Bearville Guide Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What is your Favorite disney channel movie?

+10
msipodhuman
SkylarRockin
muffinatormanic
Daize
Bear
Cheer
MollyFlyer
heidi02
AleciaAutumn10
Loveablegirl
14 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

What is your Favorite disney channel movie? Empty What is your Favorite disney channel movie?

Post by Loveablegirl Mon Jul 11, 2011 4:05 pm

Remmber when disney channel would make movies like every month now its only every two months or so. what movie is your favorite? mine is alley cats stirke.
Loveablegirl
Loveablegirl
Officer

Back to top Go down

What is your Favorite disney channel movie? Empty Re: What is your Favorite disney channel movie?

Post by AleciaAutumn10 Mon Jul 11, 2011 11:17 pm

I liked the Lizzie McGuire movie. Its actually the only one I remember atm What is your Favorite disney channel movie? Icon_razz
AleciaAutumn10
AleciaAutumn10
Officer

Back to top Go down

What is your Favorite disney channel movie? Empty Re: What is your Favorite disney channel movie?

Post by heidi02 Tue Jul 12, 2011 12:25 am

Camp Rock What is your Favorite disney channel movie? Icon_razz
heidi02
heidi02
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by MollyFlyer Tue Jul 12, 2011 1:40 am

Huh . . . I don't have cable, so it's been a while since I've seen any . . . but looking through a guide to the various Disney Channel movies, I'd say Hocus Pocus is my favorite that I've seen, and either Genius or Avalon High seem like I'd want to give them a chance now.
MollyFlyer
MollyFlyer
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheer Tue Jul 12, 2011 1:57 am

I'm not sure. There's way too many Disney movies to even remember them all What is your Favorite disney channel movie? Icon_razz
Cheer
Cheer
Events Planner/Superstar

Back to top Go down

Post by Bear Tue Jul 12, 2011 3:14 am

Cheer wrote:I'm not sure. There's way too many Disney movies to even remember them all What is your Favorite disney channel movie? Icon_razz

Haha, the ones that play on Family are kind of weird and "old" sometimes, most of the time they're not even good.

But luckily, we now have Disney XD, though, I think only in HD. What is your Favorite disney channel movie? 1107968042
Bear
Bear
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheer Tue Jul 12, 2011 3:18 am

Yeah. I don't really like any of the movies they play on Family ^^;;
Cheer
Cheer
Events Planner/Superstar

Back to top Go down

Post by Daize Tue Jul 12, 2011 3:30 am

I don't really remember. There are so many, and Disney Channel movies, imo, are different than Disney movies, like The Lion King. The word "Channel" reminds me of the shows.
The last one I saw was "Hatching Pete"
Daize
Daize
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheer Tue Jul 12, 2011 3:33 am

Hatching Pete was a cute movie ^-^
I can't remember the last one I saw, haha. I don't really watch movies that often.
Cheer
Cheer
Events Planner/Superstar

Back to top Go down

Post by Daize Tue Jul 12, 2011 3:40 am

I only remember because my cousin made me watch it last time we met, otherwise I don't watch DC movies.
Daize
Daize
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by AleciaAutumn10 Tue Jul 12, 2011 3:45 am

I remember Hatching Pete. That was an okay movie. There are like an endless list of movies. Its hard to remember all of them.
AleciaAutumn10
AleciaAutumn10
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Bear Tue Jul 12, 2011 5:16 am

I've never watched it before. And yes, Disney Channel and Disney movies are in different ball parks.
Bear
Bear
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by muffinatormanic Tue Jul 12, 2011 9:38 am

I really liked Lizzie Mcguire movie :3 It was cute <3
muffinatormanic
muffinatormanic
Forum Assist

Back to top Go down

Post by Daize Tue Jul 12, 2011 9:44 am

Bear wrote:I've never watched it before. And yes, Disney Channel and Disney movies are in different ball parks.
It has the dude from Corey in the House named Newt, or something and Erwin from Suite Life of Zack and Cody.
Ikr? They're just on different levels.

@Muffin, I remember that movie! It was nice, I liked that part where she wore all those different outfits and things What is your Favorite disney channel movie? Icon_razz

What about the Cheetah Girls movies, anyone ever seen them?
Daize
Daize
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by SkylarRockin Tue Jul 12, 2011 9:46 am

Hatching Pete :3 Adorable movie!
SkylarRockin
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by msipodhuman Tue Jul 12, 2011 10:12 am

The Lizzie McGuire Movie is my favorite!
msipodhuman
msipodhuman
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by ariesgirl12917 Tue Jul 12, 2011 10:14 am

My favorite disney movie would have to be the lion king What is your Favorite disney channel movie? 143839 Hakuna Matata is my song lol What is your Favorite disney channel movie? 143839
ariesgirl12917
ariesgirl12917
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by MollyFlyer Tue Jul 12, 2011 10:59 am

Ah, but there's a difference between a Disney movie and a Disney Channel movie. Though Lion King is great -- I remember seeing it when it came out in the theater.
MollyFlyer
MollyFlyer
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Bear Tue Jul 12, 2011 1:18 pm

Daize wrote:What about the Cheetah Girls movies, anyone ever seen them?

I've watched it, I think 1 and 2. What is your Favorite disney channel movie? 465488
Bear
Bear
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by ariesgirl12917 Tue Jul 12, 2011 1:30 pm

Oops my bad, lol my favorite disney channel movie would have to be Zenon What is your Favorite disney channel movie? 143839 I loved that show What is your Favorite disney channel movie? 143839
ariesgirl12917
ariesgirl12917
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Test Thu Jul 14, 2011 7:07 am

Starstruck.
Always <3

I kinda liked Avalon High, but some of it was like, whaa..?
King arthur is a girl?? @_@ so confused there. LOL
Test
Test
Graphic Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by Daize Thu Jul 14, 2011 7:09 am

Woah. I forgot about Zenon.
I loved those movies What is your Favorite disney channel movie? Icon_razz
And there were the Halloweentown movies.
I liked those, especially the one with Sara Paxton. I don't really remember what happened, but I remember I liked it.
Daize
Daize
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by AleciaAutumn10 Thu Jul 14, 2011 7:48 am

Ooh. Zenon. Forgot about that. I loved them <3
Halloweentown? Oh my gosh, they used to be my favorites!
AleciaAutumn10
AleciaAutumn10
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheer Thu Jul 14, 2011 9:10 am

Daize wrote:Woah. I forgot about Zenon.
I loved those movies What is your Favorite disney channel movie? Icon_razz
And there were the Halloweentown movies.
I liked those, especially the one with Sara Paxton. I don't really remember what happened, but I remember I liked it.

I love Halloweentown What is your Favorite disney channel movie? 143839
I still watch them every October ^-^

I didn't like the one with Sara Paxton. They should've kept the other girl.
And the one with Sara Paxton was when they went to the university, I'm pretty sure~
Cheer
Cheer
Events Planner/Superstar

Back to top Go down

Post by mfuzzybear Thu Jul 14, 2011 7:52 pm

My favorite is Cadet Kelly. Hillary Duff is my favorite!!
mfuzzybear
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next