Bearville Guide Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When was the last time you got hurt?

+4
Cheer
MollyFlyer
heidi02
Daize
8 posters

Go down

When was the last time you got hurt? Empty When was the last time you got hurt?

Post by Daize Mon Jul 11, 2011 9:26 pm

I got hurt when I was playing baseball, just a week or two ago, and I fell, twisted my ankle and got a scab on my knee When was the last time you got hurt? Icon_razz
I also got hit with the ball on my hand, but it was really funny(:
Daize
Daize
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

When was the last time you got hurt? Empty Re: When was the last time you got hurt?

Post by heidi02 Tue Jul 12, 2011 12:31 am

About a week ago. I was playing basketball and I fell and skinned my knee. It stung When was the last time you got hurt? Icon_razz
heidi02
heidi02
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

When was the last time you got hurt? Empty Re: When was the last time you got hurt?

Post by MollyFlyer Tue Jul 12, 2011 12:47 am

I got a blood blister after I pinched the palm of my hand the other day. The swelling went down after I iced it, so now there's just this odd smear of dead blood trapped under the skin.
MollyFlyer
MollyFlyer
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheer Tue Jul 12, 2011 2:14 am

Does tripping into things count?
This morning I stubbed my toe on my bookshelf... When was the last time you got hurt? Icon_razz
Cheer
Cheer
Events Planner/Superstar

Back to top Go down

Post by Bear Tue Jul 12, 2011 2:19 am

Yesterday when I scraped my knee, I have no idea how, though, I just found that there last night. When was the last time you got hurt? Icon_razz
Bear
Bear
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by ariesgirl12917 Tue Jul 12, 2011 2:26 am

The last time I got hurt...hmm...I have to think about this one...I think that would have to be hitting my head on the corner of a wall. One of my friends and I were spinning and he let go of me and I hit my head right on the corner of the wall When was the last time you got hurt? 143839
ariesgirl12917
ariesgirl12917
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by MollyFlyer Tue Jul 12, 2011 2:28 am

It's always weird to realize belatedly that you were injured -- once I cut my toe open, and I didn't notice until my father pointed out that I was tracking blood on the floor.
MollyFlyer
MollyFlyer
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Daize Tue Jul 12, 2011 3:06 am

Stubbing your toe does count, and that reminds me.
I fell while walking on the stairs twice today When was the last time you got hurt? Icon_razz
And I stubbed my toe on the edge of my bed.
Daize
Daize
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Bear Tue Jul 12, 2011 3:07 am

Haha, yes. It's weird sometimes to wake up with a cut and you have no idea how you got it. When was the last time you got hurt? Icon_razz
Bear
Bear
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheer Tue Jul 12, 2011 3:10 am

Daize wrote:Stubbing your toe does count, and that reminds me.
I fell while walking on the stairs twice today When was the last time you got hurt? Icon_razz
And I stubbed my toe on the edge of my bed.

Okay, then I hurt myself everyday When was the last time you got hurt? Icon_razz
Cheer
Cheer
Events Planner/Superstar

Back to top Go down

Post by CarlyAllHeart261 Tue Jul 12, 2011 4:03 am

Three days ago, a two liter feel on my foot and gave me a cut When was the last time you got hurt? Icon_razz It actually hurts
CarlyAllHeart261
CarlyAllHeart261
Forum Assist/Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by Daize Tue Jul 12, 2011 4:05 am

Ouch.
Shouldn't you go to the doctor?
Daize
Daize
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by winter Tue Jul 12, 2011 4:05 am

Thursday, I was roller skating and my wheels hit each other and I fell right on to my elbow first, and got a bruise hip. When was the last time you got hurt? 597500
winter
winter
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by CarlyAllHeart261 Tue Jul 12, 2011 4:11 am

Nah, its not broken or anything. Just a cut, thats all
CarlyAllHeart261
CarlyAllHeart261
Forum Assist/Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by Daize Tue Jul 12, 2011 4:13 am

Ouch Winter.

Oh okay, your probably put a bandaid on it, and some disinfectent.
Daize
Daize
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by MollyFlyer Tue Jul 12, 2011 4:32 am

Bear, I think we need to walk around with padding on, to make sure we don't get injuries we just ignore.
MollyFlyer
MollyFlyer
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down