Bearville Guide Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For Auction: Your choice of Smallfry - July 22!

+7
dakotaflower80
muffinatormanic
GreenEarthGirl123
Anita
AleciaAutumn10
Daize
Bear
11 posters

Go down

For Auction: Your choice of Smallfry - July 22! Empty For Auction: Your choice of Smallfry - July 22!

Post by Bear Wed Jul 20, 2011 6:29 am

For Auction: Your choice of Smallfry - July 22! Screen11

Start saving up your Paw Prints! You could win your very own virtual Smallfry, with the choice of the Peace & Friendship Bear, the Penguin, the Dragon, the Fuchsia Monkey, the Colorful Hearts Teddy or the Hip Hippo!

All you have to do is register for the Auction House, which you can do by clicking here, and bid with your Paw Prints! What are paw prints? Read here

Keep saving up and earning Paw Prints for a chance to win this auction! For Auction: Your choice of Smallfry - July 22! 203437
Bear
Bear
Officer

Back to top Go down

For Auction: Your choice of Smallfry - July 22! Empty Re: For Auction: Your choice of Smallfry - July 22!

Post by Daize Wed Jul 20, 2011 6:30 am

Cool, thanks for sharing (:
I'm going to try and get one For Auction: Your choice of Smallfry - July 22! Icon_razz
Daize
Daize
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

For Auction: Your choice of Smallfry - July 22! Empty Re: For Auction: Your choice of Smallfry - July 22!

Post by AleciaAutumn10 Wed Jul 20, 2011 6:32 am

PENGUIN<3
I am so going to participate >:]
AleciaAutumn10
AleciaAutumn10
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Anita Wed Jul 20, 2011 6:59 am

Hip Hippo <33
Are yall ready for me to win again!? For Auction: Your choice of Smallfry - July 22! 143839
Anita
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by GreenEarthGirl123 Wed Jul 20, 2011 7:09 am

I am going to go for the Penguin!! For Auction: Your choice of Smallfry - July 22! 465488
GreenEarthGirl123
GreenEarthGirl123
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by muffinatormanic Wed Jul 20, 2011 9:20 am

Whoo Hoo For Auction: Your choice of Smallfry - July 22! 465488 I'm excited!
muffinatormanic
muffinatormanic
Forum Assist

Back to top Go down

Post by dakotaflower80 Wed Jul 20, 2011 12:43 pm

Cool
dakotaflower80
dakotaflower80
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by SkylarRockin Wed Jul 20, 2011 12:49 pm

Dakota, thats spam.
One word is spam... Its okay,
just don't do it again x]
SkylarRockin
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by emmie Wed Jul 20, 2011 2:11 pm

wow, looks cool! ;D
emmie
emmie
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by IceCreamLover Wed Jul 20, 2011 4:25 pm

Yay!
I want the Dragon
IceCreamLover
IceCreamLover
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Bear Sat Jul 23, 2011 1:55 am

This auction is going on now!

http://www.bearvilleguide.com/t58797-auctioning-your-choice-of-smallfry#826134
Bear
Bear
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by BriannalovesBABV Sat Jul 23, 2011 8:57 am

I WANT THE PENGUIN. XD
BriannalovesBABV
BriannalovesBABV
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down