Bearville Guide Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

If you ever invite someone to play a game, which game do you ask them to play?

+2
AleciaAutumn10
Daize
6 posters

Go down

If you ever invite someone to play a game, which game do you ask them to play? Empty If you ever invite someone to play a game, which game do you ask them to play?

Post by Daize Mon Jul 11, 2011 9:18 pm

I don't usually invite, but I usually ask for baseball.
Daize
Daize
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

If you ever invite someone to play a game, which game do you ask them to play? Empty Re: If you ever invite someone to play a game, which game do you ask them to play?

Post by AleciaAutumn10 Tue Jul 12, 2011 4:10 am

Mostly baseball.
AleciaAutumn10
AleciaAutumn10
Officer

Back to top Go down

If you ever invite someone to play a game, which game do you ask them to play? Empty Re: If you ever invite someone to play a game, which game do you ask them to play?

Post by MollyFlyer Tue Jul 12, 2011 4:28 am

Generally the burger-flipping one. I'm good at that, and find it relaxing.
MollyFlyer
MollyFlyer
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by winter Tue Jul 12, 2011 4:30 am

I would invite them to baseball because you can chat and play at same time with that person. Also I love that game. If you ever invite someone to play a game, which game do you ask them to play? 143839
winter
winter
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by AleciaAutumn10 Tue Jul 12, 2011 7:43 am

I find baseball fun too. I'm horrible at the burger flipping game Dx
AleciaAutumn10
AleciaAutumn10
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheer Tue Jul 12, 2011 7:45 am

Baseball~!
Cheer
Cheer
Events Planner/Superstar

Back to top Go down

Post by AleciaAutumn10 Tue Jul 12, 2011 8:43 am

I find baseball the funnest 2 player game.
AleciaAutumn10
AleciaAutumn10
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by muffinatormanic Tue Jul 12, 2011 8:49 am

Mostly bear baseball and balloon toss
muffinatormanic
muffinatormanic
Forum Assist

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down