Bearville Guide Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Do you own one of those soda drink hats?

+12
Cheer
GlitterL
Test
muffinatormanic
Loveablegirl
Bear
GreenEarthGirl123
MollyFlyer
AleciaAutumn10
emmie
cyrus2hip594
Luv
16 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Do you own one of those soda drink hats? Empty Do you own one of those soda drink hats?

Post by Luv Sat Jul 09, 2011 7:14 pm

I actually do.

The one that is like a plastic baseball cap with holders for two soda cans on the sides and a straw that goes into both cans to your mouth?

I got it in fifth grade, from one of those school fundraisers.

I've never used it.

Found it collecting dust in my closet a few days ago.
Luv
Luv
The Unbeatable

Back to top Go down

Do you own one of those soda drink hats? Empty Re: Do you own one of those soda drink hats?

Post by cyrus2hip594 Sat Jul 09, 2011 11:23 pm

I wish I did! Though I don't see what I would use it for Do you own one of those soda drink hats? Icon_razz
cyrus2hip594
cyrus2hip594
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Do you own one of those soda drink hats? Empty Re: Do you own one of those soda drink hats?

Post by emmie Sat Jul 09, 2011 11:26 pm

no, my friend has one though (; there really cool!
emmie
emmie
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by AleciaAutumn10 Sun Jul 10, 2011 3:01 am

Nope. Don't have one. I've always wanted to drink out of one though Do you own one of those soda drink hats? Icon_razz
AleciaAutumn10
AleciaAutumn10
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Luv Sun Jul 10, 2011 4:17 am

I'm going to give mine a whirl.

With water tho. Do you own one of those soda drink hats? Icon_razz
Luv
Luv
The Unbeatable

Back to top Go down

Post by MollyFlyer Sun Jul 10, 2011 4:30 am

Nope. Always seemed kind of silly, to me -- wouldn't the drink get warm if you kept it right next to your head? Wouldn't it be heavy enough to be kinda awkward?
MollyFlyer
MollyFlyer
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by GreenEarthGirl123 Sun Jul 10, 2011 4:33 am

I wish i owned one. i think i would put water in one and lemon juicein the other and then make lemonade Do you own one of those soda drink hats? 465488
GreenEarthGirl123
GreenEarthGirl123
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by Bear Sun Jul 10, 2011 4:35 am

Nope, I dont.
Bear
Bear
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Luv Sun Jul 10, 2011 4:35 am

Considering your head releases about 60% of your body heat, I'd imagine so, Molly. Do you own one of those soda drink hats? Icon_razz
Luv
Luv
The Unbeatable

Back to top Go down

Post by Loveablegirl Sun Jul 10, 2011 7:26 am

nope but i like to have one just to see what it is like
Loveablegirl
Loveablegirl
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by AleciaAutumn10 Sun Jul 10, 2011 7:33 am

I would love to drink from one though. Just for the experience Do you own one of those soda drink hats? Icon_razz
AleciaAutumn10
AleciaAutumn10
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Luv Sun Jul 10, 2011 8:20 am

I'll let you know how it goes. Do you own one of those soda drink hats? Icon_razz

Can you buy these anywhere? Lol!
Luv
Luv
The Unbeatable

Back to top Go down

Post by AleciaAutumn10 Sun Jul 10, 2011 8:49 am

I've never seen them at any stores Do you own one of those soda drink hats? Icon_razz
AleciaAutumn10
AleciaAutumn10
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by muffinatormanic Sun Jul 10, 2011 10:22 am

I do not own that hat Do you own one of those soda drink hats? 465488 Sponge bob has one of those :] I want to try it but they don't sell it at my local store
muffinatormanic
muffinatormanic
Forum Assist

Back to top Go down

Post by Luv Sun Jul 10, 2011 2:20 pm

Lol! I remember that episode of Spongebob.

He was number #! Do you own one of those soda drink hats? 143839
Luv
Luv
The Unbeatable

Back to top Go down

Post by AleciaAutumn10 Sun Jul 10, 2011 6:20 pm

Lol, me too. And when Krabs was trying to get it back, and he put that peice of paper in his room with a ghost drawn on it, and on the back was a shopping list >.>
At first, Spongebob was like " Oh my gosh a floating shopping list! " That was funny Dx
AleciaAutumn10
AleciaAutumn10
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Test Mon Jul 11, 2011 3:35 am

Those things are awesome!
~Always reminds me of spongebob Do you own one of those soda drink hats? Icon_razz~
When we had to wear funky hats to school one day, loads of people had those!
i really want one. Do you own one of those soda drink hats? Icon_razz
Test
Test
Graphic Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by GlitterL Mon Jul 11, 2011 10:22 am

LOL, no I don't Do you own one of those soda drink hats? Icon_razz I've seen it on spongebob though, and they look pretty..neat?
GlitterL
GlitterL
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheer Mon Jul 11, 2011 10:24 am

Nope. They look funny, though.
Cheer
Cheer
Events Planner/Superstar

Back to top Go down

Post by Josh Mon Jul 11, 2011 11:32 am

No Do you own one of those soda drink hats? 597500 I want one though and I am going to get one >Do you own one of those soda drink hats? 465488
Josh
Josh
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by CarlyAllHeart261 Mon Jul 11, 2011 4:30 pm

I think they look kinda weird Do you own one of those soda drink hats? Icon_razz
CarlyAllHeart261
CarlyAllHeart261
Forum Assist/Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by Bear Tue Jul 12, 2011 3:20 am

Yeah... I wouldn't say they're the most "fashionable". Do you own one of those soda drink hats? Icon_razz
Bear
Bear
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Daize Tue Jul 12, 2011 3:22 am

No, but I want one.
-thinks of spongebob-
They're so awwessome!
Daize
Daize
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Bear Tue Jul 12, 2011 5:09 am

It would be convenient, though. Not having to pick up your drink or anything. Do you own one of those soda drink hats? Icon_razz
Bear
Bear
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Daize Tue Jul 12, 2011 5:12 am

And it looks great.
If I could, I would fill water in it. So easy, instead of picking up a bottle/glass.
I would wear it everywhere I go (except for school, not allowed)
Daize
Daize
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next