Bearville Guide Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Have you been getting the bonus point?

+3
MollyFlyer
AleciaAutumn10
Luv
7 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Have you been getting the bonus point? Empty Have you been getting the bonus point?

Post by Luv Fri Jul 08, 2011 7:46 pm

I've been trying to. I want the point for Strawberry Cheesecake.

For the most part, every day I have time to do the challenges, I get the bonus point.
Luv
Luv
The Unbeatable

Back to top Go down

Have you been getting the bonus point? Empty Re: Have you been getting the bonus point?

Post by AleciaAutumn10 Fri Jul 08, 2011 9:42 pm

Most of the time.
AleciaAutumn10
AleciaAutumn10
Officer

Back to top Go down

Have you been getting the bonus point? Empty Re: Have you been getting the bonus point?

Post by MollyFlyer Fri Jul 08, 2011 11:56 pm

I try to. I don't get it if Campfire Challenge is a requirement that day, though.
MollyFlyer
MollyFlyer
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by AleciaAutumn10 Sat Jul 09, 2011 1:06 am

I don't get it if its Burger Flipping. I'm horrible at that game, and my pointer always acts up when I play it.
AleciaAutumn10
AleciaAutumn10
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by cyrus2hip594 Sat Jul 09, 2011 1:11 am

I don't do the challenges. Sometimes if I want funn then I do them because usually I can't beat them unless they are easy like go to the gym and get on the treadmill.
cyrus2hip594
cyrus2hip594
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by AleciaAutumn10 Sat Jul 09, 2011 1:13 am

You can atleast attempt them. Like getting 1000 points on fast paw. Thats easy ;D
AleciaAutumn10
AleciaAutumn10
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by cyrus2hip594 Sat Jul 09, 2011 2:02 am

I do at least try once though Have you been getting the bonus point? 610897
cyrus2hip594
cyrus2hip594
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Luv Sat Jul 09, 2011 2:11 am

I think most of the challenges are pretty easy. Some of the multiplayer ones are hard if you're against someone with a faster computer, but just challenge someone else if you don't win.
Luv
Luv
The Unbeatable

Back to top Go down

Post by ariesgirl12917 Sat Jul 09, 2011 2:14 am

I usually always get the bonus point =] There are barely any days that I don't get it, unless I don't play for the day of course Have you been getting the bonus point? 610897 But I do agree with Luv that there are times that it is hard when you are playing against someone with a faster computer.
ariesgirl12917
ariesgirl12917
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Luv Sat Jul 09, 2011 2:45 am

And I lose in those cases. Have you been getting the bonus point? Icon_razz Especially on the burger game.
Luv
Luv
The Unbeatable

Back to top Go down

Post by AleciaAutumn10 Sat Jul 09, 2011 2:52 am

Same here. I can flip it, but it doesnt go when I press okay D:
AleciaAutumn10
AleciaAutumn10
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Luv Sat Jul 09, 2011 2:58 am

Are all your burgers on the plate? You can only have four there
Luv
Luv
The Unbeatable

Back to top Go down

Post by AleciaAutumn10 Sat Jul 09, 2011 3:41 am

Nope. I know how to play Have you been getting the bonus point? Icon_razz
AleciaAutumn10
AleciaAutumn10
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by MollyFlyer Sat Jul 09, 2011 3:41 am

Oh, I'm actually pretty good at the burger flipping game -- considered going for the high score list, but those people seem to get about 20 of them when I can't go above 17 on my best days.
MollyFlyer
MollyFlyer
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by AleciaAutumn10 Sat Jul 09, 2011 3:43 am

Same here! I played against this girl the other day, and she got 24!
AleciaAutumn10
AleciaAutumn10
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Luv Sat Jul 09, 2011 4:04 am

24? Wow.

I've got, like, ten. Lol.
Luv
Luv
The Unbeatable

Back to top Go down

Post by MollyFlyer Sat Jul 09, 2011 4:05 am

Oh, wow -- she must've gotten on the highscore list with that one!
MollyFlyer
MollyFlyer
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Luv Sat Jul 09, 2011 4:06 am

I bet. I'll check the highscores next time I log and try to figure out who it was. Have you been getting the bonus point? Icon_razz
Luv
Luv
The Unbeatable

Back to top Go down

Post by AleciaAutumn10 Sat Jul 09, 2011 5:50 am

Ikr. I was like, woah O:
She must be pretty quick ;D
AleciaAutumn10
AleciaAutumn10
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Luv Sat Jul 09, 2011 6:49 am

Is it possible? o.o

Her computer must be super fast.

Cause I really book it on mine, and all I can seem to get is 10.

She must never miss, either.
Luv
Luv
The Unbeatable

Back to top Go down

Post by Daize Sat Jul 09, 2011 6:52 am

Yes.
Every time I've done it. I'm not really regular with it Have you been getting the bonus point? Icon_razz
I don't get it if I play:
The Burger Game
Roasting Marshmallows
Fishing (its soooo boring)
Starting a fire

Otherwise it's all good(:
Daize
Daize
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Luv Sat Jul 09, 2011 6:55 am

I don't bother with the fishing. I did like, twice, because I felt like earning badge points while I was at it.

But fishing isn't very profitable, and it takes a long time. It's not worth the points, imo.
Luv
Luv
The Unbeatable

Back to top Go down

Post by AleciaAutumn10 Tue Jul 12, 2011 3:19 am

I like fishing. Its very calming.
AleciaAutumn10
AleciaAutumn10
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by MollyFlyer Tue Jul 12, 2011 3:42 am

Ugh. And I'm no good at the jump rope one -- I couldn't get it over 31 jumps.
MollyFlyer
MollyFlyer
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by AleciaAutumn10 Tue Jul 12, 2011 6:31 am

I'm horrible at that too. And marshmallow roasting Dx
AleciaAutumn10
AleciaAutumn10
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next