Bearville Guide Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Winter Blog

+12
helenacool18
lilteddybear
sandyverybeary3
heidi02
ItalianPrincess
Loveablegirl
bearvilleisawesome
muffinatormanic
Daize
Cheer
ariesgirl12917
winter
16 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Winter Blog Empty Winter Blog

Post by winter Tue Jul 12, 2011 7:10 am

10/12
Well not much been happening. I am loving my work at Skate City like I said I get more hours then expect there. I am working with all boys, there are a couple boys that are nice, odd, and don't want say last one. The nice ones really treat me like a friend there like I am one of guys well except he'll take the trash out for me instead of letting me do it and I don't have to ask him to do it. He'll just motion it saying he will do it. Winter Blog 960617 One guy always forgets that i work there now, usually all girls are in Concession stand, so yes I am only girl in my area Winter Blog Icon_razz, like he will say I can do ticket booth which is mostly where I have to be. I also can be in Skate rack but not for long. When ever i go back to get skates he always ask for stamp to get skates, but he forgets I work there now. Winter Blog Icon_razz That what brings me to my third guy, he only wants me to be in ticket booth area, and he isn't my boss. That what I will only say. Well tomorrow I work again there, I was suppose to work at Noodles(I think, idk for sure, I usually do) but I got my schedule at Skate City before Noodles for that day so I asked for it off. Which tomorrow I am my own boss in my area because I get to work by myself. Winter Blog 143839 It'll probably be hard but I think i can do it. Hope I do well, second fund raiser party tomorrow.
9/10
Yeah I got off on time at noodles, but not at Skate City. But I have to be used to clocking in early and clocking out late because it won't just be me that'll be doing that there. Noodles I got to see a lot of my friends, family I usually see there every week, I never know what day I'll see them. Then got on my bike to Skate City, got to see my co-workers/friends there, went into bathroom to change from noodles uniform to skate city uniform, got my shirt. Got to see what I can do. I actually found out I'll also be doing skate rack too. Winter Blog 465488 Yesterday was busy with kids. A elementry school came then, and there were so many kids. All of them at once. Oh my. Got to meet someone new there. Winter Blog 465488 It look like there were really new people there. I was up at ticket booth and people wanted to buy the prizes, but they couldn't because they needed tickets and some of them wanted a prize more then they had. Wow. My friend told me give a size lower then what the girls ask because they are men sizes, so this girl told me a 6, I gave her a 5 and she said a 6, and I told her they are men sizes, but she still wanted a 6 so I gave her a 6. So yeah that was mostly my day of work. 5 hours of work in one day. Oh yeah two people try to pay at skate rack. Winter Blog Icon_razz Work again today and thats it for now, I hope i do well today since it is a public session. Oh yeah, I never thought i was going to do a school fundraiser before. Winter Blog Icon_razz It would be nice if I work when one of my city schools come because i want to see all these kids I worked with last year. Except for one because i see him there a lot,(at Skate City), but really he is a nice guy. Winter Blog 465488
P.S. Oh yeah you know driver that I didn't like earlier, she isn't working for call and ride anymore. Which made a lot of people including me happy. Winter Blog 143839 But she still does call and ride somewhere else. Poor those people. Hope you guys can do well with her. Winter Blog 465488
Later:
Well today went good for first public session. Winter Blog 465488 My mom dropped me off at bus stop to take bus, it was like 12:35 and I was thinking, ok 5 minutes till bus come. Next thing I saw was a guy driving up, and he said he would take me to work. - Winter Blog 160811 Well first off he didn't had to look name on my shirt because he knew where I was working, even though it was my secocnd day, but in front seat I knew his son who I worked with last year. Second, he was actually heading there either way and decided to drive me there. Well I got there 12:45, walked in expecting to wait at least a hour till I clock in, then my boss said hang out for a while, and I'll let you clock in soon. Ok that was odd since really, why should I clock in a hour before work. It didn't look busy, but hey at least I got paid. So yeah clocked in for three and half hours. Wow i'm getting more hours then my other work, but hey money money. Winter Blog 143839
9/9
Sorry I haven't posted in a while. Well lets see, virginia was a blast. Got to see family, also if you haven't seen before. I got to see and hold a emmy award. It was a regional one, and my cousin won it. So congrats to him. Winter Blog 143839 School started for me all ready, right now I don't like my teachers, but hey thats life. No one said you had to like them. Winter Blog Icon_razz I found out I am getting paid 200 dollars for being in Student Government this semester. Yeah!!! I start my new job today, I am really excited but after work I'll be exhausted. Reason why is that I have work from 11:30-1:30 at my other place then right off to Skate City for me. Monday was odd, so i turn in my papers that day. Usually I like to hang out at Dj booth there when one of my friends is working, and he usually won't "let me up there," if John(main manager) is working there. Well he was Monday, I never had to leave Dj booth and also I am positive about one but not second one that he saw me up there twice. First one is obvious because he came up to Dj booth when I was up there and never said to get out of Dj booth. Winter Blog Icon_razz Well of course dj was there, but still. Second time, I had something on my skate so I tried to get it off, did, then couldn't get my skate back on. So I sat up there and when I got my skate off I saw him right behind me. So yeah odd day. Oh yeah day before I also went skating, I had a really funny Part from dj. So its Speed Skate, and Dustin(DJ), says the age group that I am in, so I went out there. After a while no one else came out, then he said. "Come on people, I know there more people that wants to do it, then Peggy out there." Winter Blog Icon_razz He called me by wrong name. I don't even know how he got my name is Peggy. Winter Blog 960617 I never even told him my name. Unless he was dj that did my birthday announcement but still I don't remember. That was like 3 months ago. Winter Blog Icon_razz Yes he figure out it wasn't Peggy because i did react to that saying what, and he's like thats your name right, and I'm like no. Winter Blog 960617 That is whats up. Update soon. Winter Blog 465488
8/13
Well last two days been fun. Yesterday I went to Alantic Ocean, we stay there for a while. The ride was so long but worth it. It took like three hours to get there. We stop a couple times. Then we finally got there and had to find a spot, it took a long time. Then we finally find one, and went to beach. We swam in ocean then walk down the board walk. There was so many things to see. Also there were games. Played some, I almost won one, but didn't. We had to go through maryland and deleware to get there. Today we went to washington dc. Which was really fun. We got to see Capitol, White House, and Lincoln Memorial. It was so fun to see everything. Now I am at house, getting ready to go to my cousins house for dinner. Winter Blog 465488
8/11
Hey guys, well not much been going on. Monday & Tuesdaay I mostly stayed home, did some cleaning and laundry again. Wednesday I went roller skating again, it was so crowded I left early. Mostly thats all whats been happening. Today I am actually flying to Washington DC to go see my dad. I'll update when I can, on how its going. See you guys soon.
8/7
Well I went roller skating today, well nothing happens, so all I have to say she might of told him, but thinks its not me, or she didn't tell him at all, and that is also fine with me. Well I saw him yesterday if you are wondering. Only thing happen is I went up to Dj booth to request a song and usually I like to say something when I have someone attention, but he never gave me his attention, so he was probably thinking, that I was hanging up there. But to tell you, one of songs I love requesting there, he played but really I was shock about that because he doesn't like playing it, and I know that because he told me that earlier. When I did request that. Someone else might of request it, idk, but still I wasn't actually going to request that one, a new one. Thats my day so far. Winter Blog 465488
8/6
today was a good day, I went roller skating. Mostly thats all. Got to see a friend I haven't seen there. Told some of my co-workers to be, that I am going to be working there. I am a little nervous about right now because I know someone told someone something about me, but she didn't mention my name, but i guess I'll find out tomorrow or not. Well I'll have to see. Winter Blog 465488
8/5
Not much have happen so far. Wednesday, I went to water world. Thursday, was so busy, work, shopping making salad, dinner, square dancing. I did get mad at bus driver, so when I went to work, I ask specifically to get pick up at 2:40, at King Soopers. So it was 2:40 and I was outside waiting to be pick up, I called she said she was going to be there, but was late. When I saw her, she turn the other way heading to my work. I called her telling her, I asked to be picked up at King Soopers, and she made me walk all the way down to my work again because she wouldn't turn around and pick me up where I ask to be pick up, which right when I got there, she left. I did ask the driver from morning if I did tell him king soopers and see what he said to her, and he said yes. Really, I miss the old thursday guy more. Even though he wouldn't wait for a couple minutes at park & ride, she wouldn't pick me up at right place or be there at right time. Today, well just work, but I get to go to village inn with my mom tonight. Thats all.
8/2
Wow i haven't updated in a while. So lets see 20th, interview went ok, but I didn't get the job. Winter Blog 597500, thursday wow odd day for me, i had volunteer work, got to my acutaul work got dress got something to drink and 12 minutes before my shift started my boss came up to me and say clock in and fill out your evaluation working at noodles. So I did that, idk why she wouldn't let me wait till it was time to clock in, but then i clocked out early, so ok I guess that was fine, then stayed home, no square dancing lessons that night, friday went to work and had pie with a couple of friends. Saturday, I went to my teacher wedding got to see people I went to school with. Some of them have really changed since last time I saw them. Sunday went roller skating. Monday I actually got to be in rec for camp that week. Then went and pick up my paycheck, went skating, and eat lunch there. Tuesday, volunteer work. Wednesday volunteer work. Thursday volunteer work, then went to work, then went home, then went to square dancing. I have to make something thursday since it was our last lesson. Everyone was teasing me about the test, reason why I already saw test, so they are going to make me do another one. What you have to do is write your name on it and you pass. Winter Blog Icon_razz Friday went to county fair with my partner/friend, as in square dancing partner, we had a good time, we went together because of square dancing that night, one time I had someone different as a partner because it was a plus square dancing, and I didn't think he wanted to do it because that he never did it at lesson, and me and another guy did, so I ask another friend who did it same time with me, at first he said no, but then they needed one more couple, so he ask me, and we did it. Whole square messed up Winter Blog Icon_razz. Saturday, hanged out with my dad at Skate City. Sunday went to Rennissance festival, that was fun. Winter Blog 465488 Monday did errands, and stay home. Today was best day, I have to say. So you know how I'm looking for another job? Well I found it!!!! That fast, wow how, when, where? Skate City is the answer. I went roller skating today, I saw hiring manager, so I said to him, when are you guys hiring and he said well how many hours would you like to work, and mostly I said, depends on how much you give me. He told me I can start working in September, and I'll be doing ticket booth and cleaning. YEAH!!! So I have to go at end of august, and I'll start then. Winter Blog 143839 So yeah I'm excited. Thats whats new with me. Winter Blog 143839
7/19
Been a while since I talked. Friday I had to work and saw I was getting 4 hours and 45 minutes, which I was suprised because I was expecting only 3 hours. I went and saw Harry Potter after work, which was awesome. Then Saturday, went to my aunt house to swim. Sunday, went roller skating again. Monday, was my first day of volunteer, it was fun, I had good time with kids. Then went to work, to get my pay check, I had to wait an hour before I got mine because FedEx didn't come there till like 12:30, then went to bank ate lunch at work, then went roller skating. Today, went to volunteer, then went to work not dress for work, but I had my uniform with me. Really busy day, that like I was out and in with buckets full all the way till the top. Wow. I got a haircut like one in my picture, I really don't like it because it doesn't seems me. I have a interview tomorrow. Wish me luck. Winter Blog 143839
7/14/2011
So I decided go roller skating, it was fun, then it started raining. Can't stand rain anymore, Winter Blog 597500, I miss my buss, so I had to wait till 4:49 to catch next bus, then when I got there, I was hoping that I could get a ride straight home, but the call & ride lady didn't show up when she was supposed to, so I call and complain to rtd system about it, because like it was first time, but what she told me today she waited longer then she should, and that was second time she did that, and I know that because I was on bus. So yeah I had a good reason, then I got home like 15 minutes before I had to leave again, and had to eat dinner quick. Then went to square dancing and had fun.

7/11/2011
Well today I've been mostly sitting home playing on computor and doing nothing. I've been having a good summer so far. Work is going ok, but I need to find another job, go roller skating mostly every thursday, sometimes sundays, and hanging with friends. That is my day. Winter

Later:
Oh yeah I forgot to say something. So yesterday there was a kid, that like 9 years old, he is such a nice dude. I have to say was funny from front side, but here is me on my skates, and my skates a little bit apart, my hands on my arms, and skating not moving my feet. Your like how am I doing that, what does this happen with boy? Well I'll tell you while that was happening he was pushing me while he was skating, he did it more then once. I was suprised he could do that, no I didn't ask him to do it, he just like did it out of no where. Winter Blog Icon_razz He is such a strong dude.

July 13,
Well last two days been ok. Today and yesterday I got off on time, then getting off later, which I don't like when that happens, sometimes it does sometimes it doesn't depends on manager, I always clock out late because of one of them, the other doesn't care as much as she does. Went swimming, got free hot dogs there thanks to my brother because he thought he wouldn't sell any of them, so he gave it to me, my mother and my friend for free, yesterday it was really lightening here, that scares me a lot. I wish rain will go away. Rain for 6 days in a row. Winter Blog 597500 I just realize I'm allergic to shrimp this week, which makes me sad because I love shrimp. Winter Blog 597500

Last edited by winter on Thu Oct 13, 2011 10:23 am; edited 18 times in total
winter
winter
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Winter Blog Empty Re: Winter Blog

Post by ariesgirl12917 Tue Jul 12, 2011 7:11 am

I love roller skating, I actually just went the other day with friends Winter Blog 143839
ariesgirl12917
ariesgirl12917
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by winter Tue Jul 12, 2011 7:12 am

yeah I went yesterday, and sometimes I go with my dad, thursday I hurt myself though. Winter Blog 597500
winter
winter
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheer Tue Jul 12, 2011 7:25 am

Nice blog ^-^
A summer job. Ah, sounds tough D:
I'm probably going to end up getting a job next summer.
Cheer
Cheer
Events Planner/Superstar

Back to top Go down

Post by winter Tue Jul 12, 2011 7:26 am

Cheer wrote:Nice blog ^-^
A summer job. Ah, sounds tough D:
I'm probably going to end up getting a job next summer.
its not a summer job, I had this job for 5 months right now, but i'm trying to look for a new one because I'm not getting much hours at my job.
winter
winter
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheer Tue Jul 12, 2011 7:28 am

Oh, I see~
Good luck getting another job ^-^
Cheer
Cheer
Events Planner/Superstar

Back to top Go down

Post by winter Tue Jul 12, 2011 7:30 am

Cheer wrote:Oh, I see~
Good luck getting another job ^-^
thanks I need all the luck I can get.
winter
winter
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by Daize Tue Jul 12, 2011 7:41 am

Nice blog(:
I wish I had a job, working in a clothing store would be best. Maybe you can get a job at the roller skating rink, since you enjoy it, and you can skate straight after work.
Daize
Daize
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by winter Tue Jul 12, 2011 7:43 am

yeah I would like that, but place I've been trying to get a job there, every time I ask they aren't hiring. So next time they are I hope I can get a job, when they are hiring.
winter
winter
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by Daize Tue Jul 12, 2011 7:46 am

-crosses fingers-
Hope you get it(:
Daize
Daize
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by winter Tue Jul 12, 2011 8:10 am

thanks Daize Winter Blog 465488
winter
winter
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by muffinatormanic Tue Jul 12, 2011 11:14 am

I wish I could have a job but i can't lol . Good luck and I love roller skating!! Cool blog!
muffinatormanic
muffinatormanic
Forum Assist

Back to top Go down

Post by winter Tue Jul 12, 2011 2:51 pm

updated a little bit, I wanted to mention something, I would of like to share. Winter Blog 465488
winter
winter
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by bearvilleisawesome Tue Jul 12, 2011 3:35 pm

haha cool(: nice blog
bearvilleisawesome
bearvilleisawesome
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Loveablegirl Tue Jul 12, 2011 4:05 pm

i havent been skating in a while and good job with the job search
Loveablegirl
Loveablegirl
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by bearvilleisawesome Tue Jul 12, 2011 4:09 pm

lol i NEVER skated my whole life!!!
bearvilleisawesome
bearvilleisawesome
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by winter Thu Jul 14, 2011 8:03 am

updated today. Winter Blog 465488
winter
winter
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by ariesgirl12917 Thu Jul 14, 2011 8:08 am

I love shrimp too! And I know all about the rain, it has been raining non-stop where I live as well Winter Blog 597500 but finally today is the first nice day in a while. We have some power lines down by house because of this rain Winter Blog 3483496927
ariesgirl12917
ariesgirl12917
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Daize Thu Jul 14, 2011 8:11 am

Awwww D:
I wish you could still eat shrimp, buddy.
Daize
Daize
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by ItalianPrincess Thu Jul 14, 2011 8:39 am

My parnets all ways said that shrimp is bad for you so I don't know if it is good to eat so anyway. Lol
ItalianPrincess
ItalianPrincess
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Loveablegirl Fri Jul 15, 2011 2:02 pm

sorry about the shrimp hope the rest of your week is better though
Loveablegirl
Loveablegirl
Officer

Back to top Go down