Bearville Guide Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Do you like having a lot of colors of your favorite item?

5 posters

Go down

Do you like having a lot of colors of your favorite item? Empty Do you like having a lot of colors of your favorite item?

Post by Luv Wed Jul 06, 2011 10:46 am

I do. Then I can match it somehow with everything else I own, by having the freedom to swap out colors.
Luv
Luv
The Unbeatable

Back to top Go down

Do you like having a lot of colors of your favorite item? Empty Re: Do you like having a lot of colors of your favorite item?

Post by GwynethLove Wed Jul 06, 2011 10:49 am

Like pink Do you like having a lot of colors of your favorite item? 1107968042
GwynethLove
GwynethLove
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Do you like having a lot of colors of your favorite item? Empty Re: Do you like having a lot of colors of your favorite item?

Post by AleciaAutumn10 Wed Jul 06, 2011 7:20 pm

Yea. It's a nice variation, and when you trade one of them away, you always have others [:
AleciaAutumn10
AleciaAutumn10
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Luv Thu Jul 07, 2011 1:01 pm

I want HPTs in every color someday.
Luv
Luv
The Unbeatable

Back to top Go down

Post by emmie Thu Jul 07, 2011 1:03 pm

depends Do you like having a lot of colors of your favorite item? 1107968042 but most of the time i choose random ones Do you like having a lot of colors of your favorite item? Icon_razz
emmie
emmie
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Bear Thu Jul 07, 2011 1:04 pm

Yeah, like baseball caps, old BVO items etc. Do you like having a lot of colors of your favorite item? 143839
Bear
Bear
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Bear Thu Jul 07, 2011 1:05 pm

Luv wrote:I want HPTs in every color someday.

Same; like every shade on BABV? That's impossible! Do you like having a lot of colors of your favorite item? Icon_razz
Bear
Bear
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Luv Thu Jul 07, 2011 1:05 pm

What are your favorite items? Do you like having a lot of colors of your favorite item? 465488
Luv
Luv
The Unbeatable

Back to top Go down

Post by AleciaAutumn10 Thu Jul 07, 2011 7:06 pm

I like having different colors of EFTs. I only have like three though Do you like having a lot of colors of your favorite item? Icon_razz
AleciaAutumn10
AleciaAutumn10
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Luv Fri Jul 08, 2011 3:50 am

Bear wrote:
Luv wrote:I want HPTs in every color someday.

Same; like every shade on BABV? That's impossible! Do you like having a lot of colors of your favorite item? Icon_razz

Not EVERY shade. Do you like having a lot of colors of your favorite item? Icon_razz Just like, basic colors. Like a dark and light blue, dark and light green, so on and so on.
Luv
Luv
The Unbeatable

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down