Bearville Guide Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Heidi's Blog

+6
Cheer
ariesgirl12917
AleciaAutumn10
CupieCake
Bear
heidi02
10 posters

Go down

Heidi's Blog Empty Heidi's Blog

Post by heidi02 Sun Jul 10, 2011 11:28 am

Heidi's Blog Heidi02blog

Welcome to my blog everyone!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

July 9th, 2011

8:40 P.M.

So this is my first post! I thought I'd make a new blog because my other one was wayy out of date. Today's my first day on the forums in FOREVER! I really had missed it but I was really busy with school. Since it's the summer I now have more time for it. Today was a pretty lazy day.
I woke up at around 10:30 this morning (hey I was tired! Heidi's Blog Icon_razz) I had a nommy breakfast of eggs and toast. The toast was especially good because it had Nutella! For those of you who don't know what Nutella is it's pretty much a hazelnut spread. It tastes soo good. I'll post a photo below. After breakfast I went swimming from 12:00 to 3:00. But they had to close the pool early because some ducks had flown in and lets just say they decided to go to the bathroom in it Heidi's Blog Icon_razz Now I'm really tired and about ready to go to bed. Of course before I do I need to go on BABV and BGF Heidi's Blog 3995522027 . Lol
Well that's about it for this first post. Hope ya'll enjoyed Heidi's Blog 465488

Heidi's Blog Nutellad

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

July 10th, 2011

3:09 P.M.

Today was such a humid day! Heidi's Blog 951883 My whole skin feels incredibly sticky. Something exciting happened last night though. We had one of our windows opened and we could hear a really annoying squawking. And it seemed a bit late to be hearing birds. So we went outside to check.
When we got outside we followed the sound to a bush. In the bush was this baby blackbird. It was soo fluffy! For some reason he couldn't fly though. It was late so no vet's offices were open so we decided to keep him in this little box for the night. We named him Flappy Heidi's Blog Icon_razz
The this morning he was wide awake. So we took him outside and put him on this tree limb. A couple hours later he had flown away! I'll post a picture of him below. Well that's about it for today.

Heidi's Blog 068rdm

July 11, 2011

7:29 P.M.

Today was a pretty lazy day for me. This summer I'm babysitting my younger cousins who are 1 1/2 and 5. It's a good summer job because I'm getting paid. But there's one bad thing about it not counting the part about changing diapers Heidi's Blog Icon_razz I have to wake up at 5:30 in the morning! Heidi's Blog 160811 At first it was REALLY hard to get used to. But I'm starting to get used to it.
These past two days have been really hot and humid, don't really like it. Last night there was this really loud thunderstorm. I don't know about you guys, but when it's raining/thunder storming I actually sleep better. I guess it's kind of soothing Heidi's Blog Icon_razz There was this one really loud crack of thunder that was soo loud that I actually heard the picture frames on the walls move! That was pretty scary. Our power actually went out for a about two hours.
Well I guess that's enough for today. I'm so proud of myself for actually keeping up with this blog! Heidi's Blog Icon_razz

August 2nd, 2011

7:48 A.M.

Wow I haven't updated in forever! Heidi's Blog 3995522027 I guess I'm not very good at this whole blog thing Heidi's Blog Icon_razz Well in a month I will be starting High School (first day is September 1st). I am excited for High School, yet at the same time I am scared. I'm probably going to get lost a lot. Anyone with any advice for High School? I need all the help I can get Heidi's Blog Icon_razz
Wow I am so tired. I went to sleep at around 10 last night and had to wake up at 5:30 today Heidi's Blog 3483496927 I guess I have to go to sleep earlier now won't I? Yawn, yawn, yawn.
So I'm trying to get in shape. So I'm going to run 30 minutes a day for at least 5 times a week. Eventually I'll be doing an hour. I'm also going to try to eat healthier. More fruits/veggies. Right now I"m eating grapes Heidi's Blog 465488

Last edited by heidi02 on Tue Aug 02, 2011 11:53 pm; edited 3 times in total
heidi02
heidi02
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Heidi's Blog Empty Re: Heidi's Blog

Post by Bear Sun Jul 10, 2011 11:41 am

I love your blog! I have Nutella at home but I don't usually eat it, I love the plain old peanut butter and jelly. Well, that's too bad about the swimming pool, maybe next time you go no ducks won't go in the pool! Heidi's Blog Icon_razz Good night.
Bear
Bear
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by heidi02 Sun Jul 10, 2011 11:42 am

Hehe thank you bear! <3
heidi02
heidi02
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by CupieCake Sun Jul 10, 2011 11:46 am

You had a big day, huh? Haha, I loved it:)
CupieCake
CupieCake
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by heidi02 Mon Jul 11, 2011 10:39 am

Updated Blog 7/10/11
heidi02
heidi02
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by AleciaAutumn10 Mon Jul 11, 2011 8:30 pm

Awesome blog! I love nutella too, though I haven't ever had it on toast. Have you ever tried it with apples? That baby blackbird is so cute! Its a great thing that you guys helped him through the night.
AleciaAutumn10
AleciaAutumn10
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by heidi02 Tue Jul 12, 2011 12:51 am

AleciaAutumn10 wrote:Awesome blog! I love nutella too, though I haven't ever had it on toast. Have you ever tried it with apples? That baby blackbird is so cute! Its a great thing that you guys helped him through the night.

No I've never tried it with apples. Now I am definetly going to try that! Heidi's Blog Icon_razz
heidi02
heidi02
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by ariesgirl12917 Tue Jul 12, 2011 1:10 am

Nice Blog! I have never tried Nutella but I have been asking my mom for months to buy it so we can have it in the house Heidi's Blog Icon_razz I definitely agree with the others about the baby blackbird. It is super cute Heidi's Blog 143839 At least you know it can get by on its own now that you know it can fly Heidi's Blog 143839
ariesgirl12917
ariesgirl12917
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheer Tue Jul 12, 2011 2:03 am

I like your blog ^-^
Flappy is adorable~
Cheer
Cheer
Events Planner/Superstar

Back to top Go down

Post by Daize Tue Jul 12, 2011 5:53 am

AWWWW. THE BLACKBIRD, FLAPPY IS SOOOOO CUTEEE <3
And I love Nutella Heidi's Blog 610897

Last edited by Daize on Tue Jul 12, 2011 7:44 am; edited 1 time in total
Daize
Daize
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by winter Tue Jul 12, 2011 7:42 am

awww cute bird, nice blog anyway. I like it. Heidi's Blog 465488
winter
winter
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by heidi02 Tue Jul 12, 2011 10:20 am

Thanks everyone for the nice comments Heidi's Blog 143839

Updated 7/11/11
heidi02
heidi02
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by muffinatormanic Tue Jul 12, 2011 11:12 am

I love nutella :] So good! Cute blog! iloveit!
muffinatormanic
muffinatormanic
Forum Assist

Back to top Go down

Post by Loveablegirl Fri Jul 15, 2011 2:03 pm

nice blog
Loveablegirl
Loveablegirl
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by heidi02 Tue Aug 02, 2011 11:54 pm

Updated August 2nd yall Heidi's Blog Icon_razz
heidi02
heidi02
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Loveablegirl Thu Aug 04, 2011 10:37 am

my advice for you going to high school for the first time to watch out for the seniors because they might make you do something funny if the seniors at your school goes freshman initation. other tips be sure to get a look around the school before the first day if its a big school and learn your way around the school. just relax and be yourself and have fun.
Loveablegirl
Loveablegirl
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down