Bearville Guide Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Smurfette Hairstyle, Blue Skin and Braces... Oh my!!!

+7
Bear
Daize
AleciaAutumn10
JLBABV
ariesgirl12917
Dillonus
Lexi
11 posters

Go down

Smurfette Hairstyle, Blue Skin and Braces... Oh my!!! Empty Smurfette Hairstyle, Blue Skin and Braces... Oh my!!!

Post by Lexi Thu Jul 21, 2011 2:08 am

There's a new Smurfette hairstyle and a smile with braces at the Bee Stylin Salon! Not only that, you can also change your skin to blue. Bearville has definitely gotten Smurfed! The blue skin is only available through August 4th, and you might not be able to wear your blue clothing.

Smurfette Hairstyle, Blue Skin and Braces... Oh my!!! My_pic11

Special thanks to cyrus2hip594, iicuddles and ariesgirl12917 for sharing this Smurftastic news and photos!

Lexi
Lexi
Chief Officer/Book Critic

Back to top Go down

Smurfette Hairstyle, Blue Skin and Braces... Oh my!!! Empty Re: Smurfette Hairstyle, Blue Skin and Braces... Oh my!!!

Post by Dillonus Thu Jul 21, 2011 2:10 am

WOW!
Dillonus
Dillonus
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Smurfette Hairstyle, Blue Skin and Braces... Oh my!!! Empty Re: Smurfette Hairstyle, Blue Skin and Braces... Oh my!!!

Post by ariesgirl12917 Thu Jul 21, 2011 2:11 am

Awesome, I love the new hair and skin Smurfette Hairstyle, Blue Skin and Braces... Oh my!!! 143839 Smurfette Hairstyle, Blue Skin and Braces... Oh my!!! 2203324658 Smurfette Hairstyle, Blue Skin and Braces... Oh my!!! 2203324658
ariesgirl12917
ariesgirl12917
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by JLBABV Thu Jul 21, 2011 3:49 am

Oooh! I'm thinking it looks A LOT like avatar!
JLBABV
JLBABV
Official Photographer

Back to top Go down

Post by ariesgirl12917 Thu Jul 21, 2011 3:56 am

JLBABV wrote:Oooh! I'm thinking it looks A LOT like avatar!

haha, it does sorta remind me of Avatar come to think of it Smurfette Hairstyle, Blue Skin and Braces... Oh my!!! Icon_razz
ariesgirl12917
ariesgirl12917
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by AleciaAutumn10 Thu Jul 21, 2011 4:39 am

Cool! I didn't know they added braces too. That's awesome.
AleciaAutumn10
AleciaAutumn10
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Dillonus Thu Jul 21, 2011 5:01 am

i don't like braces much.
Dillonus
Dillonus
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Daize Thu Jul 21, 2011 5:13 am

The braces don't look that good, but I might just get them (probably not though)
Hairstyle's cute, but I'm not going to change my skin to blue Smurfette Hairstyle, Blue Skin and Braces... Oh my!!! Icon_razz
Daize
Daize
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Bear Thu Jul 21, 2011 5:25 am

Ooh, thanks! I'm changing my hairstyle right now. I'm not so fond of the braces, either, they look odd. I wonder if you can change the braces colour, though. Smurfette Hairstyle, Blue Skin and Braces... Oh my!!! Icon_razz
Bear
Bear
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Daize Thu Jul 21, 2011 5:26 am

Look like really fat bananas Smurfette Hairstyle, Blue Skin and Braces... Oh my!!! Icon_razz
That would be really cool, different colors.
Daize
Daize
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Loveablegirl Thu Jul 21, 2011 5:47 am

wow that is cool thanks for sharing
Loveablegirl
Loveablegirl
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by IsiizFlowerZz Thu Jul 21, 2011 7:14 am

Wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooow!
Fantastic!
i love the hair and braces Smurfette Hairstyle, Blue Skin and Braces... Oh my!!! 143839
IsiizFlowerZz
IsiizFlowerZz
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by HarryLove13 Thu Jul 21, 2011 9:30 am

Forget smurfs, I'm going as an Avatar! Lol
HarryLove13
HarryLove13
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by IsiizFlowerZz Thu Jul 21, 2011 9:54 am

HarryLove13 wrote:Forget smurfs, I'm going as an Avatar! Lol

hahahahahahahahahahahaha Lol
Smurfette Hairstyle, Blue Skin and Braces... Oh my!!! 960617
IsiizFlowerZz
IsiizFlowerZz
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by muffinatormanic Thu Jul 21, 2011 12:42 pm

I love the hairstyle Smurfette Hairstyle, Blue Skin and Braces... Oh my!!! 465488 I am digging it!
muffinatormanic
muffinatormanic
Forum Assist

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down