toed shoes in BABV? 1107968042 irl, i usually wear my doc martens Do you wear open-toed shoes in BABV? 702243357
katiesweet10
katiesweet10
Smurf Achievement Winner

Back to top Go down

Post by sammymc Fri Jul 29, 2011 4:23 am

I don't think I ever have! I only wear my Furry Boots and random pairs of shoes from BVO that go with my outfit
sammymc
sammymc
Graphic Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by Loveablegirl Sat Jul 30, 2011 9:51 am

Yeah i do but not so much anymore
Loveablegirl
Loveablegirl
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by muffinatormanic Sat Jul 30, 2011 11:36 am

Not really. My feet are weird in bearville lool!
muffinatormanic
muffinatormanic
Forum Assist

Back to top Go down

Post by GwynethLove Sat Jul 30, 2011 11:43 am

not really. Just a little.
GwynethLove
GwynethLove
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by AleciaAutumn10 Sat Jul 30, 2011 11:56 am

katiesweet10 wrote:
AleciaAutumn10 wrote:
karenbearhug wrote:

thats a lot of shoes alecia! Do you wear open-toed shoes in BABV? 1107968042 irl, i usually wear my doc martens Do you wear open-toed shoes in BABV? 702243357

Ikr Do you wear open-toed shoes in BABV? Icon_razz I hardly ever even wear like half of them.
AleciaAutumn10
AleciaAutumn10
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by muffinatormanic Sat Jul 30, 2011 12:04 pm

so you basically just have it there lol
muffinatormanic
muffinatormanic
Forum Assist

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next