Bearville Guide Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What is your favorite song in the grooveshark?

+7
muffinatormanic
AleciaAutumn10
Bear
ItalianPrincess
Cheer
Daize
ariesgirl12917
11 posters

Go down

What is your favorite song in the grooveshark?

What is your favorite song in the grooveshark? Vote_lcap17%What is your favorite song in the grooveshark? Vote_rcap 17% 
[ 1 ]
What is your favorite song in the grooveshark? Vote_lcap17%What is your favorite song in the grooveshark? Vote_rcap 17% 
[ 1 ]
What is your favorite song in the grooveshark? Vote_lcap0%What is your favorite song in the grooveshark? Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
[ 1 ]
What is your favorite song in the grooveshark? Vote_lcap0%What is your favorite song in the grooveshark? Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
What is your favorite song in the grooveshark? Vote_lcap49%What is your favorite song in the grooveshark? Vote_rcap 49% 
[ 3 ]

Total Votes : 6
Back

What is your favorite song in the grooveshark? Empty What is your favorite song in the grooveshark?

Post by ariesgirl12917 Thu Jul 14, 2011 8:02 am

There are a lot of songs in the grooveshark, which is BGF's personal playlist. What is your favorite? Want to add a song, why not request one What is your favorite song in the grooveshark? 143839
My favorite song that is on there is chasing cars (I requested that one) and Falling/Happy by secrets in stereo ( I absolutely adore that band) What about you, what is your favorite?
ariesgirl12917
ariesgirl12917
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

What is your favorite song in the grooveshark? Empty Re: What is your favorite song in the grooveshark?

Post by Daize Thu Jul 14, 2011 8:17 am

Iridescent by Linkin Park.
I don't remember if I requested it though.
Daize
Daize
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

What is your favorite song in the grooveshark? Empty Re: What is your favorite song in the grooveshark?

Post by Cheer Thu Jul 14, 2011 8:23 am

My favourite is Unfriend You What is your favorite song in the grooveshark? Icon_razz
But the player isn't working for me anymore :C
Cheer
Cheer
Events Planner/Superstar

Back to top Go down

Post by ItalianPrincess Thu Jul 14, 2011 8:37 am

Lol I don't know any.
ItalianPrincess
ItalianPrincess
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by ariesgirl12917 Thu Jul 14, 2011 9:32 am

I like unfriend you too What is your favorite song in the grooveshark? 143839 cheer
ariesgirl12917
ariesgirl12917
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Daize Thu Jul 14, 2011 9:34 am

Annalise, why don't you listen to them?
Daize
Daize
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Bear Thu Jul 14, 2011 9:35 am

I think you mean BGF's Music Player, Grooveshark is what provides the music player, probably sound more normal if you said BGF Music Player, well, either is fine. ^^

I don't have a favourite song, I mainly listen to mainstream music and whatever is there that I like, I listen too What is your favorite song in the grooveshark? 143839
Bear
Bear
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Bear Thu Jul 14, 2011 9:36 am

Cheer wrote:My favourite is Unfriend You What is your favorite song in the grooveshark? Icon_razz

What happens when you try to listen to it? Before it worked for me, then it stopped working, like when I clicked the "play" button it'd just scramble to 5 different other songs, but now it works again now. What is your favorite song in the grooveshark? 143839
Bear
Bear
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by AleciaAutumn10 Thu Jul 14, 2011 9:43 am

I like Life is a Highway, She will be loved and Unfriend you [:
AleciaAutumn10
AleciaAutumn10
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheer Thu Jul 14, 2011 9:46 am

Bear wrote:
Cheer wrote:My favourite is Unfriend You What is your favorite song in the grooveshark? Icon_razz

What happens when you try to listen to it? Before it worked for me, then it stopped working, like when I clicked the "play" button it'd just scramble to 5 different other songs, but now it works again now. What is your favorite song in the grooveshark? 143839
Yeah, that's exactly what it does for me.
Still does that, too.
Cheer
Cheer
Events Planner/Superstar

Back to top Go down

Post by muffinatormanic Thu Jul 14, 2011 9:52 am

I don't listen to it cause I change pages a lot but I love listening to My Boots- Lights
muffinatormanic
muffinatormanic
Forum Assist

Back to top Go down

Post by Bear Thu Jul 14, 2011 10:27 am

muffinatormanic wrote:I don't listen to it cause I change pages a lot but I love listening to My Boots- Lights

You could keep one tab up of the music player on BGF, then on another tab switch pages there.
Bear
Bear
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by cyrus2hip594 Thu Jul 14, 2011 10:47 am

Hello - Martin Solvieg and Dragonette ;D
cyrus2hip594
cyrus2hip594
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by mfuzzybear Thu Jul 14, 2011 7:48 pm

I love Smile. It's the best feel good song there is!!
mfuzzybear
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by ariesgirl12917 Fri Jul 15, 2011 2:17 am

Bear wrote:
muffinatormanic wrote:I don't listen to it cause I change pages a lot but I love listening to My Boots- Lights

You could keep one tab up of the music player on BGF, then on another tab switch pages there.
That is what I do. I have two tabs open just so I can listen to the music What is your favorite song in the grooveshark? 143839
ariesgirl12917
ariesgirl12917
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by heidi02 Fri Jul 15, 2011 3:34 am

cyrus2hip594 wrote:Hello - Martin Solvieg and Dragonette ;D
Same here What is your favorite song in the grooveshark? 143839
heidi02
heidi02
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Loveablegirl Fri Jul 15, 2011 3:35 am

mine is maroon5 she will be loved
Loveablegirl
Loveablegirl
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down