Bearville Guide Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 2

+3
karenbearhug
Cheer
muffinatormanic
7 posters

Go down

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 2 Empty Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 2

Post by muffinatormanic Sat Jul 16, 2011 12:55 pm

Anyone go to midnight preimere or watch it?
muffinatormanic
muffinatormanic
Forum Assist

Back to top Go down

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 2 Empty Re: Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 2

Post by Cheer Sat Jul 16, 2011 1:28 pm

I'm not planning on watching it Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 2 Icon_razz
Cheer
Cheer
Events Planner/Superstar

Back to top Go down

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 2 Empty Re: Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 2

Post by karenbearhug Sat Jul 16, 2011 6:27 pm

I went to the midnight premier! We got in line 9 hours early!!! It was great fun to talk to all the other Harry Potter fans and see all the creative costumes. The movie was amazing! I think it was my favorite of all the movies.
karenbearhug
karenbearhug
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Daize Sat Jul 16, 2011 10:00 pm

I saw it!
One word:
EPIC

It was sooo superfantasticalandverymagicalreallybeautifulandAAAMMAAAZZIINNG. <3

I'm going to go again, in a couple of days. <3

Daize
Daize
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by heidi02 Sun Jul 17, 2011 3:53 am

I'm going to go watch it tomorrow! Soo excited!! Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 2 143839
heidi02
heidi02
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by HarryLove13 Sun Jul 17, 2011 4:09 am

I was there at 8 for the midnight premiere, we went to Grauman's Chinese theater in hollywood so it was pretty busy. i have to say the movie was really bad, i guess lots of harry potter book fans think so. the movie was so "summarized" the last battle should have been epic! it was terrible...they didn't even show fred's death only his body, and the part about percy, he was completely forgotten. helena ravenclaw had no wound in her chest....neville on the bridge? omg that part was soo dumb! and they made hermione seem so dumb throughout the movie, omg and the part where voldemort hugs draco?! where did that come from..also harry never fixed his wand before destroying the elderwand.....and we never got to see fleur and bill's daughter victoria, or remus and tonk's son teddy

just a few things i had to get off my chest....
HarryLove13
HarryLove13
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Daize Sun Jul 17, 2011 4:18 am

Yes Harry, they left out lots of things.
It made me upset also, but think about it, I mean, they made it a little different, a little more grown up and humorous. It was a little funny when Voldemort hugged Draco. They changed it in a way, to suit the less serious people, I think. Hermione didn't seem stupid to me, and the last battle was pretty epic. I mean, sure, they couldn't show all the deaths and the fights, but everything got through. They had a limit for the movie's time, they possibly couldn't fit everything. They had to show Harry getting the diadem and Ron and Hermione getting the fang and finally admitting their love. Even the part with Harry and Snape. That was their special moment.. Also, I'm pretty sure JK made the adjustments along with David Yates, to suit her liking as well.And the Neville on the bridge part, that was sooo hilarious!
Daize
Daize
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by muffinatormanic Sun Jul 17, 2011 4:19 am

Hmm I'm watching it today later so I'm not going to read what Daize said!! lol Almost spoiled it for me Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 2 Icon_razz hahahaha I only read the first sentence !! Yes Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 2 143839
muffinatormanic
muffinatormanic
Forum Assist

Back to top Go down

Post by Daize Sun Jul 17, 2011 4:21 am

No, I didn't spoil it. I just mentioned some of the things Harry said Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 2 Icon_razz

Daize
Daize
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by muffinatormanic Sun Jul 17, 2011 4:24 am

Oh really? I'll read it after I watch the movie just in case :3 harharhar
muffinatormanic
muffinatormanic
Forum Assist

Back to top Go down

Post by Daize Sun Jul 17, 2011 4:33 am

You'll LOVE it.
Capital L,O,V, and E.
Daize
Daize
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by muffinatormanic Sun Jul 17, 2011 4:35 am

I know me so excited!!!! :] going in two hours and cannot wait!!
muffinatormanic
muffinatormanic
Forum Assist

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheer Sun Jul 17, 2011 4:42 am

I don't really think you should be talking about it so soon. Lots of people haven't seen it yet. I'd suggest spoiler tags when you talk about it. You'll definitely spoil people who haven't read the book or watched the movie yet. :$

Have fun at the movie, Muffin~!
Cheer
Cheer
Events Planner/Superstar

Back to top Go down

Post by Loveablegirl Sun Jul 17, 2011 9:47 am

Yeah i watched and love it and cryied and i never cry at movies.
Loveablegirl
Loveablegirl
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Daize Sun Jul 17, 2011 9:52 am

Sorry muffin and other HP lovers :X

I cried for 73 minutes because it ended D:
And during the movie, I cried like 3 times.
Daize
Daize
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheer Sun Jul 17, 2011 12:06 pm

Very accurate Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 2 Icon_razz
I guess it was a really good movie ^-^
Cheer
Cheer
Events Planner/Superstar

Back to top Go down

Post by muffinatormanic Sun Jul 17, 2011 12:21 pm

I watched it. I cried so much. :] It was good despite of some parts
muffinatormanic
muffinatormanic
Forum Assist

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down