Bearville Guide Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Did you like Smurfs before they hit BABV?

+4
cyrus2hip594
Loveablegirl
Cheer
Luv
8 posters

Go down

Did you like Smurfs before they hit BABV? Empty Did you like Smurfs before they hit BABV?

Post by Luv Sun Jul 17, 2011 11:43 am

Or did you even hear of Smurfs at all? Who's going to see the Smurf movie?

I'm still kind of indifferent to Smurfs..

They're cute, but the smurfing of BABV hasn't made me like them more or anything.
Luv
Luv
The Unbeatable

Back to top Go down

Did you like Smurfs before they hit BABV? Empty Re: Did you like Smurfs before they hit BABV?

Post by Cheer Sun Jul 17, 2011 11:45 am

I've watched the cartoon when I was younger. I used to like them, but I was never obsessed or anything.
I'm probably not going to see the movie. I don't like it when they turn cartoons into live action.
Cheer
Cheer
Events Planner/Superstar

Back to top Go down

Did you like Smurfs before they hit BABV? Empty Re: Did you like Smurfs before they hit BABV?

Post by Loveablegirl Sun Jul 17, 2011 11:50 am

yeah i did some i never watched the cartoon though
Loveablegirl
Loveablegirl
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Luv Sun Jul 17, 2011 11:51 am

Yeah, and the fact that it's an older cartoon makes it kind of even weirder, imo.
Luv
Luv
The Unbeatable

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheer Sun Jul 17, 2011 11:53 am

I guess.
But they should just keep it in cartoon format. Not make it live action... it just looks weird :$
Cheer
Cheer
Events Planner/Superstar

Back to top Go down

Post by Luv Sun Jul 17, 2011 2:02 pm

It interests people more. The idea of cartoon movies is disappearing. Cartoons are better suited for TV shows, and then the movies of said TV shows are animated 3D, usually. Did you like Smurfs before they hit BABV? Icon_razz
Luv
Luv
The Unbeatable

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheer Sun Jul 17, 2011 2:05 pm

I know.
But I don't like giving old cartoon classics a new look and plot and stuff. It usually ruins it.
Cheer
Cheer
Events Planner/Superstar

Back to top Go down

Post by cyrus2hip594 Sun Jul 17, 2011 2:11 pm

I did watch them and I still do on Boomerang Did you like Smurfs before they hit BABV? Icon_razz I think they ruin good cartoons like that with 3D Like Yogi Bear too >-<
cyrus2hip594
cyrus2hip594
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheer Sun Jul 17, 2011 2:14 pm

I didn't like the Yogi Bear movie.
And Alvin and the Chipmunks got destroyed Did you like Smurfs before they hit BABV? Icon_razz
Cheer
Cheer
Events Planner/Superstar

Back to top Go down

Post by muffinatormanic Sun Jul 17, 2011 2:18 pm

Nope I think they're bringing back all the old school stuff lool
muffinatormanic
muffinatormanic
Forum Assist

Back to top Go down

Post by Luv Sun Jul 17, 2011 2:19 pm

I've honestly never watched the smurfs before. Did you like Smurfs before they hit BABV? Icon_razz But I've seen them in parodies a lot.
Luv
Luv
The Unbeatable

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheer Sun Jul 17, 2011 2:19 pm

lol, I think they're just all out of ideas.
Cheer
Cheer
Events Planner/Superstar

Back to top Go down

Post by MollyFlyer Sun Jul 17, 2011 2:32 pm

Neither before nor after. They say 'Smurf' for every adjective and none of them have names so much as general descriptions.
MollyFlyer
MollyFlyer
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by muffinatormanic Sun Jul 17, 2011 2:42 pm

Yeah I agree with Cheer. I think they are running out of ideas. Yeah I never knew them until now lool
muffinatormanic
muffinatormanic
Forum Assist

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheer Sun Jul 17, 2011 2:43 pm

Haha Did you like Smurfs before they hit BABV? Icon_razz
I think them using "smurf" for everything is funny.
And Smurfette is a name... kind of Did you like Smurfs before they hit BABV? 3494493907
Cheer
Cheer
Events Planner/Superstar

Back to top Go down

Post by Luv Mon Jul 18, 2011 3:31 am

You mean that BABV is running out of ideas, or the people who make the Smurfs?
Luv
Luv
The Unbeatable

Back to top Go down

Post by heidi02 Tue Jul 19, 2011 3:02 am

I'd seen their cartoon a couple times before, but I never really cared for them.
heidi02
heidi02
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Daize Tue Jul 19, 2011 3:13 am

I watched a couple of episodes, thought they were cute, but I'm not in love with them or really really like them or anything.
Just for the BABV theme, I changed my avvie (which I changed again)
It's cute how they say "Smurf" so many times Did you like Smurfs before they hit BABV? Icon_razz
Daize
Daize
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by MollyFlyer Tue Jul 19, 2011 11:26 am

I don't blame Bearville for this; creating a new furry friend is a two-way deal, and they likely do it because the Smurf people paid 'em, figuring that making us think about smurfs would make us more likely to see the movie.

The movie itself, however, is an example of studios desperately trying to revive a brand from 30 years ago rather than coming up with something new.
MollyFlyer
MollyFlyer
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down